Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, FreestylePoet, Jaystar, jsvnz21, killcarrion, KillerV, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar! EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar!

2 posters

Go down

The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar! Empty The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar!

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:40 am

In her locker room and sporting her new attire, which it was just her old attire of a leotard, white gloves, stockings, boots mask, cat ears, and a cat tail but it was red except for the gloves as they stayed white. She was all ready for her tonight match...but is she really though? As her opponent will the infamous Killer King! Yes, that Killer King, a man that wears a jaguar mask who is well known for terrorizing the female wrestlers that allows intergender wrestling. The messed up things he has done to women in his career has made many people disgusted and engaged but there was always fear in them, even the tiniest, since the masked man was very terrifying and no one envy the people that has to face him....but the most fucked up part this is Scarlet asked for this!

Was she crazy or stupid?! Both?! No....okay, maybe a little bit but the reason why she asked for someone as despicable and terrible as King is the reason why she became a pro wrestler. To beat up baddies without restrictions of the law! And from what she has seen of this man...he most definitely deserve his ass kicked! So having King as an opponent be most nightmare and it was where Scarlet shines the most!

So walking out of her locker room to the hallways, then continues to walk until she made it to the gorilla position where she waits for her cue. And she heard it as the ring announcer calls out her name and her entrance song: Hero by Skillet playing around the arena. "It's time to kick some bad guy's butt!" Scarlet proudly proclaimed, all right for her match as she walks out from behind the curtains and onto the entrance ramp where she received eruption of the cheers from the fans, which startled her a bit, hearing about her bravery for asking to take on King!
Spoiler:
The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar! Deq7u21-ae8e000c-8c37-4d71-a730-80ed26ef7790
"Oooh. Come on now, you guys are making me blushes." Scarlet said humbly as she was blushing a bit. It was a bit overwhelm but soon she'd embraces the cheers as she began to walk down to the ramp towards the ring, high fiving the fans along until she got to the ringside arena.

There she climbs up the steel up and grabs the top rope, pulls it down a bit before leaping over it to enter the ring! Scarlet waves to the still cheering fans as she walks around before settling in her corner and waits for Killer King to arrive.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar! Empty Re: The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar!

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:38 am

The Justice Cat vs The Brutal Jaguar! 12421446735_ba4e2d0dd7_c

King preparing in his locker room looking for some beatdown on some sexy opponents and enjoy punishing for his sick pleasure, he is very pleased to get into a match to face off against another masked wrestler so this is going to be real fun for him. He putting on his usual wrestling attires- dark red trunks, black boots, and his signature jaguar mask, pouring some water over his body to keep himself cool and exiting out of the locker room, going to the arena stage to meet up with her in the ring.

The big bad beast eventually showing up on the stage where the crowd booing and cheering mixing together as he flexes his muscular arms and roaring out loud before pointing out at the girl all red, looking sexy that he would enjoying her for himself, humiliate her, and well, get his special ending for himself. The dirty beast walking down the ramp until he reaches the ring that he reaches up for the ropes to get up on the apron to stand up tall staring right at the babe in red, chuckling a little before stepping over the top ropes and step inside.

He didnt want to wait at the turnbuckle like many wrestlers would do so he instead walking over to the center to keep his eyes on the babe, crossing his arms in front of his wide and muscular chest, seeing that she looks good and thinking whatever he want to do with her, she cant stop him unless she try! "Mmmmm you look great! Cant wait to crush you, destroy you, and like everyone I fucked up, enjoy the sweet taste of humiliating opponents!" He gesture her to come for him, ready to start the match and get this fun dominating on the road.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum