Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hunting Time (For TPC30)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hunting Time (For TPC30) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunting Time (For TPC30)

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:55 pm

Ryan slammed Claudia down to the mat there with authority there, the hellhound could make Ryan hurt like none other and he loved it all. This spar had proven that Ryan was looking like he met his alpha female here, the one that could rile him up and bare sharp fangs at him. Her forwardness drove Ryan wild, plus the ways she could make him bend and break......It made the Rebelling Paragon simply feel more primal than ever. More than when he had trained alone in the forest for weeks on end, perhaps this was what they called the work of nature. Regardless Ryan now used his legendary might and slammed the hellhound to the mat and probably out of her verbal boots, as well as likely her actual ones by the time they were done with each other.

Claudia was trying to crawl towards the ropes while the Rebelling Paragon sat there on the mat, a little smile to himself at his handiwork. The hellhound just felt what it was like to be swung around by the former champ there, Claudia was wanting to find some sort of recourse there after being manhandled by Mr Knight. Well she'd find some, but not right away. Ryan was wanting to playfully repay the hellhound for when she caressed his manhood with her sensual feet, ever since looking at the woman's wrestling attire an idea had sprung to mind

Mr Knight would also crawl towards Claudia, chuckling all the way. He wanted to see how in touch with her nature Claudia truly was.....and so Ryan would be close enough he'd stick out his hand and gently stroke both her normal ear and that of her wolf coat a bit. In a real soothing manner too, while Ryan would also mutter "Where you been all this time for me dearie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:01 am

*It was already demoralizing enough that she had been lured into a trap by the former champion, but now he was stooping so low as to try and devalue her worth as a wrestler by approaching her with a soft expression and caressing her costume? Claudia struggled to form a fist, and even with the concerted effort of every fiber in her being, it paled in comparison to what she had just experienced at the hands of her undeniable superior.*

"Nnhh...g..guess you weren't..l..looking hard enough..." *Was all she could muster, the lasting effects of the impromptu powerbomb keeping her humble for an extended length of time while she tried to conjure up a potential, retaliatory plan of action. However, much to her disbelief, he wasn't attempting some type of pin- Rather, he was cuddling up to her, almost in a nurturing way, peering directly into her eyes.*

"A..any particular reason..a..as to why you're not finishing me off?" *She whimpered aloud in a guttural tone, trying to wiggle her closest foot backwards for a bit of leverage; Ryan may have been shifting gears to go in a different direction, but Claudia's mind was still convinced that she could win this encounter!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:35 am

Ryan was smelling the blood in the water there with the hellhound reeling from Ryan's explosive powerbomb, the wolf girl would now be found being gently caressed. Ryan had been curious about Claudia's attire since the get go, it was so unique. The Rebelling Paragon often took to the ring with a large cloak with faux fur lining himself, though his armour was actually EVA Foam with fabric integrated in. It seemed that Claudia hadn't expected this more gentle approach from the former champ, let it be known however that Ryan was also more than capable of being able to administer a lighter touch when required. He tilted his head as Claudia remarked of how Ryan must not have been looking hard enough for her.

"Hmmmm fair point dearie, I've meant to say I really dig the outfit. Did you design this yourself? Its so fluffy!" Ryan proclaimed, he could always appreciate the nice touches like that. Claudia might not have been expecting this from the outwardly gritty Rebelling Paragon, yet even he had a soft side. The lad was giving the hellhound a taste of what she could expect as the alpha mate of Ryan Knight, she'd get plenty of fighting with him and alongside him surely. Yet he'd ensure she was well treated too were she to accept.

Claudia whimpered out, something in the mind of the former champ. Asking why Ryan wasn't trying to finish her off here, he clocked that she was trying to make some form of movement. Ryan's smirk widened and said "Simple my dear wolf, I'm curious and hungered.......speaking of the former......." Ryan was well aware of canines and their likes having owned a dog here and there. He grinned and quickly lunged out his hands to start a sudden and swift tickle attack upon the hellhound!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:54 am

*With her temper still burning fairly brightly, Claudia tried to regain some semblance of composure while under this unique type of duress; Ryan was certainly shaping up to be a difficult specimen to predict, having alternated between a serious contender and a tender sweetheart, which was effectively working in his favor to throw the disoriented hound off of her usually impeccable game!*

"W..what are you talking about?!" *She snapped, her body slightly contorting and shuddering from the mere mention of engaging in such a taboo activity; not because she had an upbringing that was devoid of such luxuries, but her overly sensitive body would be at the mercy of her inquisitive tormentor!*

"N..n..no..d..don't!" *But before she had the chance to beg for mercy, it was already too late- She began to haphazardly thrash and squirm from his incessant caressing, her eyes starting to water while struggling to keep herself from bursting due to the pressure.* "Hhhnnhhhh~" *Her hands, once utilized as wrecking balls, were fruitlessly trying to swipe his away, legs kicking about as it slowly dawned on her that she was fighting a losing battle!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Ryan was thinking that Claudia was the sort that was a rough and wild girl, who had a hidden secret spot for being treated like a pet perhaps? Now he was probing around with this and Claudia's reaction gave the Rebelling Paragon all the insight he needed, the lad licked his lips as he now had the once dominating hellhound rendered into he felt was a more pliable state of affairs. It seemed that what was needed to help bring the hellhound to heel was to simply pet her, that wasn't to say however that Ryan wasn't going to throw her around as well.

