Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Today at 10:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Today at 10:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Today at 9:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 8:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 8:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Allen vs Maria

2 posters

Go down

Allen vs Maria Empty Allen vs Maria

Post by JoggingJokes Thu May 30, 2024 5:58 pm

Today, is Allen’s first ever match since her joined AFW. Although some people around her questioned about the path she chose, but she did not care other’s impressions. However, right now Allen was both excited and confused, since even her didn’t expect her first match will be… “Who on earth will I be against?” Allen thought to herself as she was preparing in the changing room. “Alright then, hope I will get a even match with her…” Entering the arena, Allen walked towards the ring with the chaotic crowd and as she climbed up into the position, Allen took off the exaggerating large coat, revealing the leotard (which was her swimsuit by the way), showing off the curve of her body. She waved to the audience who were reacting to this newcomer, she would then turn to her own corner, waiting for the opponent to arrive.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Allen vs Maria Empty Re: Allen vs Maria

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:42 pm

Allen’s opponent’s music hit and it was very… child friendly? It was also in another language that even the Japanese or English translators couldn’t understand. Suddenly, her opponent would come out to the ring. She was… a cactus looking girl. She looked like those YouTubers children watch. Was she actually one of those children’s YouTubers? The announcer then said that Allen’s opponent was Maria Cacti.
Maria Cacti:

Maria entered the ring and would hold out her hand. She then smiled at Allen before introducing herself. Good thing Maria spoke English so no translator was needed.

“Hi. My name is Maria Cacti. Can you spell out my name for me? M A R… I A… C A C… T I! Great job.”

Maria clapped at Allen for Maria spelling out her own name. It seems like her assumptions of her opponent being a children’s entertainer were correct. Allen’s first opponent was someone who appeals to children.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:21 pm

This was a weird girl, from her look and her act. Allen never met someone who acted like a babysitter. "Good god girl, you are so special." Allen replied in a mocking tone as Maria clapped. "But I hope you are ready to do the real thing!" Allen would change her stance in a "ready" stance, waiting for the ringing of the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:04 pm

The bell would ring and Maria would skip around the ring. Not walk or try to size Allen up, skipped. She was too much happy to be in a wrestling match. Very suspicious stuff. It didn’t seem like she was this cheery for no good reason.

Maria then held out her hand and would ask for a handshake with a smile in the middle of the ring. This had to be a trap. No way Maria would allow herself to be this vulnerable without some secretive defense she isn’t showing Allen.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:38 pm

The bell ring, however, in Allen's confusing, her opponent didn't take any action towards her as she expected, instead, Maria walked forward reached out her hand, signaling for a handshake. Allen didn't know what she was up to, but that moment she would still reach her hand accepting the hand shake, "Ok, I will shake my hand for your politeness then." Allen responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:59 pm

Maria smiled as she shook hands with her opponent. She then went back to her turnbuckle before officially starting the match.

Maria would circle the ring with him before going for a grapple. She then attempted to place him in a headlock and wrench on his neck. If she still had control, Maria would bring him down and attempt to place him in a LeBell Lock this early.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:04 am

Lucky for Allen, it was not a trap as Maria friendly shook her hand and returned to each other's position. However, it didn't help as Allen was surprised by Maria's speed as the bell rang, "Ah!" Allen yelled as she was brought down onto the mat, with her head being pulled upwards with a LeBell Lock. "Let... go..." Allen protested but she couldn't do anything to this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:16 am

Maria would be pulling on the neck of Allen in the LeBell Lock like she was a kid on a sugar high. Well, by how Maria was acting, maybe she was just on a sugar high. After some stretching and pulling, Maria would release the LeBell Lock and get back up. It seemed like she wanted more action from Allen.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoggingJokes Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:08 pm

It was not a good start as Allen was almost bullied by Maria with her stretches, holding her like that made Allen embarrassed by the situation. As the green hair eventually let her go, Allen signed in relief as she. With her opponent seemingly put her guard down, Allen would quickly raise back up and pick Maria up by her waist, attempting to trap the girl in a Bear Hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:50 pm

Maria would see Allen try to place her in a bearhug. However, she would use her size to her advantage to just slip out of the grasp of his arms and make him whiff on the initial hug. That was when she got behind him and delivered a dropkick to his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down