Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa  Empty Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:16 am

The memories were still fresh. Every move she tried and had failed, flashed before her eyes as she let the motions flow for a few second. To vibe with the tango, is to vibe with the floor. To vibe with the air, the universe. No wait, thats a bit much. Sure you need a partner to throw around but she decided the air will do. It could be good practice.

There was a whistle of wind in her ears, a feeling of her legs move, the friction of air motion against her body. Within 10 seconds, she tripped and stumbled and fell, but not before she brought her hands and knees up to dampen the fall and not smack the floor this time. Saving herself just in time, Ayesha sat back on her buttocks and took a deep breathe, a small smile growing on her face.

She had come back to the Friction gym, as Anne was too busy today (she hoped she was all right) and decided to continue her workout. However, when she had started on the treadmill and weights again (doing not as badly as the first several times she tried), she stopped halfway. She didn't want her tango skills she had learnt to rust up quickly and decided to instead do some practice routines. Yeah, she stumbled and what not, she always did, but it was getting better slowly like with everything else. She felt like she was now getting somewhere! She had ways to go, but she felt like finally, progress was being made truly.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa  Empty Re: Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa

Post by NobuharuKinjo Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:06 am

Serina stretched around the gym as she finally made her debut in AFW. If it wasn't for Daiki and Gabbie, she wouldn't come here after being saved by the Deboth gang. She was clad in her white judo outfit, getting ready to fight someone. "I wonder if there are any skulls to break or spines to break here.." said Serina as she stretched her arms before she saw her potential prey, Ayesha.

Gabbie Seri-chan Lucette Nico
et al.
NobuharuKinjo
NobuharuKinjo

Location : VIP Box inside the AFWDome (taking Tatyina's place roflmao)

http://linktr.ee/fargusno

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa  Empty Re: Ayesha's Third Practical - Progress? feat. Serina Himekawa

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:13 am

Ayesha suddenly felt a disturbance. A great disturbance in the air.

She wasn't sure why but she suddenly felt like a hawk, a predator, was watching her. She suddenly felt VERY small, like tiny, but quickly tried to shake off the feeling. Looking around, she didn't see any one in particular. Just other girls and women working out here and there randomly. Taking a deep breathe, she sighed, "Ah, maybe it was nothing............hoepfully..."

Despite this, the feeling didn't go away. She couldn't shake off this odd feeling that the rest of the day was going to get painful.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by NobuharuKinjo Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:47 pm

"Come on, are you a coward or what?! If you don't go first, then I will!" said Serina aggressively as she threatened Ayesha with her husky yet loud voice while cracking her fists.

et al.
NobuharuKinjo
NobuharuKinjo

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:06 pm

Ayesha leapt up onto her feet, nearly launching herself up like a missile before standing straight on her legs. Fear gripped her. Her mouth then blabbered:

"No sir, I am not a coward!"

Then she shook her head. What the heck? Sir? She turned around to see who the speaker was. What she was a a person she hadn't seen before, a bit taller than herself, wearing what seemed to be a ....judo outfit? This wasn't a dojo though.... She wondered who this was.

"Uh, you talking to me? Why..... are you dressed like that?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by NobuharuKinjo Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:17 am

"I'm a judoka, silly. Well I also know some aikido but WHO CARES! Anyways, you're going down!" said Serina before she grabbed Ayesha by her right arm and she was about to slam her to the ground.

et al.
NobuharuKinjo
NobuharuKinjo

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:00 am

Ayesha was momentarily confused by what the heck is aikido, is this another Japan only thing? The Japanese sure have a lot of stuff exclusive to themselves. Is this some method to cope-

Her train of thoughts got interrupted by Serina suddenly grabbing her! The posture immediately told everything Ayesha needed to know; the crazy girl was about to throw her! What did I do to offend her?!?!

In a moment of blind panic, Ayesha suddenly stepped one of her legs around Serina in the same direction she was going to throw her, and accidentally folded her arm around her waist, cupping it along and somewhat yanking Serina as well.

In a split second, she suddenly found herself in a very awkward face to face tango dance position with her new assaulter.

"..........what was that?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by NobuharuKinjo Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:03 am

Serina then hurled Ayesha down to the ground with a smirk on her face. She knew that she finally found her first prey and she's about to go for the kill.

et al.
NobuharuKinjo
NobuharuKinjo

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:14 am

The first save may have delayed it but unfortunately it seems kissing the ground today was on Fate's schedule. And so she did as the crazy girl proceeded to hurl Ayesha to the floor like a ragdoll filled with potatoes. And since there was neither mat not canvas under her, just polished gym floor, Ayesha face impacted the ground hard.

She lay on the floor, clutching her face, her feet tapping rapidly in pain at what just happened. A small "YEOW" rang from her before asking, with face still covered in hands, "WHAT. Is WRONG with you?!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by NobuharuKinjo Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:23 pm

"I'm just havin' fun here, and of course I love toying around with my prey" said Serina with a sinister look in her face

et al.
NobuharuKinjo
NobuharuKinjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next