by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Rosy Reunion

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Rosy Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rosy Reunion

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:31 pm

Jaqueline had forgotten how damn relentless Jackie could be in her offence, the little ripper had similar styles to her older sibling but it was going to take some getting used to once again. Still Jaqueline had other things to deal with, she brought her knees up into the little ripper's gut there making her grunt from the pain.

Thankfully she had her abs tensed up well enough to block the hits, but the followup headbutt did find its mark and really rattled the Rose's brain there. She'd taken more than one headbutt in street fights back home in London so Jaquie's noggin wasn't going to take any lasting damage there, but damn that left her reeling there as the little ripper was taken for a ride on the ropes there as her head was reeling.

Ms Rose would manage to dodge the clothesline there, but it was more through stumbling downwards holding her noggin than anything else. "D-Damn sis, thought we weren't going too hard........but if you want it then fine....." Jaqueline said as she made to get her bearings in time for Jackie's next assault!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:11 pm

Jackie would chuckles as she look at her sister as she heard her teasing "I am going on you, of course, unless you're too weak of course, then I'll go easy on you even more" Taunting her little sis even more as she chuckles, of course, it is a playfully taunting as she let Jaq make the next move by give her a come at me handsign.

Of course, she expect Jaq know what she have in mind, after all this isn't the first time they had a spar before, and the two sister often trade blows like this before. Jackie kinda miss this, after all, the two sibling had been spar often before, this make her kinda miss back home.

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:46 am

Jaquie had forgotten that her sibling didn't often pull her punches even in a spar, it seemed some time apart had shaped the mentality of the little ripper there. No matter, the Roses often gave as good as they got even if it was towards each other and then some~

"Nhnnnn.....forgot about that, don't worry. Your little sis can still rumble like its in London......" Jaqueline muttered there as she shook the cobwebs from her head there and got herself back into it......Deciding on a new approach for this fight Jaqueline would get into a crouching running posture there, before then making to sprint towards Jackie there.

Not directly at her, but rather to her side and running past her! Were Jackie to turn around she might find that the little ripper was going to the ropes! Whereupon she'd leap off the second rope and try to jump backwards and slam her rear right into Jackie there with a sudden hip attack outta nowhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:11 am

"Good good" Jackie said with a smile as she heard her little sis's mumbling before she would saw her sister sprint toward her, of course, Jackie isn't that cruel that wouldn't let her sister fight without a chance to fight back, but what did surprise her as she saw her sister run toward the rope and fight back...with her rear. It cause Jackie grunt in surprise as she stumble backward and fell to her butt as she shake he head slightly

"What the hell was that!?" Jackie asked Jaquie, rather than pissed, it is more like a mix of embarrsiement and surprise as she rub her nose and as she look at her little sister, using such...such...embarrassing move

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:46 pm

Jaqueline was super chuffed with herself there, because she had just done something that she had wanted to do for a very, very long time. Namely nail Jackie with a hip attack! The little ripper back in London during their indie days had been very much a scrappy brawler intent on making anyone catch her hands in a tooth and nail brawl, but Jaquie had been more playful now that she had been cementing herself style wise and that included learning about those hip strikes that seemed oh so common in Japan!

Truth be told Jaquie wished she had learned about it earlier! It was cheeky indeed to collide your rear with your opponent's head and being the cheeky little hellion that Jaqueline was she incorporated it right away into her arsenal~ It certainly took Jackie by surprise at least! With that Jaqueline would move forwards there and rest her arms on the middle rope there and wiggle her derriere at Jackie and say "Well this sort of thing gets done a lot in Japan right? Figured I'd learn the local martial arts and all that!"

Then Jaquie turned around just as fast, getting into a low crouch there as she had a mischievous look on her face and said "Now where were we?" as she nodded for Jackie that she was ready to continue their tussle~

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:32 pm

Jackie would yelp as she saw Jaquie's soft rear once again planted on her face, cause Jackie would groan and whine surprisingly, maybe she isn't that strict to herself with her sister, but she would attempt to slap Jaq's ass to spank her, try try to her off as she also pinch her playfully as she annoy her little sis, maybe she is going to soft on her, but still, this is her little sis after all, she is cruel, but not that cruel

At the same time, while Jackie does feel embarrassed, what Jaq said does make a bit sense as she try to throw her hips up too, try to force her little sis off as she groan softly into her sis's rear, gasp for air as she try to remain conscious

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:19 pm

Jaqueline was one thing for certain and that was a little hoodlum, the little ripper had a great teacher in the form of Jackie after all. She was also a keen learner and when she learned about the literally cheeky hip attacks that many a wrestler in Japan tried well.......it just appealed to Jaquie on a level she couldn't really describe, plus it felt good to land that strike and it seemed to have rocked Jackie's world there.

Good, Jaquie would have to seek to use this sort of thing more often than just the rare saucy jack treatment that she gave to her foes in the ring. As it stood though Jaqueline would get off from her sis there and rest against the ropes and start wiggling her hips in a taunting manner there, as if to show that while Jackie might have gotten the chest buff it was the little ripper that was going to be claiming the derriere dreams there in her own right~

"Heheheheh.......remember the first time I did that saucy jack move? Our opponent was just allllllll set up for it~" Jaqueline said as she let herself get a bit too complacent in the ring here it seemed.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:23 pm

"Mmmmm!" Jackie would yell out from under Jaquie while she would felt her sister wiggle her ass on top of her face, cause her to growl at her before she would reach up, aiming to use her arms to pull on her cheeks to punish her as she felt herself in need of air

At the same time, she would try to kick around and attempt to free herself as she give her a soft glare to try to scare her off as Jackie would muffle scream under her sister

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:17 pm

Jaqueline was very much one thing and that was being a brat, but it was also that she was super complacent at times when she had her opponents struggling underneath her. Being able to have Jackie be brought down underneath her was too tempting to pass up for the little ripper, but it was enough to make it so that the elder rose sibling was able to get herself freed from underneath Jaqueline there who gave a loud yelp after being unbuckled!

"Yahh!" Jaqueline said as she rolled to the side and saw Jackie and playfully huffed and said "Hehehehe~ That was all those times you tried to drop a bucket of water over me growing up!" before gesturing for Jackie to get up and bring it to her some more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:32 pm

Jackie would groan as she start pulling herself back up, shaking her head slightly as she face her sister "You're lucky that I goes easy on you, if it's any other person, I'll break their legs" She said as she stand back up, it is not a threat, it is a promise. She would face Jaqueline with a smile again "And I only did it three times!" She said as she charge at her little sister

Bring her legs up for a kick toward her chest, but at the last second, she would stop and change the direction of her kick and side her side, sending her stumble to the side, or trying to at least, just enough to hurt her slightly, she can take it

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next