Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

Dark Ayame laughed maniacally as she saw Becca squirm,
"Ayame must be getting soft...and so are these!" she smiled feeling Becca`s breasts but sadly she let go of them. However, she managed to take all her upper clothing off.

Dark Ayame saw the punches coming and grabbed Becca`s wrists and pinned them to the mat. Ayame licked Becca`s face,
"You must be my new play toy, how nice of Ayame to give such a ... feisty gift." said Ayame as one of her knees began to rub against Becca`s sex.
"Cum for me!" She whispered in her ear.

Last edited by 863 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:38 am

"Toy? No, but I LOVE this side of you!" Becca said attemting to lift her wrists up, but to no avail, as she started to moan as Ayame started to rub her knee against her sex.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 pm

"Like I said Feisty!" Dark Ayame grinneed sinnisterly, "Hm.... are you enjoying it that much? Perhaps, I should indulge myself as well"
Ayame locked lips with Becca and her tongue pressed vigurously into her mouth. She'd let go of Becca's wrists and massaged her breasts. Her knee went back and fourth faster and faster trying to bring Becca to her climax.
"Hmmmm....." Ayame moaned as she began to embrace Becca's intoxicating warmth.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 am

With Ayame gropping her, and locking lips with her, it would give her the perfect chance to roll over on top of her, where she would start to grope, and kiss her, and rub her knee into Ayame's sex.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:35 am

Ayame smirked, when Becca switched positions with her because she still refused to let go of her breasts, or break her kiss. Ayame could still rub her knee against Becca's sex without any problems. She then acelerated the pace of her kneee even further.
"I'm afraid I had too much of a head start," Ayame moaned,"I can feel you getting wetter, you're going to cum for me like it or not!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 am

Becca knew that she was right, but that still didn't mean she would give up on this little game they were having, so she reached down and started to play with Ayame's sex with her fingers, inserting them into Ayame's sex in a fast pace.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 am

Ayame moaned when Becca began to finger her.
"Two can play at this game" said Ayame as she took one hand off Becca's breast and her fingers snaked her way through her panties or whatever she's wearing and down Becca's groin. She would mimic Becca's speed and continue focusing on her other areas. She also broke her lips away from Becca's lips to lick and suck her throat.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 am

"Mneh... you're amazing!" Becca said, show some weakness, but still kept her part of the fingering up, getting wetter and wetter as she matched her speed. "Oh god you're great, do you want to team up sometime?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 am

"Ergh...." Dark Ayame couldn't hide it for much longer. This second orgasm would devesate her and it was definitely coming (pun).
Ayame shrieked when she was forced to leak alittle bit of her juices. She had to face the facts, she had too little expierence in hentai, to compete with Becca.
"Thanks Darling ... as for your offer... I'm afraid you'll have to ask Ayame!" said Dark Ayame, while that statement confused her, Dark Ayame would have no choice but too get Becca off of her. She grabbed Becca at the shoulders and leaned back for a headbutt. This would hopefully get Becca off of her but at a price of a lot of pain. This in turn, would weaken Dark Ayame's control over Ayame's body. Hint: Another decisive blow to the head would reawaken Ayame's conciousness.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 am

"Wha-!" Becca was obviously confused, as she got nailed in the head. "I just came, wow! Anyway, what did you mean by that it would up to Ayame? That's you!" Becca said, enraged, tackling her to a corner, she would then go to the corner, to pick up the chair.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next