Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Come As You Are

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come As You Are Empty Come As You Are

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:02 pm

Reika Sumeragi was on her back in the middle of the AFW’s practice ring, staring up at the ceiling while she sucked in heavy, hard breaths. Her raven hair, dripping with sweat, splayed about her head, with a few strands covering her chest. That was the only modesty she had left, as the rest of her clothes had been strpped away, leaving her wearing nothing but her birthday suit. To top it off, she was too tired to even stand, wrecked by multiple orgasms, all while a crowd of her fellow wrestlers looked into the practice ring with awe.

Needless to say, this was not how she envisioned her first day at the AFW going. But she couldn't have anticipated running into a woman like this. Couldn't have expected to be so utterly dominated in such a short amount of time. There was simply no way to see something like Saif coming.

Come As You Are Rzr9x910

The Priestess of Pleasure and Pain strode about her latest victim, walking a circle around her as she observed her work from every angle. This one had proven to be hardier than most, able to keep her wits about her despite being made to climax several times. But all mortal beings had their limits, could only go so far before they were pushing beyond what they were capable of, and Saif had clearly found this one’s line.

Now, she was nothing more than a quivering mess on the floor. At the start of their meeting, Saif had tried to show her the way, seeing a bright spirit behind those eyes that she could bring to the light. Her offer had been rejected, in far ruder terms than were necessary, and so she deemed that this little spar was in order. One thing had led to another, and well…

Here they were. A shame it had to come to this, but transformation was a naturally destruction process.

”It could have all been so simple.” She closed her eyes and shook her head, as her path came to an end between her opponent’s legs. ”I offered you something so grand, so amazing. A true gift. Had you only shown humility and been willing to receive, I would have shared this treasure without hesitation.”

In response, all Saif received were mumbles and moans, as Reika quivered in the wake of her compounded climaxes. And it wasn’t about to get any better, either.

She planted her foot on the woman’s pussy and began to work her over again, starting a slow stroke that had her body jolting and jerking, as if her touch was electric. The women around the ring muttered amongst themselves, some thinking about putting a stop to it, but none dared. ”But some cannot be taught through mere words. Some must learn through experience. Some must be brought through the fire and made anew.”
c

Back to top Go down

Come As You Are Empty Re: Come As You Are

Post by BritBrat Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:24 pm

"And then what?" 

A voice among the many women around the ring called out, as if it was them that should answer. Most definitely Reika wouldn't be able to give one, considering the dire state that she's in, unable to construct a single word. The foot might as well be turning on an inanimate object, almost broken in body and soul. Perhaps brought down so that it would be rebuilt. Or whatever Saif believes to be doing. 

However, that still brought upon a problem. Something that this one, out of all that could have acted, but didn't, picked up on during this whole display. 

And this one was bold too. Sure, she could have came from behind and put an abrupt stop to it. But that wouldn't have achieved anything. Plus it wasn't her style. Tried it before and knew how it felt, on both sides. Instead, she just moved past the crowd, before hopping onto the apron from the ground itself. Which is quite the feat in some people's eyes. Though one look at the woman, who looked like she's been training all her life, instead of a few odd years ago, confirmed the audience's thoughts. 

If anyone was to put a stop to this, it would be her. 

"Surely you should know, since you've been trying so hard to share this gift of yours all this time." The pinkette already came to her own conclusion, but as she slipped into the ring from underneath the top rope, she was curious to hear what Saif had to say. Though she could guess word for word what that answer would be.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:55 pm

Saif was surprised.

Such a rare thing for her these days. More often than not, she was the one doing the surprising, with those around her being off put by her demeanor and the truths she brought. She was so used to people these days, accustomed to their reactions, that she had almost forgotten what it was like to be caught herself.

Saif was not expecting anyone to reply, only for them to stay staring in stunned silence. But there did come a voice, and a familiar one at that.

She canted her head to the side as this woman made her way into the ring. The two of them could hardly have differed more, both in the stature and size. A powerful build, rife with muscle, granite hewn by countless hours of dedication. A destroyer, a demolisher, a wrecking ball of a woman heading straight for her.

She was fazed, but she kept her calm, maintaining an outward calm. These were the moments she prepared for, after all. ”And then?” She sighed deeply, entering her bliss, even as she continued to whittle away at Reika beneath her foot. ”And then you are remade, Haruka-san. The world is open to you, ready to be viewed through clear eyes. To serve is to be without worry, to be without care, to be free of the petty troubles that plague your mind. I cannot say what path that service will take you, what the plan might be - only that you will be stronger for it. After all, can there be any greater reward than knowing one’s place in the world, to understand where you belong?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:49 pm

A destroyer. A demolisher. A wrecking ball.

Not really things that you'd expect to describe Haruka. Even she wouldn't believe it.

