Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, YGkillingboyz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 9:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Eliza was no stranger to getting rocked by her opponent's offence, it came with her foes who were usually taller and buffer than her. Sometimes it came from being sent flying from a powerhouse, but rarely it was from a strike. Like Kaylee just did there! The dancing passion was needing to reset her factory settings and ponder how that occurred from this, Eliza being struck by a kick was like getting Donald Trump to make an intelligent comment. Possible sure but likely wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

The British aristocrat wasn't getting any reprieve there either as Kaylee would manage to get her stomp attempt to be a success there! That pain actually managed to help Eliza ironically enough to regain her bearings, Eliza gritted her teeth and made to roll close to the corner there. Making to grab the middle rope and seek to throw out a retaliatory right elbow towards her foe should Kaylee try to press the advantage, it was clear that strikes were on the marquee for both in this bout!

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out

Post by M.Hydra Fri May 31, 2024 9:18 pm

Being blinded by her adrenaline and inexperience. Kayle followed her pursuit of Eliza straight into a sharp elbow blow. Gasping loudly in response and taking a couple steps back before dropping to her knees clutching her midsection. Forehead pressing against the matt as she tried catching her breath. She was hating she got so caught up in the excitement it caused her to make an obvious mistake and was having a small tantrum in the centre of the ring while trying to recover as much as possible.

If Kayle was given a bit of time for both of them to recover. She would pull herself back up to her feet, a bit shakily, and try protecting her front from any obvious direct strikes incase it would cause her to go down again. Knowing this match would likely be over quickly if she couldn't keep the pressure on without being immediately shaken off again by the talent that was facing her.
M.Hydra
M.Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:35 pm

Okay, that elbow was fired out of desperation more than anything else on the behalf of the dancing passion. However her body was prepared to deliver blows even if it was on instinct, call it naturally honed instincts mixed with a lot of experience in the ring there that Eliza had. The dancing passion would spot that Kaylee wasn't taking it all that well, in fact she even seemed to bow involuntarily. Eliza raised an eyebrow at this but the nagging pain in her body was telling her not to dwell on this fact too much.

"Right then....." Eliza simply said, she was never one to dabble in dialogue during bouts after all. Still the ballet dancer ought to have taken more preventative measures, because she would find that her opponent was keeping their guard up. Settling into her dancing stance Eliza would bounce on her hips there, before then attempting to dart in for a collar and elbow tie up to try and mix things up and try to drive her right knee to Kaylee's gut. Grappling wasn't something Eliza often did given her usual foes however, so this might end up biting her......

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Hydra Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:20 pm

Kaylee waited patiently for her opponent to come closer. silently observing het movements trying to anticipate what would come next. Her breathing was still faltering for the moment but she was doing better after being given a small amount of time to recover. Through everything. She was rather proud that she had made it this long in her first match which gave her a small flickered of confidence in this otherwise unwinnable match up.

Eyes widened suddenly. The smaller fighter threw her arms up to match Eliza's stance. Pushing back with all her strength just to avoid being ending up in the corner at this point in the match. Since the was forced to push back against the taller dancer, Kaylee was incapable of noticing the swift knee which actively lifted her feet off the matt for a second. Comjng back down, dropping to one knee in the centre of the ring. Throwing her hair back, she looked up with a hesitant smile as she breathed heavily. Still having her arms locked with Eliza's. Trying to keep her from breaking free so she will get agitated and hopefully make a mistake.
M.Hydra
M.Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:54 pm

Eliza would admit that grappling wasn't perhaps her strongest suit, this stemmed from her experience and style in wrestling being one of an agile striker that sped around the place. Here however she was going to be taking this as a learning experience, matching against someone of a similar stature to her and perhaps it might catch her foe off guard.

The knee certainly did at the very least, seemingly near crumpling Kaylee to the mat there. She took it better than most would, many said Eliza's ankles were the most lethal part of her kick however any good kicker had powerful knees.

Kaylee seemed to cling to dear life however and it would work there, Eliza didn't have much of a correlation to this and her knees would eventually buckle down there. Eliza gave a rather loud and unnatural grunting noise there, as she found it hard to actually escape this lockup and a part of her wondered just what was Kaylee's gameplan there......

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Hydra Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:45 am

Noticing Eliza wasn't able to deliver another strong blow like the one she just endured. Kaylee breathed a sigh of relief despite knowing that she was on the losing side currently. Pleased with herself for being able to hold on for dear life, this was her chance to prove that she was capable of succeeding without anyone else's help like so many others claimed.

"No!" Kaylee yelled in defiance. Still on one knee as she was using all her strength to just stay upright and not allow Eliza to break away just yet. She knew that at this point she stood no chance with any distance put between them but also had little experience with using submissions. She would have to rely one a precise killshot to win this fight.

Hearing the fans around the arena clap in unison. Despite it likely being for her charming foe, She felt a rush of energy fill her body like crackling electricity. Pushing back up to a standing position so she could look directly into the eyes of the dancing passion. "I can't- I wont! I will win this!" Kaylee shouted with tear-filled eyes. Win or lose, she hoped to show she can handle herself and was loving every second of her first proper match and hoped for many more.

As if watching a 2D fighting game. Kaylee attempted to pull out her first attempt at a signature move. In an instant, she would stop pushing back against Eliza and take a step back. Getting as low as possible still trying to hold onto Eliza's arms to confuse and pull her off balance. Only needing a split second of uncertainty in order to strike. She would pushing off of the matt with her strong legs. Leaping into the air at point blank range trying to connect a rising knee with Eliza's jaw in order to leave her flat on her back and attempt for a pin as soon as she landed.
M.Hydra
M.Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:27 pm

Eliza was perplexed by this situation, her opponent wasn't relenting on their grip of her hands there. Usually if her opponent was a brawny man she'd expect this however Kaylee went against that as far as one could be, still her opponent seemed to be building for something.

The dancing passion tried to release from her grip but it seemed that Kaylee was digging down deep in fact if her yelling and desperate tone was anything to go by, Eliza could understand that to a certain degree. The need to make one's presence felt, she'd forgotten that somewhat considering the crowd would almost always be on her side.

Suddenly Eliza's arms were jerked around and the ballet dancer sought to correct herself and try to bring her legs into the game, only to be beaten to the punch or rather the kick by Kaylee there! And it was an explosive one to boot! Eliza's eyes would roll upwards into her brain there and she gave a loud grunt as spittle flew from her mouth, culminating with the British aristocrat falling to the canvas with a heavy thud as the crowd roared in amazement at situation and sudden turnaround as Eliza lay there sparked out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2