Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 6:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 4:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melanie L'belle the French Femme Fatale

Go down

Melanie L belle - Melanie L'belle the French Femme Fatale Empty Melanie L'belle the French Femme Fatale

Post by Leon564 Tue May 31, 2022 4:51 am

Name: Melanie L'belle

Ethnicity: French

Height: 6'2

Weight: 198 lbs

Personality: Face

Attitude towards Hentai: "If you don't cum in me, then I'll make your knock out the most painful way I can... no pressure~"

Entrance Music:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Second Appearance:
Spoiler:

Wrestling Attire:
Spoiler:

Fighting Style: Grapple

Strength: 7/10

Speed: 3/10

Endurance: 9.5/10

-------------------------------

Normal Moves:

☆ Pile Driver: As described but she'll grope a little before slamming down.

☆ Stinkface/Butt Smother: Whether it's on the mat of the canvas or on the turnbuckle, she'll smother until she gets wet or you tap out.

{Finisher} Vicé France: Sitting on the face of her opponent, Melanie suffocates them while pulling up their legs and consistently stretches them out but still lifts up their lower half enough so that their back feels tension. Until she feels the tap or knock out, she won't let go.

Hentai Moves:

☆ Country Ride: Typical cowgirl position, but she wraps her legs a bit up with her opponents to make sure they don't squirm their way out.

☆ Sharing is Caring: If she's in a free for all, or a two on one with a female partner, she'll take the opponents cum either from her mouth or pussy and force it into her female partner's mouth/pussy. Either through kissing or scissoring.

{Finisher} Lover's Guillotine: Having her opponent sitting in the corner, Melanie will smother them against the turnbuckle while using her stocking covered feet to stroke/rub her opponent to orgasm. This often is so strenuous to the opponent that by the time or orgasm, they pass out or tap beforehand. 

Backstory: Melanie grew up on the country side of France, and saw firsthand the scars of the two World Wars. Still she always looked for the bright side of what she saw and despite having a rather tough family that pushed each other to be better than the other, Melanie quietly just smiled and not only did better but supported others. She was always in advanced classes and was so beautiful and popular, but never did anything crazy like everyone else. Instead she preferred to stay at home and... well, rub herself. Or have a guy give her a good time. 

She was known for being the best tail in the country side, making men and women melt equally. But Melanie always had a sex drive that never seemed to end and over the years she became more accustomed to a certain way. Her way. As sweet and as motherly as she is, she's very cold if she isn't enjoying her time, and isn't afraid to dis people in a very harsh way. 

Getting out of High School, she got herself a part time as a stripper as she enjoyed the constant arousal, but she also had a part time as a receptionist for a banking office building. With big flow of money from both jobs, she never was missing a meal and even gave money freely to beggars and endorsed charities. Always with a smile, and always with her best wishes to those less fortunate than herself. 

To keep her bountiful look, she is ALWAYS at the gym in her routine. 3 days a week, Monday and Wednesday and Friday. She never misses those days, and ALWAYS finds toys-I mean-'sparring' partners. 😜

Whilst at the gym, she was approached by a young fellow who already had a wonderful sense of people, James Elforn. She and him chit chatted and totally hit it off and he mentioned that she gave off an aura of lewdness and mentioned the AFW. She couldn't help it and signed right up. 

Friends/Allies: James Elforn, Lumina Bhammon

Enemies/Rivals: 

Wins:

Losses:[
Leon564
Leon564

Back to top Go down