Perhaps to those that first saw her, they see the muscles and make their own assumptions straight away. Those that known her the longest would know of the pinkette's nature, even before she bulked up and made a change for the better. However, even she knew of the benefits of having a physique like that. It's easy to get an edge over someone and Natasha herself taught her to use such mental games to your advantage.

Especially when you're face to face with someone who completely lost her mind.

Not that those are the words Haruka would say to her. Reika and many before her showed that a very aggressive approach wouldn't work when it comes to someone like Saif. It's like taking a sledgehammer to a job that only requires a scalpel. It just causes a massive mess. Of course, Haruka could have just attacked her and be done with it. However, violence with another person in the way was of concern. That and she didn't believe she needed to go down that route. Though with her tight fitting bra and leggings, Haruka was ready for it if it can't be avoided.

"There is something greater. Not living in subjugation."

Haruka bluntly said. Might as well call a spade a spade. "It would be one thing if this woman that you're clearly toying with actually made the chose to serve. But to put her through that "experience", to force upon that "gift" of yours, that's where I draw the line. Being forced into servitude is no way for anyone to live. I choose to find a place I belong myself. And that's what makes me human. And since even you don't know where that path of yours leads, I'll tell you what it is: one without freedom and one that just takes away your humanity."

Her hands moves up towards her hips, placing her palms on each side. Most likely, Saif wouldn't expect Haruka to actually challenge those beliefs, let alone speak up against her, but use that size to vanquish her for good. Not that she was very tall to begin with. Saif was like...an inch or so shorter? No that it matters, as if she hasn't taken out those even bigger than the pinkette. "I was given free will. Just like this woman that you step over. What good is it to take that freedom of choice away?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:24 am

They were two wrestlers, standing in the middle of the ring, dressed for combat. Violence was not only a possibility, it was a strong likelihood, and Saif would not shy away from it, if that was what it came to…but that needn’t be the end result. After all, Haruka seemed to have a mind to talk, and she was more than happy to satisfy her in that way, if it was her desire. It was rare for her to engage in such conversation with anyone, why not treasure the opportunity?

”We all serve, Haruka. We all have our masters, whether we realize them or not.” Below, Reika grew restless and started to stir, but Saif stifled her struggles with a foot against her mouth, pressing her head back down and smothering her beneath her soles. ”How much choice do you truly have? Do you choose to love the ones you do? To like the things you like? You do as the AFW wills and fight the battles they present you, fighting at the pleasure of your employer. As a child, your parents told you what to do. As an adult, so too does the government.”

Saif held her hands out, as if to show the invisible manacles that bound them all. ”But my master can give you something none of those others can offer - peace. True peace, under his will. To be shaped and molded by Him, as a potter shapes clay. There is satisfaction in that, I promise you.”

Even as she spoke in a placid tone, she pressed down harder on poor Reika’s face, denying her frantic attempts to breathe and riding out her struggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:10 pm

Haruka didn't really need any be more reasons to reject her offer. In her mind, there was many red flags that just screamed to stay away and not engage. Which would have been a normal response. However, such a response would most likely end in violence, which doesn't get anywhere. Haruka was just curious. Just wanting to satisfy that part of the brain. And Saif seems much accommodating of dialogue.

Yet this inexplicable contradistinction between her words and actions was off-putting to say the least.

Although Haruka's main attention is Saif, she did not forget about the woman underneath her. Who went from pleasure to pain in such brutal fashion. Haruka wouldn't have put it past her that this seemed intentional. Which confirms, in a way, to join her would be to lose that humanity. To completely dismiss the life of another as you walk over the beaten bodies.

Haruka stepped closer more and more. Step after step, she gotten nearer to the two women that previously occupied the ring before she appeared. They were slow, careful, mindful of any sudden movements. "The difference between them and you, though, is that we have a choice to separate ourselves from those 'masters'. We can leave the League. We can leave home, and we can live off the grid. You, however, are 'offering' to let us surrender our free will."

More and more, she eventually met face to face, seeing those hands that are held out. She took them, letting her hands embrace. "Truthfully, I do not wish to hurt you. Far from it. I wish for peace. True peace." She hesitated for a beat, turning her head away before returning her gaze, with much boldness.

"But to achieve such peace, there's something I must do."

In a flash, the grip tightened before she'd lean back, placing a foot on Saif's midsection before flipping her over, but most importantly off Reika. Out of all the things that Haruka could have chose, a monkey flip was what she decided.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 pm

It was no mere coincidence that Saif and Haruka had crossed paths like this. Indeed, she would say it was nothing less than divine providence. The AFW had many wrestlers, the gym was often full of them at all times of the day, and there was no telling who would be coming around and when they would be there. Saif was a rarity in such a place, and the odds of her coming across any woman in particular were small.

But this one, Haruka, was a rare woman, and one of whom Saif had kept a watchful eye on since she came to the AFW, when she was still Saif. She had watched this woman transformed, turning her body to iron and becoming such an imposing and arousing force. In truth, she had been on a short list of wrestlers that Saif intended to seek out, hoping to bring them under her sway. So meeting her here, in this venue, was fortuitous, indeed.

