Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  - Page 6 Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:24 pm

Collena could not believe this was happening. The Dethroner was supposed to be inescapable once it's locked in. But somehow, Marine was brute forcing her way out. Collena could feel Marine's face just shoving her face hard into her ass and lift her up to the point where she was finally pushed off completely.

"No way....... how....."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  - Page 6 Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:37 am

Marina had done something that surprised everyone in the Arena, even Collena, so she would first touch her back, feeling a pain there, before looking at Collena, and answering her question, approaching Collena.

Well Collena, I'll tell you, my secret..... Is that I want to fuck you so much that my other senses won't be able to overcome, so I hope that move of yours is not the best you have, because I want more of you, before I finish your pussy.....

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:50 pm

Collena's eyes opened wide with fear. She didn't know what to say as unfortunately, that last submission hold was the best of the best that she had. She did have one more move that she could use. Although it was her second best, it was better than nothing.

Collena quickly stumbles to her feet and tries to dropkick Marine in the chest hoping to knock her down.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:10 am

Marine would see that Collena had some fear in her eyes, knowing that she seemed to be thinking about what to do, Marine would be almost placing her hands on her, until Marine would be kicked in the chest, taking a big step backwards, but not falling, running to jump up and brace her butt against Collena's stomach.

I won't break your body.... Only your spirit, so you'll know which sailor girl has managed to control your ship!

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:59 pm

The dropkick landed perfectly, but Marine was still standing. Collena didn't know what to do at this point. The shock of seeing her opponent still standing threw her off focus as Marine charged at her and slams her ass into Collena's stomach. This completely knocked the wind out of Collena as she was the one knocked down hard.

"Oh..... cough cough fuck....

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:13 am

Marine after falling with her ass on Collena, would see how that girl was soon feeling her stomach burning with pain, something that Marine enjoyed, but not as much as what she had in mind, since getting closer with Collena, she would start to move around her.
this won't finish you.... but it will leave you finished for my final move.

Spoiler:

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:29 am

Collena could barely move with Marine's thick ass on her. The burning pain from her stomach was too much for her. Collena had no time to recover as Marine was quick to move on top of her. Marine's thighs were wrapped around Collena's waist with one of her arms trapped inside. One of Marine's arms secures Collena's other arm while bringing their faces closer for a passionate kiss. And to top it off, Marine's other hand starts groping Collena's boobs.

In Collena's state, breaking out of this hold was out of the question. All she could do was keep her mental state intact as it slowly gets drained.

"Nmmph... hmmpt..."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:42 am

Marine when she closed her kiss and thus the whole grip with Collena, knew that now a time had been placed for Collena before it would all be practically over, and Marine, who had refused at first, would be happy to have received that help from a friend of Miku's, knowing that Collena's strength was very weak at her top, Marine would have no problem in making Collena have both arms in trouble, and now that nothing prevented it, their lips would be together, but Marine wanted to secure her treasure, so in the kiss, Marine would start using her tongue more aggressively, and of course, she would start attacking Collena's nipples.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:42 pm

Collena's mental state continues to drain more as Marine's kissing got more aggressive. But Collena didn't have the strength or leverage to wiggle or crawl free. Things only got worse when Marine started attacking her nipples, which caused Collena to moan inside Marine's mouth.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:50 am

Marine could feel and see Collena's confidence and hopes to get out of that move, knowing that it would be counterproductive, she would stop squeezing Collena's breasts so much, concentrating fully on squeezing Collena's whole body in that grip, wanting to show her part that could cause "Pain" while still enjoying the kiss.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next