Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

War of the Dommes

2 posters

Go down

War of the Dommes Empty War of the Dommes

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:19 pm

It wasn’t odd for Rose and Thorn to make an appearance like this in the middle of the ring, coming out in the middle of a Tension show unannounced, proudly making their way to the ring, and commandeer a microphone. It was similar to the way they made their debut, after all, and it was clear the two of them loved drawing all kinds of attention. They both stood there, Rose with a hand on her hip while Thorn paced about, knowing smiles on both their faces, as if they had a secret they were just waiting to share. It was enough to make the crowd buzz, which was likely the point, likely the reason they took just under half a minute to speak after entering the ring. It left the audience wondering who would be their target tonight, who they would call out, why would set their sights on. Who’d be the lucky girl or guy? Would they see another Bangarang scenario, where the two dommes would rip apart two fresh faced rookie and leave them like scraps in the ring?

When the moment passed, Rose ended all the speculation by raising her microphone and speaking four, simple letters. ’”PDSM.”

That was enough to turn all the intrigued murmurs into boisterous cheers. After, it wasn’t every day that Tension’s tag team dominatrices were mentioned by Tension’s other tag team dominatrices, and the likely next step was enough to get the Tweets rolling and the bets started.

Rose just regarded it all with a little shrug, before looking back to Thorn. ”I told you that would get their attention.”

”That you did, that you did.” Thorn had a moment to indulge in her deep, rumbling laugh, before her pacing came to a stop at Rose’s side. Tapping her chin, she scanned around the audience and nodded. ”Guessing there are a few bondage fans out there. Some of you into a little femdom, like some whips and chains. Who would’ve guessed, right?”

That got more than a few laughs and cheers and catcalls from the crowd, all of which led Rose to lick her lips and leave them glistening. She didn’t need to be watched and applauded to do what she did, but it never hurt. ”Don’t worry, Thorn and I are here to give you exactly what you want. What you need. What you crave.” She balled her fist tight and gave it a vigorous shake. ”You see, we’ve been watching out fellow dommes for quite a while, and make no mistake - Selina Lash, Dia Sect? We consider ourselves fans.”

Thorn even gave them a short round of clapping as she made her way to the side and leaned against the ropes, and it was totally genuine. She wasn’t kidding. The two of them had enjoyed PDSM’s match in the AFW so far, love the way they had dominated the competition figuratively and literally. ”Big, big fans. So don’t make any mistakes, this right here, it’s all out of respect. If you two were just some no-name, no-talent bitches, we wouldn’t be out here.”

”But you’re not. You’re both capable, dangerous dommes, and so this was all inevitable. I’m throwing down the gauntlet, but it would’ve fallen sooner or later. We all know that.”

One foot in front of the other, left and right, Rose made her way to the front of the ring, shaking her hip from side to side with each swaying step. Her long legs carried her to the ropes, and she leaned over them, kicking up a heel with her gaze locked on the curtains. ”Come on out, girls. Let’s have us a little chat, shall we?”

Back to top Go down

War of the Dommes Empty Re: War of the Dommes

Post by Tarantulust Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:14 pm

Oh, how the energy in the crowd seemed to spike and build to an almost unnatural level when Rose and Thorn announced their targets for the night! The two had been a growing threat for Tension, with Rose’s absolute devotion to her dominatrix theme being so thorough and convincing many masochists could see themselves being torn apart rather than Rose’s actual opponent. And Thorns soft hard hitting style mixed with her easy going and soft attitude made for a delectable compliment to Rose’s sadism. Rose humiliated, and Thorn dominated, making the duo a pair of rising stars in the tag team division of Tension. Now, they had chosen to fight the PDSM. A tag team with a similar style and theme, but with a far less marketable history or team members.

If Rose and Thorn were described as pretty then most would probably call PDSM creepy in comparison. The teams were like two sides of the same coin, and fans had been debating who exactly would win if they had ever crossed paths. It seemed Rose was just as interested in that question, and finally did what no manager or higher up could manage apparently. Open up an opportunity for the two teams to meet. Of course the crowds were excited! This was like Rose and Thorn facing their evil doubles!

Well...evil-er, depending on who you ask.