Saif kept her hands out, offering peace and understanding, showing her the way. It was a noble start, she believed, but in truth she didn’t expect the offer to be accepted so easily. As it turned out, despite how things seemed with Haruka’s approach, she was correct in that assumption.

Haruka’s move was executed well, with the pinkette showing impressive explosive power and smooth movements. On most opponents it would’ve been enough to drop them easily. With Saif, however, it was more of an annoyance.

Instead of fighting the flip, she rolled through it and came to her feet on the other side, moving as if they had practiced the move. She didn’t move in after landing, however. She stayed standing, and looked over her shoulder, focused on Haruka from the side of her eye.

”So you choose violence, then?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:17 pm

“Not quite.”

Soon as Saif would have turned her head after being thrown to the other side of the ring, she would have seen Haruka cradling a tortured Reika. One arm draped around her, all the while her pinkette positioned her body so that she’s in the way between Reika and Saif. Upon that sight, it would have been obvious as to what her actual intention was from her move. “I just couldn’t stand seeing her suffer anymore. And no offense to you, but I doubt you would agree if I asked that you’d get off her.” Considering what she had seen, observing Saif not just in words, but in actions, it wouldn’t be so far-fetched that Saif would oblige to Haruka’s request had she just asked nicely.

Even if she said ‘please’.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be okay,” Haruka whispered to Reika, giving a rub on her shoulder and a warm smile. Though the same wouldn’t be offered towards Saif, as she turned her gaze towards the black-clad woman.

“You promised many things and you speak like you truly put your faith in your master. But I must ask, where is he?” Something that has been a mystery for years, but has been forgotten amongst those within AFW. “You must admit that it’s unusual that he just showed his face years ago and never showed up after that. And he’s not the type to hide his face and not show up in any arena he wishes. Have you ever thought why is that? I’d hate to come to the conclusion that your master abandoned you, but your words already rang hollow if that’s how you treat those you try to recruit.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:17 pm

”Perhaps I would.” Saif turned her gaze away from Haruka, lazily rolling her about to face forward. ”I suppose we’ll never know, will we?”

In truth, Haruka was right, Saif had little intention of letting Reika go so easily, but it was telling that the pinkette had defaulted to such an aggressive solution. From what she had seen of the woman, she wasn’t one to be antagonistic, and while her reputation was by no means negative, she would never have seen her as some sort of savior. Perhaps acquiring this strength had emboldened her, or perhaps she was taking strides to be more assertive.

Either way, it was leading to a unique, interesting situation. Before Saif dealt with that, however, there was an interesting question to be answered.

She turned around in full with a quick twirl on her heel, her skirts blossoming around her, and spared a quick glance to the side as Reika rolled her way out of the ring. The temptation to go after her was strong, but she instead focused on Haruka, peering into her glowing blue eyes.

”Where is the air you breathe? Where is your soul? Where are your thoughts?” She held her hand up and gestured to the nothingness. ”You’ve never seen gravity, but do you question your place on the ground? There are forces around us all, forces that guide us, forces that shape the world we live in, but are utterly imperceptible to the human eye.”

She brought her hands to her chest and held them over her heart as she spoke soft, soothing words. ”You do not need to see my master, only his effects. I am proof of his existence, of his will in this world. You see him through me. He sows the wind, and I am the whirlwind.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:33 am

Yeah, Saif wouldn't have let her go that easy.

A good thing that Haruka decided to be more proactive and took action. It would be on brand of Haruka to be more passive and take a pacifist route. In past years, that would have been her go to option in asking her. But she wished up and knew that no matter how much she asked or begged, Saif wouldn't get off her prey. The whole thing worked in her favour at the end, taking Saif by surprise and getting the best result. It's not as if the idea of playing with someone's perceived assumptions is a new thing. Saif had pretty much been an example of that since her genesis.

Admittedly, Haruka figured that wouldn't hurt Saif all that much. With how tough she looked, the marks on her skin being an indicator, she could roll off that bump like it's nothing. There were many options that she could have took, but one that's the most optimal. The pinkette let Reika roll out of the ring, leaving just the two dark dressed women in the ring. Haruka kept her eyes on Saif, in case she tries any business. But once Reika was out of the ring, she could breathe a bit easy.

"Rather interesting that you bring up the unseen forces of nature." It took a while to get where Saif was going with that example, but she listened. Actually listened, before making her response. "As humans, we have the freedom to choose whether we work with those forces, or defy them. In this case, the choice seems clear." Haruka rose up onto her feet, standing tall and proud. Of one who was forced to sink into despair, but rose above the waters. Of one who chose to transform her life for the better, to get stronger. And of one who chooses to use that strength to protect.

"You wish to be a whirlwind? Fine. I will be the mountain that you cannot move."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum