Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm

"Oh, well no problem!" Kasumi would say, aiming for a chop to the side of the ribs. If she could land the hit, she would try for an enziguri to the left said of his head and then attempt an exploder suplex to slam him through the table.

"Hey Ayame, thanks for yelling that out at least, a dead student/instructor would not be a good thing now would it?" Ai would say, hearing her phone ring and would answer. "Moshi moshi, g-grandmaster! You're where? Oh goody! Alright, see you soon!" Ai would hang up the phone. "That was the master, she might be here soon!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:54 am

Yu-Shin grunted as he was choped in the ribs, he had forgotten that judo had chops for a few seconds. Then the kick to the head floored him instantly, as his head snapped back. He braced himself for the suplex as it really did him in. He broke through the table, he quickly shook off the pain, "That Painkiller's some really heavy stuff..." Grabbing her leg, he would smash her against the mat and would put her on her stomach and put her both of herwrists behind her back and placed his foot pinning both of them to her back. He would undue his shoe laces and tie Kasumi's arms as she was bound, "Umm... I'll untie you in a sec..."
Yu-shin would go under the ring and brought out five tables and threw them all into the ring. He would quickly put a table in each corner and set one up in the center. He would then untie Kasumi.

"Alright, sorry, going back outside was quite the hassle...." Yu-Shin said.

"G-grandmaster...wow.. she must be pretty awesome huh?" Ayame said.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 am

"Oh, okay! I thought you were going to keep me tied up, man that would have been a good tactic! Well, ready? It is Three to One right?" Kasumi would say, getting into her grappler's stance. "Painkiller huh? Well, whatever works for you Mr. Yu-shin whatever.... HI MASTER!" Kasumi yelled out as Kimberly walked in with a folding chair and set it up, sitting down as she watched on.

Yeah, she's pretty cool Ayame, she's pretty cool!" Ai said as Kasumi would try to trip Yu-Shin with a low sweep, and would lay down on him. "So, how are you doing?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 am

Yu-Shin turned to see Kimberly, his eyes looked at her in shock. It brought back so many memmories. Memmories of the past, his eyes would continue to stare at her as he was floored and then sat on.

"I'm doing fine... Eating nothing but tomatoes really helped me alot to prep for this match" Yu-Shin said, as he quickly slid out of his T-shirt revealing a red cloth around his waist and chest. He would stand up and untie the fabric and fold it back up into a scarf that he tied around his neck. In doing so, it reavelaed over 5 dozen scars some of which had identical marks on his back signifying impalement. He spat out a good dose of blood and got back into his stance.

"Are you ready?" he said as he would constantly switch his stance planning on using multiple styles into his next combo. He knew ninjutsu, hapkido, Kyokushin karate, taekwondo, hwarangdo , Muay Thai and Zui Quan. "This time I will aim to kill..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:54 am

"Tomatoes huh? I never thought of that..." Kasumi looked on and gulped, a bit nervous at the switching of stances. Kasumi would attempt to grab the table and swing, hoping that it wasn't too predictible. If it did work she would irish whip him into one of the corners, then would attempt a tackle while his back was turned.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:32 am

Zui Quan, Yu-Shin thought, as he acted like a drunk and did a feint to look like he was hit with the table as he stumbled back in what seemed to be his drunken stupor. As yu-shin performed a flying back kick which acted as a lariet send Kasumi crashing her against the cold wood of the table. Yu-Shin would charge in and perform a tiger feint kick, (619) making her go through the table. Yu-shin would do behind Kasumi and use her own shoulders to choke her as he climbed up the turnbuckle and would step in while balancing both of them on the rope throw her in a judo flip from the top rope sending her crashing to the table in the middle of the ring.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:40 am

"DAMN! Tied!" Kasumi yelled as she slowly got up, looking at Yu-Shin. "Nice move, you definately tricked me..." Kasumi would say, walking up to him as she attempting to knee him in the stomach and would shove his head between her breasts, and would twist and slam him into the ground, if this worked she would set up a grapevine on his legs and would pin down his arms.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 am

Yu-Shin falted as he was kneed in the stomach and blushed as he was suffocated by Kassumi's breasts. He turned his face so, he could breath better.
"HAHA!" Yu-shin said, "a word of advice never put me in a grapevine!"

Yu-Shin would do the splits and attempt to go beyond that, "A Tae kwon do master, Hwarang, and as well as Muay Thai fighter must all be able to do a near splirt by the third rank. sadly, Judo doesn't do the same..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 am

"Nrgg...true this is kind of hurting, but did you think that master Kimberly wouldn't teach us to do this?" Kasumi would say, trying her best to keep the smother on Yu-shin, in reality Kasumi thought this was kind-of hot, a man being this flexable had made her happy.

Kimberly advanced closer and would sit between Ayame and Ai, smileing. "Alright, can you tell me whose winning?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 am

"It's kinda tied as soon as you came in Yu-Shin got all serious and tied it with putting her through the two tables..." Ayame said, "It's an honour to meet you...Grandmaster...Kimberly correct?"

"I was kinda counting on it... if i go anymore it'll hurt me too..." Yu-Shin said, "A screw it!"

Yu-Shin said pulling his legs farther, planning to break both of their legs if she didn't let go.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next