She was such an delightful sort indeed, Ryan tilted his head at Claudia's remarks. To which Ryan would simply chuckle and say "I was just curious about your ring gear my dear, I've designed and made my own I'll have you know~" regardless Claudia's body was very much reacting to the rugged Paragon's teasing tickle torture. Even the most vicious could have a single gap in the armour there, Ryan was thinking one thing and that was he'd discovered a good way to make the hellhound heel in a sense.

It was working its magic, Claudia was losing the fight in her body as her body shook and twitched from the caressing of the Rebelling Paragon. "You see when I'm told no on something, that just makes me want to do it all the more~" at this point their rough and tough tumble became more of a play fight in this instance. Ryan clocked Claudia's moans there, perhaps she was getting rather......aroused by this even? Such an enticing thought for the Rebelling Paragon........who decided to give it a go in testing it.......

"You see Claudia......I can be just as much a lover as a fighter......Here's an esteemed token of my affection.........." Ryan muttered as he shifted himself around to be directly in front of Claudia, before suddenly taking to scoop her up in his impressively muscled arms and cinch the hellhound into a very tightly locked in bearhug!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:00 am

*Claudia was clearly in no position to try and bargain with her commander, the mortifying situation she found herself in refusing to subside due to how excessive Ryan's personal curiosity was.* "Nhhh...L..lucky guess~" *She snarled through her accumulating tears, the unstoppable deluge of waterworks prompting a bit of snickering to escape through her tightly shut lips. However, this placid moment would soon come to pass as Ryan finally shifted gears back into a serious manner, snatching her up inside of a crushing hug!*

"GGGHH!" *For a split second, the anguished hellhound almost regretted demanding that he regain his earlier focus to try and treat their altercation like a serious matter, her spine nearly collapsing in on itself as she started to fruitlessly thrash and wriggle around! Throughout this entire ordeal, she'd be lying if she said that it wasn't without its own, masochistic perks- Ryan was a ravishing adonis of a man, and being wrapped up in his embrace helped mitigate the painful pressure he was applying.*
Spoiler:

"Gghhh..hhaaah~" *A significant portion of her previous vigor had been subsequently drained from both the unprotected tickle attack and the current, crushing body squeeze she was currently caught within. At this rate, it wouldn't be long before she succumbed to the valiant knight's indomitable will- Something she never could have foreseen transpiring.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:36 am

That was it, now the Rebelling Paragon had the hellhound right where he wanted her. Locked in a lethally tight embrace of a bearhug! Ryan's strength was well known in Tension, with all but the most staunchest in upper body being able to truly contend or surpass him. Claudia could do well there, but she'd been left exposed and was now ensnared by the warrior with no border's firm grasp. This seemed like the appropriate follow up to Ryan's loving tickle attack, the hellhound seemed to be developing an attachment to the Rebelling Paragon that he couldn't help but find intriguing. Here after having let Claudia establish herself onto himself, so was it that Ryan had turned the tables and made sure that the sensual canine learned the might of the former champ. Yet as wild as he could be the lad was not without capacity to care, Ryan could easily be as much a lover as he was a fighter. But he reserved the former for the one that was rare enough for it.

But this was a spar after all, Ryan had decided to reinforce this by locking Claudia into his bearhug. He made sure to keep the hellhound's arms free should she wish to break out, but from the looks of things Claudia was stunned from the sheer pain of it all. That or she'd not want to have her escape from the Rebelling Paragon's grasp. From here Ryan had a delightful view of the hellhound's gorgeous facial features and her ample bosom was nearly mushrooming into the lad's chest. Also Ryan could swear he might have seen Claudia's shadow move just a bit, might have been a trick of the light there.

