Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object! Empty Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object!

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:51 pm

The warm sunny day was not uncommon in Gaia as it shined beautifully over the city of Tsubar and its buildings. The sprawling landscape revealed hundreds of buildings made from both engineering marvels and mystical mysteries that could never truly be explained. In the world of Gaia, these types of unknowns were commonplace. The Waygates brought a number of creatures to this world, constantly spewing out new and impressive forms of life to live in this world of wonders. Of course, such disorder and randomness would usually bring about utter chaos, but that was where the Overseer stepped in.Through his will and might alone, this legend of a being managed to create law and order in the realms. It was he who built the grand city of Tsubar so many years ago, and his Warden’s that protected it and the people inside its walls. The Overseer’s influence was strongest in his city of Tsubar, but it was with respect and pride that his people followed his laws. The Warden’s that patrolled the streets did so knowing whose will they were carrying out.

The head Warden, Eros Zuul was no different. She took pride that she had managed to climb the ranks and earned the Overseer’s trust to run his beloved tournament style entertainment facility. Better known as the Sovereign Realm Wrestling League. It was a tough job, ensuring the safety of each visitor while also running a maximum security prison beneath it all. Some might have thought such a thing was foolish, but Eros wouldn’t have it any other way. What better way to protect the people of Tsubar than to have the guards and cages so close by?

In any case, it seemed today Eros was facing a rather sizable dilemma. Deep in the very pits of her vaults was a being of unimaginable durability and strength. A living weapon that had managed to rampage its way through the realm of Gaia. It had taken months and hundreds of Warden’s to finally fell this beast, and the best they had ever done was incapacitate it. The Warden’s had been trying to kill this creature for years, but it took everything they had thrown at it, and still it sat...waiting in its cell like it didn’t even exist.

There was a reason it was thought of as a weapon. This being, this Nomu needed orders to act. Without a purpose, it was a walking disaster. But with a master and a short leash, it was a weapon that served the Overseer. A show of strength that not even this beast could overcome the might of the master of Tsubar. And it was Eros’s honor to be the one maintaining its leash.

Issue was that the Nomu was something of an attraction for the SRW. It brought thousands of viewers with its name alone, but had only been utilized for the very first SRW match. Fans wanted more, but it was difficult to find an opponent worthy of unleashing this beast. Eros had tried numerous times to find someone, but either the person in mind was busy with other matches set up by their promoter, or was well aware of what The Nomu was capable of. Neither made the Head Warden’s job easier. She needed someone with a name at least a decent amount of the audience would recognize, but disposable enough where if they were to be injured it wouldn’t be that great of a loss to the SRW. Eros had given up on anyone that might be able to kill the beast. For now, she just needed someone who could put on a show.

“Head Warden?”

Eros’s feline ears twitched as a subordinate approached her desk, the sound of papers rustling together meant that this was probably the grunt she sent to scour the roster. Perfect timing!

Eros spun around in her chair like the excited announcer she played, a beaming smile shining on the young Secretary as those gold feline eyes peered at him!

“Secretary Private~ Exactly who I wanted to see! I trust you found the solution to my match problem?”

“Y-yes Ma’am! I think I’ve found a perfect candidate!”

Music to her ears~ The young grunt presented a file which Eros eagerly snatched up, cracking it open to find someone that looked similar to a bug girl in a dress. Two long antennae-like appendages sprouted from atop the woman’s head, and her profile shot had her with a dull, bored expression. Not exactly someone Eros would have thought to be a decent challenge for the Nomu.

“She’s a bit small. But I’m sure there is more than meets the eye with her, right?”

“Yes Ma’am! The woman’s name is Zetton, and is apparently some species of ancient dinosaur! She’s been in two matches so far, but digging into her species we found that they were capable of shifting into different evolutionary forms! Forms that focus on speed, or power, or various other specifics! With the various forms this creature could shift through, I was certain it would not only keep the Nomu from wiping her out too quickly, but entertain the audience as well!”

“Quite the find...Well, I’m not opposed to her. In fact, I think she will do rather nicely. Great work! Let's go find this Zetton girl pronto! Faster she is on board, the faster we can move our fight forward!”

