Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More Empty Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:02 am

Match Rules: Win via submission. Loser becomes a POW

Ryan would admit that this match he was about to do wasn't something he would usually do, now granted the Paragon was never one to turn down a bout that was offered to him. To set an example as it were. But tonight was different, it was more personal. To have a match with the lady he'd been.......getting to know as it were by the name of Femi Zahara. They had a workout session with him as a private coach and well.......it got steamy fast, a surprise yes but a welcome one.

The mother had a curvy, mature body that seemed ripe to be eaten and treasured. She was keen to try and do more things with the dashing one eyed Brit and Ryan wanted to also have time with her, he sensed that edged blade of hers. Hidden under the rust, perhaps if he was with her that might get honed to the way it used to be and he could witness it.

Tonight they would be having a private match, one on one with just a ref there. Ryan arrived at a small warehouse that Tension booked from time to time for matches that weren't for the public eye, enough of a large bribe to get the place for the night and away he was for 9PM. The Paragon came into the small warehouse, they already set up the place. The place was given a slight ancient Greek vibe to it........

The ref girl was already in place there and Ryan gave them a slight nod before moving to a changing booth. Coming out in just a pair of tight black trunks the Paragon climbed into the ring and rested against one of the corners there with his arms folded, Femi surely had to have gotten the time and place for this fight.........right?

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

Post by Cleomori Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:19 pm

Femi Zahara, the curvaceous mother, stood backstage, dressed in her wrestling attire, anticipation building as she awaited the arrival of her opponent, Ryan. Their previous interactions had left her intrigued, and the prospect of a private match brought an exciting blend of nerves and excitement.
As the arena staff informed her it was time, Femi made her way toward the designated area – a small warehouse with an atmosphere reminiscent of ancient Greek aesthetics. The dim lighting added an air of mystery to the surroundings, heightening the intensity of the impending encounter.
Entering the warehouse, Femi noticed the presence of a referee, confirming that the match was about to commence. She caught sight of Ryan, who stood in the ring with folded arms, clad in tight black trunks. His one-eyed gaze met hers as she approached, and she reciprocated with a warm yet determined smile.
"Hey Babe!!" Femi acknowledged, acknowledging the unspoken understanding of the intimate connection between them. "I hope you're ready for a match to remember! I won't disappoint, or even hold back! Eheh!"
The two competitors stood in the ancient-themed arena, the tension building as they prepared for their private clash, both aware that this encounter might reveal new facets of their relationship that may either grow or burn with this match.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Femi Zahara - Craving For More

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:31 am

Ryan was pondering on what to do or say to Femi when she arrived, on the one hand they were........kinda seeing each other. At the same time he was wanting to have a serious match with her, granted Femi was still.......rough around the edges style wise. At least he hoped she was following that training list he wrote out for her. The idea of the POW thing was........well Femi had brought out Ryan's more intimate side considering they fucked on a massage table, they'd have to see where it fell after this match. Speaking of that Femi appeared there and entered the ring, Ryan was usually stoic in the ring but here he couldn't help but give a warm smile to the curvy mother.

"Hello dear......" Ryan said with a slight bow to the milf there, her warm presence helped to make him more comfortable. They had a match to do yes but her demeanour was just as endearing. The Paragon would crack his neck a little there and say "I trust you've been following my guidance yes? Because I want to see that ability you've said you had so long ago~" he was trying not to dart his eye down there to Femi's massive rack and curvy hips.......

The ref would check both wrestlers there before ringing the bell, Ryan got low into a grappler stance and knew that Femi's frame leaned towards this. He'd decide to just meet her halfway in the ring there and offer his hands out for a locking up test of strength and see what the milf thought of this, if it included being affectionate then that would also not be unwelcome too~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:54 am

As Ryan mentioned the guidance he had provided and expressed curiosity about her abilities, Femi nodded, her expression turning more focused. "Oh, I've been following your guidance, alright," she teased, a hint of mischief in her voice. The memory of their steamy encounter days ago lingered in her mind—she wondered if their match would devolve into an intimate time between the two. To be more specific, if they'd end up having sex again, after all, it appeared that the sexual tension between the two was incredibly strong, and might very well be unstoppable. However, the moment he extended his hands for a test of strength, she immediately joined her hands with his. Femi, being the veteran she was, couldn't help herself from doing such a traditional move in wrestling. With a soft giggle, and eased towards her lover one stomp at a time, but not putting in enough force to truly overwhelm the man—she loved him too much to humiliate him. Of course, it was also partially due to her age, and the time period she had grown up under. In all reality, this was her first match against a man, and to embarrass a potential husband seemed like blasphemy. She couldn't, and wouldn't go all out on Ryan, but luckily for both fighters, she was in quite the playful mood, so with a sway of her hip, she smacked Ryan on the side of his stomach with her ass.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:20 pm

Well the match was underway now and Ryan was already thinking the he'd be enjoying this bout, not just because he was keen to see Femi's progress assuming she had followed his guidelines. It was because of the pair having a clear mutual attraction to one another with her mature wine frame making for a spread to feast on.......

However he knew that she would want him to take this seriously at the very least, Ryan chuckled as she got ready to lockup with him. Sure he was quite tall compared to her but this milf surely had some muscles held under her curves, had to be considering her frame was supported by a dump truck ass.

