Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas Empty The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:28 pm

"Coming off of the match between Renee "Renegade" Steinhauser vs Yona Giovanni A.K.A, the missing wrestler, Louise "The Graceful Undead" Heisenberg, I'm here now with the loser of the match—Renee Steinhauser," Cami, casually taunted, placing a microphone to her interviewees lips, "Hello, Ms. Steinhauser; as you know, it's a pretty big deal for Louise Heisenberg to be back after months of absence from LAW. Tell me, was this always planned, or are just as surprised as us?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas Empty Re: The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:33 pm

Renegade was sitting on a box. She was looking worse for wear as she was using a wet wash cloth to wipe the blood off her face. She then looked at Cami as she was in an interview right now.

“To be honest, Cami. I didn’t know she could reach a new low like that. She distracted me with what the fuck happened on that Jumbotron but it only just proved to me that she’ll do anything to distance herself from the crimes she committed in the past. Though, I think what happened is just an admission of her crimes.”

Back to top Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas Empty Re: The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:44 pm

"Well actually, I've heard rumors online that the video footage is fake, and just made for shock value. What do you think about that? Perhaps her recent loss against Raven pushed her off the deep end?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:47 pm

“Maybe. But I know the whole truth about what she did. The videos may be fake, I don’t know, but those events that were seen on the Jumbotron tonight were very much real events. She knows what she’s doing and I’m not gonna allow that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:53 pm

"Well.. Aha, can't say much since there isn't concrete evidence to prove any wrongdoing, but returning to the match itself. Where do you think you messed up in the match? You were overpowering Yona for the first half, but seemed like you lost some steam going into the second half!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:56 pm

“As I said before, what Yona did on that jumbotron really messed me up. Her revealing all the brutal stuff she did in her past was way past what pro wrestling is. A straight up crime that I’m surprised it didn’t get taken off the air. But the crowd was a riot and that threw me off my game too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:01 pm

"Do you think if none of that happened, you would have ultimately won the match? Going off of your history together, she had beaten you once, and you managed to put her into a tough spot during your second match—in a way, you really had to prove yourself here, since it was the tie-breaker. That you could beat her without having to use any secret methods, like when you used that kid in the audience. So, in hindsight, do you think, in a fair, one on one, you could defeat Yona Giovanni?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:04 pm

“I had her in my grasp and I could’ve easily pinned her for the one two three. She was just the better heel but know this, Cami. If me and Yona were to go one on one, no fuckery involved, I can easily defeat her and prove to everyone in the AFW that I’m the superior one in this rivalry. And if Yona wants to say otherwise, she knows where to find me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:06 pm

"Seems like you two really hate each other! On the opposite part of the spectrum, what does your girlfriend think about your rivalry with Yona? Does she have anything to say about the heel?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:08 pm

“I’m gonna be straightforward and tell you that my girlfriend doesn’t really know about this rivalry going on. Don’t think she watches this show. But if she were to know, I know that she’ll be behind me one step of the way. Make sure that this monster Yona is put beneath the jail.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next