Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike Empty Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:20 am

Match Rules: Standard

Florence had to admit, it had been too long since she'd been in the ring proper. Her last proper match was.......at least 18 years ago? Sounded like that at least in the mind of the Duchess, still she'd taken great steps to ensure that she'd be just about as good as she was back then. Likely even more so as she gazed at herself in the locker room mirror. She cast an imposing figure with her red and white faux fur cloak on and her tight leotard and boots added to the beautiful display of her statuesque body. Florence bared a small smile on her face, at least her son would be able to watch and see that the Duchess had still got it~

Florence:

A stage hand knocked on the door, it was time for Florence to make her way to the ring. Taking one last deep breath and steadying what little nerves she had Florence would walk with determination out the locker room, Florence had the look of someone marching to war. She had heard nothing of her opponent for tonight save for the fact they were a newcomer to Tension, regardless Florence would be giving nothing short of her best in this bout here tonight. The lights in the arena dimmed low and turned dark blue as her theme song blared from the speakers, dark red mist would emerge from below the ramp and cover the entirely of it.

All the while her theme song played from the speakers with her emerging at the one minute mark and standing calmly at the top of the ramp as the crowd roared in approval. It seemed even here, so far from Britain and oh so long ago since she was in a ring they knew of Florence. Good. She stood there for a full minute before slowly walking down the ramp, respectfully high fiving a few fans on her way to the ring and strode up the steel steps before mounting the turnbuckles and elegantly removing her cloak and stepping off the corner and hanging it on the iron post. There Florence stood arms folded as she simply waited, but inwardly she felt like a 20 something lady stepping in for her first bout once again now.............

Back to top Go down

Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike Empty Re: Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike

Post by Moonflower Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:23 am

Ian Lee stretched and sighed as he awaited the entrance of his opponent. All he knew at this point was that she called herself a duchess. At least it was more unique than Queen, in which there were so many who claimed that title that it would be rendered meaningless. Still, he can argue titles later, right now he had a match to win. He got the cue to enter and came out to a rather mixed response

Appearance:
Music:

Ian didn't expect the AFW crowd to make up their mind about him right away, after all, he was just now debuting. He got a good look on his opponent, and was kind of confused, she was planning to fight in all that? Maybe that was just entrance theatrics, at least for her sake, he hoped. Although he was only here because he felt wrestling females would be more...enjoyable, he still wanted an opponent that could move well. Ian, never one for theatrics, simply waited in his corner and waited for the match to begin.

Back to top Go down

Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike Empty Re: Florence Knight vs Ian Lee - Like Riding A Bike

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:26 am

Florence waited for her opponent here tonight, she lightly cracked her neck as she stood tall and proud like the Knight matriarch that she was. Then before long her opponent would be making his way to the ring, Florence stood stoic there as she assessed them already coming down there. He was on the taller side, nowhere close to the Duchess's frame but still he packed enough muscle to no doubt make a lady swoon.

Ms Knight saw his classic wrestler attire there, perhaps a hint to what he might be capable of? Still the Duchess had a game plan already in mind and would seek to implement it like she had done in the past, Florence gave a polite nod to her opponent and would say "Good evening lad, I hope you are prepared for this bout......" as she would hop about lightly on side to side with her leotard clad chest bouncing about in the process there as the bell would soon ring there.

*DING! DING!*

Once Ian was ready for the bout would Florence then move, it was customary for her and her son Ryan to often do so there out of a sense of respect and honour there. Then however? Once a few seconds had occurred after the bell rang? Florence would begin her gameplan, which was simple yet would be brutally effective if Ian didn't get the hell out of dodge there. Because the Duchess would burst out into a quick sprint and seek to just slam him right into the corner with her full statuesque frame to smash the air right out of his lungs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflower Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:43 pm

"So am I, lady, so am i..." Ian responded to Florence's question as the bell rang, signaling the match's start, Ian wanted to start this off slowly, and get the feel of his opponent, but, Florence wasn't having it, as if from out of no where she charged Ian with a tackle that sent him into the corner and made him sit in the corner, rather dazed. Ian didn't expect an all-in approach, and now he was in a rather vulnerable spot, sitting in the corner...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:59 pm

Well the match was underway now and Florence was wasting no time attempting to establish herself right out of the gate against Ian here, it was nothing personal after all but the Duchess had wanted to prove that she hadn't missed much of her steps after her retirement back then. She'd been doing her cardio in the no pun intended run up to this bout and it paid off, Florence wasn't known for her speed all that much in the ring even back then.

