Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

New Beginnings...

2 posters

Go down

New Beginnings... Empty New Beginnings...

Post by Deskfan45 Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 am

The packed arena was buzzing, the audience having been treated to several enthralling matches over the course of AFW's weekly show. They'd seen just about everything a person would hope to see at a wrestling show: death defying stunts, hard throws, and long, grueling fights. Everything a person would expect to see. What no one expected though... was the music that suddenly came over the speakers between matches.

Music:

The roof came off of the arena with cheers and jeers as a rather tall young woman wearing a greasy grey hoodie and a torn pair of jeans came down the entrance ramp. Her brown hair was tied back into a ponytail, and there was a look in her green eyes that'd make just about anyone's blood run cold. This woman had a feared reputation, gained through her love of deathmatches and her willingness to unleash hell on those who slighted her. Just about everyone in that arena knew her name: Skylar Jones.

The Brawling Puppet:

She entered the ring, microphone in hand. The audience roared, welcoming the brunette into AFW. She lifted the mic, tapping at the windscreen. "Ayo, this thing on? Great." She started. "Now, if you don't watch LAW out of some dumbass obsession with brand loyalty, first off get over your tribalist IWC Twitter bullshit, second off, my name is Skylar Jones."

"So like, you're prolly wondering what a chick from LAW is doing here in AFW, well something you should know..." She pulled down the zipper of her hoodie, reaching in to pull out a stack of legal documents, which she proceeded to toss into the air, allowing them to slowly fall to the ground. "NOWHERE IN THIS CONTRACT DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EXCLUSIVITY!" She yelled, her voice manic. "DAN THE MAN DON'T OWN ME MOTHERFUCKERS! She laughed. "So I decided to do a little freelancing, go big game huntin' in another company."

She pointed at the entrance ramp, a wicked grin on her face. "So consider this an open challenge to every woman in that locker room. I'm the toughest bitch over in LAW, and I'm willing to bet that I'm the toughest bitch here in AFW too. So if any girl in here wants to step in the ring with me to hold me to that bet, step the fuck right up!"

The crowd roared as Sky dropped the mic, bowing theatrically, before getting ready to jump over the top rope and leave. Before she could though, a song she'd never heard before came over the speakers. It'd seem someone was ready to answer her challenge sooner than she expected...

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings... Empty Re: New Beginnings...

Post by killcarrion Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 pm

Baddest do what the baddest do
The baddest do we the baddest

Pop-Teen Princess:

Black-lights illuminated the arena and bangin rap lyrics accompanied an entrance that snatched everyone's attention immediately. One with smooth vocals arranged alongside K-POP lyrics, was positively lit from start to finish, and-"NahNahNahNahCutMyShit!!!"-would be abruptly cut short by the production crew backstage who were merely following the talent's shrill orders. Commanding in her power stride and alluring in her fashionable beauty, but with a confrontational attitude to her presence, the Boujee Gucci Gal sashayed her way towards the ring with a microphone in her hand and the obnoxious capability to make herself the center of attention with it. Mika stepping through the ropes and eyeing Skylar from head to toe with judgmental disgust present on her squeamish face. The visual definition of ick...standing right before her to the point where Mika was contemplating averting her eyes altogether. But instead brought the mic to her lips.

"Aight...I ain't even gonna ask if this is a joke, cause jokes are spoze to be funny. This shit right here is just plain ol' sad. Someone wanna tell me when AFW started bein Ellis Island for skankass white trash castaways from LAW?!!?"
Mika asked towards the audience all around them as she started striding across the ring as if expecting an answer, the overall consensus being booed discontent directed at Mika for her not particularly PC vocabulary as she returned her attention back towards Sky with a malicious sneer. "I mean shit, lookit you!!! Big Yikes. Lookin like someone you'd see on police camera footage bein' chased outta the nearest fuckin crack den or somethinHaHaHaHa!!!!" Unable to withhold her own cackled laughter, Mika backpedaled a few steps before regaining her composure. "HaHa...ahhh. Ya know what? I take it back. You are a joke, Sky Baby. Except that the comedy routine is over, BooBoo. So Imma sum this up right quick."

Mika noticed the papers strewn about and picked one up that had the LAW logo emblazoned it, now waving it in front of Sky's face as she proceeded. "Unless your finna catch these hands, you'd best do yerself a favor and take yerself back to LAW and keep tah stayin in that minor league circus freakshow you call home. And when you get back, tell em Mika Murasame was the one who sent your flat ass packin." Spiteful boos now really starting to be echoed all throughout the arena as she crunched up the document in her hands and tossed it out in the direction of the entrance ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deskfan45 Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:14 am

Skylar's challenge would be answered sooner than she expected, as right as she was getting ready to exit the ring, somebody else was already entering it. The brunette listened to Mika's rant, occasionally snickering and rolling her eyes. When the gyaru was done talking, Skylar would snipe back. "GIRL SHUTCHO BITCH ASS UP!" She yelled, before shrugging. "See? I can talk ghetto in a sad attempt to sound cool too. You're not special." She smirked, chuckling. "Now that's a pretty decent promo you just cut, but it has a lot of comedic irony. First off, if you're gonna call somebody a skank, for the love of god, at least be wearing a shirt. Like fuck, man I'd understand why you're walking around dressed like that if you were gettin' ready for a match or some shit, but I don't think I saw you scheduled for tonight.

"Another example, you also called me white trash, and I just can't take that seriously cause..." She held back laughter. "You gotta be the whitest bitch I've ever met, and that's pretty impressive, considering you're Asian. And on that note, here's a lil' new friend gift..." She pulled out her wallet, and with a shit-eating grin, handed Mika a Starbucks coupon. "Hear Pumpkin Spice is back on the menu. Love that stuff. Your Jordans are fake by the way, if ya didn't know."

"AHEM! Got a little sidetracked. Anyway, I got no intention a' leaving, so if you wanna fight, let's go. You and me right now. But first, there's something we need to discuss." Skylar grinned. "You got health insurance, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:17 am

Patiently waiting for Skylar to vacate the premises and take her trailer trash fashion sense with her, Mika's snarky demeanor bristled as Sky interpreted her ultimatum as an invitation to actually talk back to the Gyaru Queen. A disgusted yuck factor on her face from having to pinch her pink nail polished fingers on Sky's offered coupon before immediately flicking it off to the side. Visibly unamused by the brawler's scathing retorts although clearly entertaining the mindless masses rallying behind the newcomer in the span of only two minutes since first meeting her. Everyone in the arena already sensing long in advance where all of this was heading but became riled up into a fervor all the same when Skylar officially threw her uggo gauntlet at the Gucci Gal's glamorous sneaks.

"Pfft, aight. Now I know why eer'one calls you Sky, cause you must be high as a kite to think you can take me on and use me to make a name for yahself. Aww, but is that yah want, Boo-Boo? Yah want me to make you trend worldwide after I post selfies of yer black and blue face snuggled up next tah mine? Is that what ya'll want? For us to throwdown right here and now??!!"
Mika directing her bellowing questions to the audience who all replied with resounding applause. "...sucks to be all'a you than. Cause I gave Pumpkin Spice here anuffa mah time, and I ain't bout tah have Hillbilly Jill's groddy ass hands lay one finger on my favorite designer jacket. All ya'll jus gonna have to wait until next week for me to take out the trailer trash. See ya than, Boo~..." Disappointing legions of now booing fans as Mika sashayed her way outta the ring and back up the ramp...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down