Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura) Empty A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura)

Post by MrDoctor Tue May 25, 2010 3:19 am

Paul was up in the mountains, training in his attire, punching and kicking a tree. Paul was done with his training after training for a few hours, he would lean up against a tree. "Wow, that was some good training, but sparing with somebody would be even better! This league is just crawling with great talent, I even heard there was a bear woman, now she would be an excelent person to spar with!" Paul said out loud, sure that nobody was there.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura) Empty Re: A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura)

Post by luffy316 Tue May 25, 2010 5:15 am

"I ah... don't suppose that could be anyone but me...." Ura said meekly, stepping out from behind a (clearly quite thick) tree. Ura wore a thick sweater and her hat for the cold, as though her natural fat wouldn't chase it off, and either way she wore panties and nothing else below that, not even shoes.

"Are you in the F&F too? I'm ah... Ura. I think I'm the bear girl...." She tilted capped head curiously. "Why ARE you out here anyway? Fighting trees?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 am

"Hahaha! I guess it does look that way doesn't it? Hello Ura, my name is Paul, and I am a part of fur and feathers, and I was out here training." Paul said, getting up, looking up at her. "Wow, you are certainly a tall one! Anyway, since you are out here, I was wondering, do you want to have a nice sparring match? You will not have to hold back and we could have three matches, alll knockout and submission, unless the lady had a different idea." Paul said, going up to the bear girl, extending his hand out for a handshake. "So, do you want to have this match Ura?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 25, 2010 7:49 am

Ura blinked under her cap and mass of hair, a bit surprised by his openness and bold nature but nodding. "Yes... I think that'd be neat."

She'd shake his hand solidly, letting her strong grip linger before she rolled her meaty shoulders a bit. "I guess that sounds good... so long as you can take it." She spread her legs wide in a stance, raising her fists readily. "Whenever you want to go..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue May 25, 2010 1:42 pm

"Wow, such a strong grip, this will be a fun match!" Paul said, getting in his stance after the handshake. Paul rushed towards Ura and lifted her leg, hoping to catch her off guard enough to knock her off balence. Paul wasn't done there though, he would attempt to wear down her leg by turning her around for a boston crab, but due to her strength, she could easily breck out.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 30, 2010 3:54 am

Ura grunted heavily as she swung a fist at his head, but the quicker human got under her grip and slipped her up easily enough, plopping on her breasts and belly in the snow. When he gripped her legs though, he'd barely be able to get the hold in place before she simply whipped her beefy legs forward, tossing him off and getting to her feet. With a quick dusting off of the snow, she'd try to storm after him and hoist him back up

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sun May 30, 2010 7:27 am

Paul was picked up by Ura and he had struggled to get out of her grasp before she did further damage. If Paul could escape, he would kick Ura in the back of the knee, and then would try to dropkick her in the chest, hopeing to knock some air out of her, as well as hit some nerves in her chest with his bandaged feet.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Ura kept her grip on him, though taking some light blows to her big soft body in the process. She'd let out a low growl and spin in place, hurling him by his arm and top of his pants into the snow. Clumsy and simple, but affective all the same

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sun May 30, 2010 8:37 pm

"Ouch! Ohh that is great, keep things like that up and we'll have a good match!" Paul said, standing back up. Paul would stick low to the ground, so he could get her legs, figuring that since she was basicly a giant, she would be easier to beat if the legs were hit enough. Paul would deliver a dropkick to her left knee and then get her in a headlock.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 am

"You're... strange," she muttered, but went on to attack. When Ura moved in on him, she yelped and stumbled over the kick, the headlock snapping into place around her thick neck. "Rrr! You leggo," she grunted, thrashing an arm back at him to try and grab his arm or shoulder with her thick arms

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next