Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dakota Dwight VS James Elforn--Submission Match (lewd allowed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dakota Dwight VS James Elforn--Submission Match (lewd allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dakota Dwight VS James Elforn--Submission Match (lewd allowed)

Post by Leon564 Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:10 am

James seemed to catch on and suddenly had a face of realization then couldn't help but chuckle aloud as he put it together that she had never had any lewd exchanges in the ring. "Hehehe... oh sweet baby jesus. Right well, I was meanin' no after match winning fuck. See, here in this division and in this match... we've got the go ahead to ride each other to submission. If we'd like. So what I'm sayin is that if you're interested in a stamina competition, you can say so. But makin sure we agree no ridin' after that bell declares the winner. Gettin' now or should I go ahead and demonstrate for ya what I mean?"
Leon564
Leon564

Back to top Go down

Dakota Dwight VS James Elforn--Submission Match (lewd allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dakota Dwight VS James Elforn--Submission Match (lewd allowed)

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:34 am

Dakota has to take a moment, reaching up to take off her hat and run a hand through her hair. After she had a moment or two to process, she set it back down, adjusting the brim so it sat right. While a particularly bold outline it all, there was a certain lack of finesse to it all. The Southern Belle folded her arms loosely beneath ehr breasts, shifting her hips slightly.

“Regular Romeo of the Ring you ain’t, huh. I’m not the kind of gal lookin’ for after-hour hookups with strangers but what happens in the ring, that’s between us.” She gave another roll of her shoulders, fanning out her hands with an amused smirk on her face. “Get in the corner and let me test that stamina of yours unless yer… chicken?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon564 Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:52 am

"That's... That's exactly what I'm saying. No after match stuff. Because it ain't my cup of tea." James rolled his own eyes and even crossed his own arms in almost a mimic of Dakota. But as soon as she talked about a test of stamina he tilted his head to the side, "Never was looking for something outside the ring. Was specifically saying that's what I did NOT want. Y'know what? Forget it. C'mon then. Hurry up and come get it over with." James sighed and dropped his arms as he stood there waiting and dropped his whole defense.
Leon564
Leon564

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:07 pm

“If you fought as much as you talked, probably couldn’t work up a sweat by now and have been plenty hot and bothered.” Dakota snickered as she waltzed her way over, a more careful and graceful walk than her trip down to the ringside. She had a gentle sway to her hips and knew just how to work them. When she reached James, she held out a hand to place it on his chest, applying a faint bit of pressure as she inched cover, attempting to start walking him back towards the turnbuckles as she had instructed him.

“Show a bit of enthusiasm, yer bringing down the mood.” If James allowed her to lead him to the corner, she would attempt to give him a light shove the last little bit to settle him against the turnbuckles. She rolled her shoulders, dropping her arms out of her jacket sleeves to let it hand for a moment. With a quick flick of the zipper, it came undone and fell away, being tossed aside.

She’d wheel around on her heel and back herself up, trying to sandwich James in between her and the corner. Her plump backside would push up against his crotch, grinding up against him as she leaned back to his chest. “Tell me about this stamina of yours.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon564 Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:48 pm

James' expression said it all by now. He was completely uninterested due to the lack of understanding. When Dakota tired to gently push and guide him she found him being immovable and looking at her with a face that simply said that he didn't even want to be doing the match anymore.
"What're trying to do? Said get it over with. Or should I just shout out that I forfeit? Or should I just start walking out?"
Leon564
Leon564

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:50 pm

Dakota glanced to the referee, then back to James, and gave him plenty of room. "Suppose you can say that you give up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2