Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

Post by Firecyde Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 am

Becca was knocked straight down, and man, she would be in trouble! Becca could fight back normally, but at this point, with all of the work done to wear her down, Kelly would be able to play with Becca for a while.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

Post by JaPandAnime917 Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 pm

"oh man! this is just too fun. I'd love to switch it up and try some more actual wrestling techniques, but that's not my style. I prefer to have my opponents smothered in the stench of my perfect ass & my spit as well." Kelly hocked back in her mouth & without any warning spit directly in the center of becca's face. "HA how's that huh?!" *ptoooh ptoooh ptoooh. "yuck just look at you, all spit caked hehehe"

- hey sorry for the long delay ( more like extremely long ). I got your message and it made me rethink deleting my account. that's the reason why I took so long. I was unsure on whether I needed this or not. again I apologize & I'll understand if you do not post back. I'll try to be more prompt from now on

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

Becka had been grossed out by all of this spit on her face, and she had shown how grossed out she was by the look on her face. "Ewwww...." she had said, now only able to smell the mixture of spit and Kelly's ass, which alone made her want to pass out, hardly able to move.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:30 am

Kelly had been having a bit too much fun with redecorating becca's face with her wet & sticky spit for becca's taste. her face was scrunched up to prevent from getting spit in her eyes & going temporarily blind. And on top of that, Kelly seemed to never run out of enough spit to make a loogie. "hehehe here's some more for you....ptooooh ptoooh ptooooh ptoooh." Kelly wouldn't let up even for a second. "awww look at the poor baby, her pretty face now ugly from mommy's spit. I think it's time we wrapped this up huh?" Kelly said in a mockingly baby tone. She then turned around and wiggled her cute peachy bum over becca's face. "Get ready for a facial becky baby!"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 am

Becca had REALLY been grossed out by this, but there was nothing she could do now. She might have been physically strong enough to break out, but she didn't know because she was now mentally weakened and she was coated in stink and spit. She looked up and feared about what was going to happen.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 am

"KISS IT!" Kelly would then spread her cheeks and lower her butt onto becca's face for a second time. she began rubbing her bum hole in circular & sensual motions on becca's lips giving her a taste she won't forget. "come on Becky! Kiss mommy's asshole", kelly would say tauntingly to her. Her hips grinding in deeper on becca's face to make her succumb. this kind of torture was bound to make anyone give

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:56 am

After Kelly lowered her asshole over Becca's face and started to grind her asshole on Becca's lips, she had started to taste that horrible taste, she couldn't stand it! She didn't care what Kelly did to her after she won, she just wanted this to stop! She would immediately start to tap and would hope that Kelly would stop, of coarse, Kelly won, so she could do what she wanted to Becca.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Kelly had slightly lifted her butt off of becca's face "awww is that all Becky can handle? you sure you wanna give now. this was awfully short....and besides you know what's gonna happen if you lose right?!"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:30 am

Becca had started to breathe in the small space she had. Becca would attempt to get Kelly off of her, grabbing her ass and would attempt to shove Kelly off of her. If that worked she would turn over on he stomach and would start to breathe in.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 pm

"hey what the-?!" Kelly yelled as becca started to shove at her butt. "ohhh so the tap out was just a fake huh? well no more going so easy....I'm not getting out of this position after all that you know!" Kelly tried to push her ass harder down towards becca's face but to no avail "ughnnnnn" Becca's newfound determination & strength somehow managed to get Kelly off her.....so it was up to who made the next move.

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next