Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar Empty In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 am

It was late after a show one evening, the woman known as Bunny Bomber heading into her locker room and dropping onto a bench. She sighed to herself, burying her head in her lap with a groan. She had just finished a brutal, long match against some random newcomer, barely managing to grab the win over her, she body covered in sweat now. She would just sit there for a moment before sitting up, running her hands through her long, thick hair as she tilted her head back.

"Gaaawd, that was some match...glad I can get some peace now, geez.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar Empty Re: In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 am

In another corner of the locker room, some scuffing and the sound of metal could be heard. Sister Solar sighed loking kind of sad and depressed. She had lost yet another match in a series of many.

Everyone here is so brutal and mean. I thought this would be fun. Maybe I should think of quitting.

The grim train of thoughts danced through ehr head. She was barely aware of the woman who entered the room.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar Empty Re: In the Locker Room ~ Bunny and Sister Solar

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 am

Bunny heard the metallic sound and looked up, rolling her eyes as she reconized Solar sitting there.

Damnit, she thought to herself, I forgot they gave me this amatuer to share a locker room with.

Bunny was NOT in the mood to deal with her, so she looked back over her shoulder and barked towards her, perhaps a bit too harshly. "Hey! Try to keep it down over there, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 am

Solar blushed. She was not in the mood to start any trouble and because of this, she was probably going to foolishly expose how much of a target she was by caving in to this arrogant woman.

"I----I'm sorry...."

She sniffled still at the thought of ehr last loss and wiped her face.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 am

Bunny spun around on her large ass on the bench towards Solar and shook her head. Great, her roommate was a crybaby. She frowned at her and yelled her way again. "Damnit, dry those tears! I'm not in the mood to put up with you throwing a tantrum in here today, got it?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 am

Solar then got a little exasperated and turned to Bunny, her eyes shimmering slightly.

"Why do you have to be so mean! Why do you all ahve to be so mean! Just leave me alone!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:35 am

Bunny seemed slightly taken aback by her reaction, but she would shake it off and slowly stand, glaring down at her. "Being mean?! I just want you to shut up! I almost had both my legs snapped in half out there, I barely managed to beat that brute! I don't want to listen to some baby crying her lungs out, geez!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 am

At the mention of Bunny's own problems, Solar suddenly seemed to calm down and brought her hands to her mouth in genuine shocked concern.

"Oh my God! Are you alright! I am so sorry! Is your leg okay?"

Reached down as if though she wanted to touch Bunny's knee and examine it for her.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 am

Bunny visibly reeled away from Solar with a shocked look, seeming more arrogant and heelish than usual.

"Don't touch me! I don't want some crybaby losing getting their hands all over me!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:51 am

Solar's brief mood of altruism passed at Bunny's reaction and she got red in the face, her cheeks puffing up as she glared at her.

"Hey! I was trying to be nice! But I think I don't like you!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next