Then Femi slipped in close in the lockup and smacked her thicc butt right into his hips there. Ryan gave a small grunt there and couldn't help but chuckle at her 'cheek' there. Femi was already trying to worm her way into Ryan's brain and pants there. "Oh your a minx you know that?" he calmly muttered, deciding the best way to test Femi's flexibility by trying to slip fully behind her and try to cinch in an abdominal stretch. "Let's work out your knots......" Ryan calmly muttered as he meshed his perfect chest close to her curvy hips~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:32 am

Femi could feel the strong, yet somewhat teasing, lockup with Ryan. His tall frame towered over her, but she was determined to show him that her curves held more than just aesthetic appeal. As they engaged in the lockup, her sweetheart added a playful touch to what seemed like the perfect date for two wrestlers; letting out a mature—strong moan at her soft ass pressing against him. As the two grew more intimate in the match, unable to last minutes without indulging in each other's bodies, Femi slowed down enough to keep up with her boyfriend, and remark at his comment, "Hmm, maybe I am. We might have to settle that thought a bit more—maybe later in bed?" She giggled.
The curvy woman had a sly grin, enjoying the banter between them. However, the veteran was caught off guard as Ryan attempted to slip behind her. His arms wrapped around her belly, squishing her until her face churned a bright red.
Regardless, as expected of a bold woman; Femi maintained her composure, despite the pressure building in her midsection. She giggled, noticing that he hadn't fully applied a man's strength against her; surely concerned enough to watch over for her body. "Not bad, babe. I'm flattered, but remember! I'm a wrestler—I can take a lot more than you'd expect!," she retorted, leaping in the air in an attempt to loosen Ryan's grasp on her folds, and slide underneath his crotch to break free of the attack. It was a risky move considering her weight class, but she had enough experience to potentially pull it off, if she played her cards right.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:24 am

Ryan was concerned that putting the strain on the Femi might be a bit difficult, namely due to her mature age perhaps testing her bones a bit too much. That said something told the Paragon that Femi would be wanting him to take this with a bit of seriousness unless he wanted to not have any fun tonight after all this. "Hehehehe......well I'm always happy to have a re-match there dear~" as he got a chance to lock Femi right into the hold and get to hold her curvy frame all to himself now~

"Mhmhmh.......your hips don't lie I see......" Ryan bemused to himself as he tested Femi's flexibility and being able to still be spry there, he was also impressed by her capacity to remain composed even when he was bending her like a pretzel and letting her massive funbags present themselves forward as he remained behind her. Damn they were tempting for him, enough to try and use his free hand to try and reach forward for a feel......

But that was his downfall in this exchange, Femi proved to be a deceptive fighter and managed to actually slip right underneath Ryan's spread legs there by leaping up and then going down low! Ryan gave a surprised yelp and briefly looked between his legs there, only to then try and stand upright and attempt to spin in place to clothesline Femi with his right arm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:54 pm

Femi, caught in Ryan's hold, couldn't help but smirk despite the predicament. The Paragon's banter and playful demeanor were certainly a part of what made their encounters enjoyable. As Ryan commented on her hips, Femi maintained her composure, determined not to let him get the best of her.
Feeling the subtle attempt at a grope, Femi couldn't resist a chuckle. "You're quite the handful, Ryan," she teased, her voice laced with amusement. However, she had no intention of letting him have his way for long. With a burst of energy, Femi seized the opportunity when Ryan reached for the feel, smoothly slipping beneath his spread legs.
As she emerged behind him, Femi wasted no time in planning her next move. She saw Ryan attempting to stand upright and spin for a clothesline. Swift on her feet, Femi ducked and weaved to avoid the incoming arm, relying on her agility and experience to outmaneuver the larger opponent.
Seizing the moment, Femi aimed to capitalize on Ryan's missed clothesline. She swiftly moved to his side, attempting to grab his arm and twist it behind his back, intending to turn the tables and put him in a hold of her own.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:54 am

Ryan was finding that even at her age Femi was still more than full of surprises from the looks of it~ He thought that he might be teaching her a thing or two in this match, as it turned out she managed to get the drop on him and the next thing Ryan knew he was getting his arm cranked right behind him!

"Nhnnnhh! Clever girl~" Ryan muttered through gritted teeth, he could also feel his arm mushrooming up against Femi's massive girls giving his pain a nice little airbag at the very least. Ryan would try to move to the side left and then right trying to grasp at Femi with his free arm. But her small stature was working well for her in making it harder for him. The most Ryan could get on her was a brief grasp of her skirt there before he realised it was futile.

Deciding to try and put his strength to good use Ryan would then jerk himself backwards and try to break Femi's stance, were he successful in this the Paragon would try to bullrush and hopefully squash the mature woman right into the nearest corner. The ref would surely have to force a break there, but they'd have five seconds to play~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:48 pm

Femi couldn't help but smirk as she applied the arm crank on Ryan, appreciating the effectiveness of her surprise move. The sensation of his arm against her ample chest provided an unexpected advantage, and she relished in the moment. However, she knew Ryan wouldn't stay subdued for long.
Feeling him attempt to grasp at her, Femi skillfully maneuvered to avoid his attempts, using her smaller size to her advantage. Yet, she wasn't prepared for the sudden jerk backward. Ryan's strength proved formidable, and Femi found herself being pulled along.
Before she could react, Femi felt the impact as Ryan bull rushed her into the nearest corner. The mature woman, while momentarily caught off guard, wasn't one to be easily overwhelmed. She, instead, kissed her boyfriend, and gave him a warm smile.
"Oh nooo, I'm all yours~ Wonder what you'll do to me in such little time~" The curvy, veteran teased, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next