Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jobber/squashfan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for fun Fights

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:34 am by Leon564

Hello folks! Putting it out that I'm available to discuss matches for either James or Melanie.

If you are trying to find their profiles you can use the character search and type in the following;

James Elforn

Melanie L'belle
------
If it's for an author of my name tag then that's me! You're free as well to throw me a friend request on Discord since I'm not in the Discord server at this time.
Leon564#4514 (Discord)

Thanks for your read and have a great

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers

2 posters

Go down

Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers Empty Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers

Post by killcarrion Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:01 am

Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers 6xv1O9I

Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers ULUah7F     Vs.   Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers RGNlLjD

Match Type: Golden Opportunity Match
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, Or Knockout.
Stipulations: Winner Receives A Title Shot Of Their Choice. Loser Has Their Next Match Picked By The Winner.

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Apollyon vs. Lauren Summers

Post by LadyX Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:56 pm

Apollyon made sure her mask was properly secured to her face as she finished her final preparations for her PPV match. This was her first time actually participating in a match for a pay-per-view, and she wanted to be sure that nothing inside of her control went wrong. She tugged on her fingerless gloves and adjusted the top half of her swimsuit, giving herself one last once-over in the mirror to be absolutely certain that nothing was going to go wrong. She had to be damn sure that she was perfect tonight, or else she might as well just fade into obscurity now and save herself the trouble down the line.

She silently made her way out of the dressing rooms and down the hall. People instinctively got out of the imposing fighter's way as she walked toward the curtain line. Once she got there, she answered a few last-minute questions from production techs while stretching her body out. She noticed a few of them trying to surreptitiously check her out, but decided to ignore it just this once, as she was trying to get in her zone.

Back to top Go down