Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Ayame would conitue to pump her fingers into Kayla's sex. Ayame laughed as she cruelly added more and more fingers into Kayla.
"Cum for me..." Ayame cooed,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by SeleneSurrender Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 pm

"no...." Kayla squirmed as her climax came closer and closer. She winced as Ayame added more and more fingers into her sex. Kayla tried to struggle her way out of her position and try to escape Ayame's clutches.

SeleneSurrender

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 pm

"Oh, no you don't!" said Ayame pushing Kayla back into her position, this time Ayame put both hands on Kayla's hips to keep her from moving and than used her tongue to lick Kayla's clitoris.
"Cum for me!" Ayame Demanded once again.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SeleneSurrender Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Kayla moaned as her sex couldn't hold back her feminie juices anylonger.
"YAHHHHHH!!!"
Kayla cried as her orgasm spluttered in Ayame's mouth.
"Alright, I Give Up! I Give Up!" Kayla said, not seeing any way out of her position.

SeleneSurrender

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Aymae licked all of Kayla's cum and snickered as she heard Kaylas' submission.
Ayame smiled, "Alright, I accept your submission, I'll spare you... this time..."
Ayame turning away from Kayla, "Now you know your place, You're nothing but a weak little bitch"
Ayame's eyes burned into Kayla one last time, Ayame ran at Kayla and spun 2 times in the air and set a devastating 720 kick to Kayla's vulnerable stomach. Her body would fall lifelessly to the mat.
Ayame would casually walk out of the ring and turn one last time,
"Oh and Welcome to the ring..." Ayame said before ducking underneath the high rope.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SeleneSurrender Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Kayla hung there battered and broken, she was relieved when Aymae had accepted her submission. But, she felt humiliated and utterly powerless as Ayame crushed her pride. Kayla spat out blood as Ayame's kick knocked a new world of pain into her. She cringed as she slammed into the mat.
"I'll get you for this... Ayame! KUROSAGI!" she yelled
Suddenly, Kayla fainted, the pain was too much for her to handle. Paramedics would rush to her side.

SeleneSurrender

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Ayame turned to see Kayla's cry. Her red eyes harshly peered down at Kayla and watched her eyes roll back into her head. Ayame laughed, at Kayla's vendetta,
"I'll tear you apart"
Ayame laughed as her red eyes faded into the darkness of the ring's entrance where her music played,
"I'll destroy anyone, Anyone, who dares stand in my way!" her voice echoed as a challange throughout the arena.
Ayame wins via Submission.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kayla Oakley vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6