Yet Florence had learned to apply herself in swift bursts when it was needed, such as here! And boy oh boy did the Duchess barrel right into Ian there, that wasn't a truck that hit him by the way. It was the force of Britain itself standing up to address him! Speaking of standing Ian seemed to have dropped down like a sack of potatoes there, Florence raised an eyebrow at her handiwork and decided that he could do with a bit of a test as it were.

The Duchess would lean down and grab Ian by the neck and attempt to heft him back up into a standing position in the corner, then she'd rest her right forearm against his neck and then make a quiet gesture to all in attendance and go "Shhhhhh......" to silence them. Right before delivering a thunderous knife edge chop right into Ian's left pectoral as hard as she possibly could!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflower Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:24 pm

Ian was fully expecting a butt in his face, instead, Florence lifted him up by the neck and proceeded to hush the crowed, and came down with a vicious chop to the chest that rang out with a loud "POP" sending Ian down to the mat once again, Ian was still rather dazed, but, he was coherent enough to comment, "Thanks for not sticking your butt in my face, I was warned that was a popular move here..." Ian said as he slowly got up, clearly a bit out of it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:19 pm

Florence was no stranger to dishing out some serious chops in her fights, she could cave in a person's chest if need be but one things was for certain Ian was likely gonna be having a few red marks on his skin from getting slapped in hard there. As it was the Duchess stood composed as she took a moment to admire her handiwork, showing that she certainly had the oomph that she had in her prime still~ Ian's remarks did make her raise an eyebrow there however, it seemed this lad was trying to give the Duchess ideas there.

"Hmmmm.....well if you wish I shall oblige." Florence said as she'd kick Ian right into the corner there with her thicc thigh clad leg there, hopefully to force him to sit in the corner. Were that to happen Florence would then strut forward and turn herself around to reveal her thick womanly hips that could engulf the face of any opponent. It was rare indeed that she brought her royal rear to the fight but if it would aid her then perhaps.......

"Enjoy." Florence simply stated as she then pressed her ass backwards as hard and as fast as she could, intent on bringing them in right to Ian's face and covering him with a hip swaying and sensually lethal stinkface assault!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflower Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:32 pm

"Wait...what? Oof!" Ian exclaimed as Florence kicked him, making him sit in the corner again, Ian sighed as he looked up to see his opponent's butt going towards him, "Me and my big mou---mmph" Ian tried to say when Florence shut him up with her rubbing her butt in his face, He tried to push her away, but, Florence held firm, and Ian could hear a few laughs in the audience. There was also a noticeable bulge growing in Ian's trunks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 01, 2023 7:56 pm

Well Ian was in for a very rare thing to occur in the ring with the Duchess of British Wrestling involved, namely her applying a stinkface to her opponents. Florence was usually no nonsense in the ring and would often seek to establish dominance in the ring, something like this was a thing she often viewed as beneath her in a manner of speaking.

Still though it served a good purpose in demoralising the opponent and depriving them of their much needed air as Florence's massive ass cheeks, it was an envious position for sure that Ian was in regardless however as Florence subjected him to a right good smothering from her big bum. The Duchess simply had a composed expression there as she rubbed it in good and proper, before long however Florence decided that she had enough of this little so called move and would give one last hard hip thrust into Ian's head to drive the point home.

Then afterwards the Duchess simply sauntered away from the corner, barely giving a glance to Mr Lee and checking her nails casually while saying "Please, don't make this too easy for me good sir~" with an air of a regal nature added to her clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonflower Tue May 02, 2023 7:14 pm

After one last hip thrust, Ian watched as his opponent casually walked back to her corner, as if this was a little too easy. And, if Ian was being honest, she was dominating him right now, Ian got up and slowly walked toward Florence, "I've always been too kind to women, it's a weakness of mine. Especially cute little princesses like you..." Ian sneered, trying for a lockup, Ian wanted this to go to a strength vs strength contest, one he believed he would surely win...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next