“Y...you want me to come with you Ma’am?”

“Sure~ You already did such a nice job finding her. May as well treat you and let you see the whole thing to completion!”

The Head Warden would grab her hat and cane, hopping out of her chair and gesturing to the secretary to follow along.

“Besides, you probably know exactly where to find her, right?”

“Probably down in the training halls, Ma’am.”

Eros simply gave the private a nod. If he said she’d be in the training hall, then that is where they would look first. The Bakeneko only skimmed Zetton’s file, and truthfully she was bringing the secretary along only in case they had some info to share with Eros should she need it. Zetton was an unknown entity to the Head Warden, but meeting the girl to offer her a fight shouldn’t be too difficult.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object! Empty Re: Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object!

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:11 am

Meanwhile, The Zettons would standing around as she would remain in silent, appear that she had took her Gen 2 look as she had remain in silent, at the time, she would be training, at the same time, communicate with her other selves, doesn't expect anything as she simply train by herself, while her other Gen's is also training else where, learning dozens techniques at once

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object! Empty Re: Zetton Vs The Nomu! A shifting force against an unbreakable object!

Post by Tarantulust Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:54 am

No, it wouldn’t take long at all to find this “Zetton” character. The secretary was right about them being in the training hall, but this strange bug-like creature stood out even amongst the various species that partook in the training facilities. For one thing, those massive antennas may as well have been a neon sign. They were one of the most prominent features of this Zetton woman. Paired with her powerful aura, the Bakeneko’s eyes were naturally drawn to her. The woman might have been training, or maybe she was just standing in front of a piece of equipment. It really didn’t matter, but it was a curious sight nonetheless.

“Ms. Zetton?” Eros said, approaching the strange space woman.

“A pleasure to meet you. My name is Eros Zuul, and I am the head Warden of this facility. I’m looking to set up a thrilling match and I want you to be a part of it~”

Eros smiled kindly, but her eyes were watching this strange bug creature. Ancient space dinosaur or not, Eros didn’t want to take any chances. If Zetton was dangerous or aggressive it was best to know right up front.

“I’m wondering if you would be interested in facing off against an opponent worthy of your...unique strengths~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:39 pm

The Gen 2 Dino can be seen near emotionless as she turn around and look at Eros, as she would look at her "...Match? What do you...have in mind?" She would ask slowly, yet at the same time, still remain in emotionless as she look at the Warden "...Warden...Who...Will we fight?" She asked as she stand there, doesn't seems to mind as she asked out some info before she would accepted it

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:32 am

Eros’s eye twitched slightly when she was only addressed as “Warden”. While Zetton had no way of knowing it and was under no obligation to acknowledge it, Eros worked hard for her title as “Head Warden” and wore it proudly when she could. The Overseer himself had congratulated her on her work in Sovereign Realm Wrestling and she had gained the rank and position through her achievements and years of service with the Security Guild. To be simply addressed as “Warden” wasn’t an insult, but Eros preferred to be addressed by her proper rank. But judging by Zetton’s pauses between sentences, this creature wasn't exactly the brightest bulb in the bunch. Her lack of respect for Titles and authority could be forgiven, given the circumstances.

“You would be fighting the Living weapon of Gaia! A scourge unlike any that has befallen our world, and had proven to be rather unkillable despite our greatest efforts. You would be facing off against the Nomu! With it’s great strength and durability, I had high hopes your particular brand of electrifying performance might just be the tool needed to put this beast down for good. Or, at the very least give the SRW audience a show they won’t soon forget~”

The head Warden smirked a bit, knowing the implication of the last half of her explanation. Her subordinate stood behind her, holding the clipboard with all of Zetton’s notes against their chest. It was strange to see a human in a place like this, but that was what he was. A simple man with foggy glasses, hiding his constantly darting eyes as he tried his best to keep from squirming on the spot next to his boss’s boss as she nonchalantly spoke to a potentially deadly fighter!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:41 pm