"Mhmhmhm.......have you now my little wolfie.......Your so delightful!" Ryan muttered before leaning his head in close to gently set his jaw into her neck, lightly nibbling on it. Akin to the ways the hellhound had marked both Hayley Valeria and the Rebelling Paragon himself so was it that he'd place his own little bestowal upon her. But something felt peculiar, Ryan had in the bearhug kept one of his thighs in at the front to try and keep a good base in front of Claudia. However the way Ryan's leg was there, it was right between the hellhound's legs. And Ryan swore he could.........feel dampness there. It could have just been sweat from their spar. But Claudia's reactions to his sensual treatments made Ryan consider another inkling, that she might have just been 'feeling it' down there. Ryan increased his pressure there just to see if it was the case and if so, perhaps he could help cement his union with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:40 am

*It was one thing to try and squirm her way out of Ryan's unrelenting grasp, slowly experiencing the epiphany that she was permanently trapped until he alone decided when he was finished with her, but to have her own body betray her from the incessant, sensual pressure continuing to bombard her from all sides was the zenith of mortification for the discombobulated predator!*

"NNhh...d..don't..y..you dare..p..patronize me~" The last vestige of resistance in her voice beginning to rapidly diminish at an astounding rate, Claudia silently gnashed her frustrations across the edges of her teeth, curling her toes inward while simultaneously feeling her legs start to uncontrollably quiver. Before long, her face was illuminating a crimson hue that perfectly accentuated the prominent, scarlet tint of her outfit!*

*As the seconds progressed into minutes, almost as if time itself were against her, Claudia's valiant resistance had been reduced to a light, pathetic nudging from side to side, just as a way to remind Ryan that she wasn't completely unconscious.* "Nnhhh..ff...fine...y..you win~" *She meekly began to tap the edge of his shoulder with the palm of her hand, forlornly accepting defeat at the hands of her ravishing adversary.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:20 am

Yeah this was it, Ryan could feel it in his heart and mind. This was him conquering Claudia, her body reacted to his touch in a way that proved his compatibility with the hellhound. The Rebelling Paragon would feel it as Claudia quivered in his embrace with his knee locked in between her legs there, her flushed expression. There was no doubt that she released from the mixture of Ryan's display of power and also his hidden affection, the lad and Claudia clearly had since the start of this a sort of magnetic attraction towards the other. And Ryan felt that increasing dampness in her shorts the smell of it all reached his nostrils as he muttered "I'm not patronising you, Claudia this is natural. You can feel that I can tell......" god that scent of her release was making Ryan want nothing more than to simply take her down to the mat and mount her then and there. Ryan himself actually started to shake as well from the feeling of her moistness on his thigh.

It was at this point that Claudia admitted her defeat, but to say so would be a misnomer. Claudia hadn't lost this fight truly in Ryan's mind, she had claimed hold over the Rebelling Paragon here as his alpha female. Ryan had found the lady that could belong at his side here, one that could go to war alongside him and make sure he didn't become lazy. But also would be one that Ryan could open his thoughts and feelings to in a way that neither John nor Lucy ever could. The instant Claudia lightly tapped to signal her surrender Ryan relented his tight hold against her, yet he fought against his wilder instincts to try and take Claudia down to the mat and just sink into her......

Instead the Rebelling Paragon would keep Claudia in his arms, but instead he'd gently lean the hellhound against the nearby ropes and look her in the eyes. Before leaning in and taking her lips in for a kiss, it was a slow and probing one with Ryan's arms supporting her from falling there. After doing this action for a good ten seconds Ryan would break away from the hellhound and nuzzle his forehead against hers, now that the fight was concluded he'd let this moment be enjoyed.

"Mhm......well fought Claudia dearie. I think that settles it? You and I, cause some ruckus in Tension? Be each other's alpha mate?" Ryan muttered, he figured that in this spar he'd displayed to Claudia his credentials. That he could go the distance and thensome, the hellhound could study from the Rebelling Paragon and in turn he'd have a companion that could understand him so. Once Claudia gave her response Ryan would mutter "Let's get you cleaned down, then we can rock each other like a hurricane~" the former Brit would help Claudia through the ring. Given that she was likely still quite sore from Ryan's moves the lad would seek to scoop her up in his muscled arms and help carry her into the locker rooms~

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:13 am

*While the fight itself might have been concluded, Claudia could easily sense that this ongoing war was far from over by any stretch of the imagination. Ryan's powerful ability to convey sincere empathy while maintaining an alluring demeanor was enough to not only capture the beguiled hellhound's attention, but maintain it long after their scuffle had reached its terminus. Feeling his hot, tantalizing breath against her alabaster skin was enough to calm her nerves, having never been so intimate with a male in such a condensed amount of time.*

"Mhh..you'd...be surprised~" *She managed to concoct a semi-coherent response amidst the sexually frustrated turbulence she was struggling to endure.* "Plenty of men avoid me due to my aggressive nature. Almost thought you'd abandon..well..whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here~" *Allowing her svelte body to be lifted off the ground, she proceeded to cuddle into his burly chest, clinging around his neck for extra stability.*

*This was a strangely comforting feeling for the otherwise feral mutt- She had grown so accustomed to dark, dangerous alleyways and dilapidated slums that accepting such a sentimental moment was somewhat of a struggle for her. However, she finally lowered her guard, gently cooing herself to sleep while Ryan whisked her away in his protective care.*

the end.
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4