by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 5 Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 am

"I'm glad you like it, now let's go to my room!" Kasumi would say, dragging Courtney with her, when they reached her room, she would strighten out her bed and smile. "Ready to learn some sentual judo?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 5 Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 am

Courtney nodded, laughing as she was pulled after her master. When she got to Kasumi's room she looked around as she straightened the bed, not too nervous-but was excited."So, what do you want me to do?", she asked and stood beside the bed with her arms crossed.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 am

"Well, it will hurt a little bit, I'll teach you ONE throw at first, and I'll tell you how to do it to a man, it WILL hurt at first, but it will down! So, I go first, then you go, but, in the end, we'll both cum...ready?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:16 am

"Oh, um sure", she said, a little nervous about cumming in front of her master. She got down into her stance and waited at bedside.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 am

"Alright, now, what we do is sneeeaaak our hand into their pants, and then my fingers would go in here as so..." Kasumi said, sneaking three fingers into her muff. "Then I grab your opposite shoulder with my hand and drag you to the ground, tripping your ankle with mine, now, your chest should hurt, and my fingers should be deep in your...place. With a man, you would grab his dick, hard!" Kasumi would whisper. "Then proceed as so!" Kasumi would say, fingering her.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 am

Courtney watched, tense, and she put her fingers inside of her, Courtney winced, then had a werid feeling of excitment and nervousness. She let Kasumi grab her shoulder, then yelped as she was floored by Kasumi's trip and landed on the ground, crying out as her fingers went deep inside her, and as Kasumi landed ontop of her, it added to the pain. But, as her fingers went deeper and the pain began to ebb, it felt kinda..nice. Courtney let out a small, confused moan and laid under her."Nice....job", she commented, grinding her teeth as the pain slowly went away.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 am

"So, should I keep going?" Kasumi would ask, with a curious look on her face, making sure she was okay with it as she continued.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 am

"Go, go...I-I'm learning", she said, relaxing as she stopped for a second.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 am

"Okay..."Kasumi would say with a smile, messing it softly and slowly,leaning in to lick her ear, tracing it with her tongue before nibbling the lobe. "See? This is one of MY combos!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:42 am

Courtney moaned at her now pleasureable treatment, feeling her body get relaxed and her climax coming closer."I-I see Kasumi, good work", she said and smiled as she nibbled her earlobe.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next