She would stand there, remaining to have a emotionless looking at she stand there, looking at the woman before she would nod her head "Very well...A show they will have...When will we start?" Zett ask, standing there, with her arms folded, she would already start a plan how to take down the so called the living weapon, around 80% of the hivemind planning, the remain 20 would look at the warden to see what they have in store for her as she simply stand there with her arms folded "...We can start...as soon as...possible" She said as she look at the head warden wonder what her response will be as she remain standing there

She did have a few ideas of how she can end the fight quickly, for example, target the head, but it would have to save for in the ring to see how it would work out, then with dozen other ideas, she simply need to have enough time to use it. "Please give me...a time so...we can start? Ready to...start right away.." She simply said as she stand there, facing her as she stand there with her arms folded while remain in silent

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:27 am

Once again, Zetton spoke in a slow, considerate manner. The pauses actually managed to play on Eros’s nerves a little. The mischievous side of the Yokai wanted to do something to get back at Zetton, something to make her as annoyed as Eros was with her slow voice. But considering Eros was asking something of a favor, she did her best to restrain her more “playful” nature and tried to focus on the task at hand. At the very least, Zetton seemed to approve of the idea, even going so far as to nominate herself right that very moment. Eros could appreciate the enthusiasm, all things considered. In fact, she might have taken Zetton up on her offer if she weren’t running an entertainment business.

“Well, I think I’ll only need about twenty four hours. I still need to promote the fight so that you may have a proper audience to enjoy after all. We should be able to whip up a quick promotion, right?”

Those golden eyes peeked over her shoulder to peer at the young grunt. He must have thought she was talking to someone else, because the poor boy looked behind him and then around him before finally realizing whom Eros was addressing.

“M...Me, Ma’am?”

“Yes~ Don’t you think a day is enough time?”

“U-um...Y...Yes Ma’am!”

“Great! Ms. Zetton, please allow him to accompany you until the battle is ready. That way I have an immediate means of getting into contact with you.”

The clipboard holding recruit seemed surprised, perhaps even a bit panicked. He shifted around in place as Eros smiled a sweet smile.

“But Head Warden, A whole day is-”

“You’ll be compensated, of course. Plus, you’ll get to spend all day with a pretty lady rather than being stuck behind a desk! A win-win, wouldn’t you say? Besides, it's an order.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:38 am

Zett would simply stand there, watching their interaction as she remains in silent, with her arms folded as she remain in silent, she would start watching the two of them to talk as she tilt her head, not really care about it, as she just want to be left along and practice, ready for her upcoming match as she watch the two talk

She would look at the warden with her expressionless look still before she would asked slowly "So...Anything else...left? Or can I...go back...to training" She asked, want to...like she had said..go back to training and get ready as she remain win silent and with her arms folded while keep her eyes on the two of them

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:49 am

Eros was admittedly used to being in charge. Hearing this slow talking, apparently literal “dinosaur” speaking down to her like she were some over excited child interrupting her workout was enough to get the Bakeneko’s tail to flick in annoyance. Eros’s golden eyes peered once again at the strange creature before her and decided she didn’t care for Zetton all that much. None of that negative emotion showed up on her face of course. Eros had long gotten used to hiding what she was really thinking and playing the part of the cute and cheerful face of the SRW.

“Well, that depends~” Eros said with a Cheshire grin, “Did you hear the part where I said the match will take place in twenty four hours?”

The sweet tone of the Bakeneko did just enough to hide the verbal jab that probably bounced off the dimwitted dinosaur like a pebble hitting a brick wall. Eros’s showmanship made it easy for her to move on without hearing whatever Zetton had to say. Turning around with an exaggerated swagger, she turns her back on the duo and chuckles to herself. No doubt thinking about the high ratings the Nomu would bring her.

“But, since you seem to be busy, we will put an end to our chat here. I expect you to put on a decent show, Zetton! Try not to disappoint the crowd if you can help it~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:52 am

Zett can be seen looking at Eros, she seems to jabbed her verbally, but it doesn't seems like she seems effected much as she simply nod her head "...Yes...twenty-four hour that is what you said, I will be there" she said as she stand there before hear Eros, she would nod her head "...A show...You'll get" She would simply said as she stand there

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next