But there was a wrench thrown in the works almost immediately. The crowd’s cheers died down after a few minutes, but still there was no one coming down the ramp. Five minutes passed, leaving the team inside the ring to stew around and entertain the crowds. Soon, almost ten minutes had gone by, and no word from either member of the PDSM. Things were getting tense and uncomfortable, people wondering if they would even show up for Rose and Thorn. Were they scared? Did they not think it was worth their time? Fan’s of the PDSM knew about their strange entrances, but usually they were instantaneous. It never usually took them this long.

The uneasy silence was only broken when what sounded like an eruption of metal came from the back and carried over the crowd. The loud, thunderous BANG BOOM was shortly followed by a plume of smoke floating out of the entryway. The smoke wasn’t too thick, but there was enough of it to make one believe something was going wrong backstage. A thought that was only confirmed when the lights began to flicker. Concerned mutters of the audience began to come about, some of them nervous that a fire may have broken out or maybe this was still part of the show. The speakers came to life, a soft hum holding over the crowd as the lights continued to flicker.

Another eruption from the back thundered out for all to hear! This time, the lights began to flicker more rampantly! Periods of darkness overcame the arena as the electricity seemed to short itself out only to come to life once more, then die again. Hardly anyone noticed that the smoke had stopped, but what fog remained began to linger down the steps. No one noticed anyone walking down, but the smoke seemed to have been walked through at least once.

When the lights were finally restored, two more women were standing in the ring.
The duo was a familiar pair to most of the coldest or heartless of individuals. Their outfits made them impossible to mistake for another fighter or domme, with one wearing little more than straps and string that reveal the toned, sensual body beneath it all, and the other wearing a demonic patchwork of leather, latex, and chains. They were the embodiment of a sensual dream that turned into a nightmare, With their cold, heartless gaze locked onto the two domme’s with the microphone.

The Demon of Destruction, Día Sect, and the Princess of Punishment, Selina Lash had finally arrived.

Spoiler:

“Seeeee, Día? I told you our little Rose would grow up to make such a SPLASH!~”

“Count yourselves lucky, kids. We don’t normally do house calls!”

Ignoring her colleagues comment, Selina seemed to have no hesitation approaching the two women across the ring. Her black and yellow Irises seemed to be looking them both up and down, and while she squeezed the whip that was wound tightly around her arm, she did little more than circle the two of them. Día would follow suit, not wanting to miss a chance to view the new girls up close.

“Little Rose~ Such a sweet thing! I noticed you the moment your name came up on the roster for the first time. I thought you were just a pretender...a fake~ But when I saw what you did to that Sakura girl.”

Selina’s eyes were curved, the woman clearly grinning beneath that twisted respirator of hers as she hugged herself, a small shiver going through her shoulders.

“INSPIRING! I had the pleasure of devouring that same morsel and she was hardly worth the effort. She squealed and cried and begged! The only thing I could get out of her were those screams...her body couldn’t even stand the punishment.”

As Selina seemed to be stuck in her own memories, Día’s snarling smile seemed to gleam in the newly revived lights! Her clawed arm moved up to her lips as she licked the pointed tips of her prop arm that gave her a much more menacing and monstrous appearance.

“Where’s your chains? Where’s your whips? How are we supposed to have any fun?!?”

“They wanted to speak, Dia...let them~ I’m certain we’ll be entertained either way.”

Suddenly, the hooded woman seemed to catch something, because she turned towards Thorn, her hood hiding her eyes in a sea of blazing red. For a moment, she was silent, until Día used her claw to emphasize her own right eye, a sinister smirk slipping onto her lips.

“I like you. Already got part of the look down!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:51 pm

It took a lot to impress Rose. Or, more accurately, it took a lot for Rose to appear impressed. It was part of the territory when it came to being a dominatrix. Clients paid her to act a certain way, to maintain an air of authority, and that meant she couldn’t be skittish, couldn’t react to predictably, couldn’t get overly excited no matter what happened. It worked well for wrestling, giving her a pesona that allowed her fight off intimidation, to seem larger than life and force away foes with the simplest look. Turning herself into a mental stonewall, unassailable and unbreachable.

So, with that in mind, her widening eyes at PSDM’s introduction were a good gauge for just how she was feeling at the moment. She had to say, in terms of pure showmanship, they’d outfoxed them out of the gate. ”Told you we should’ve done the rose petal intro.”

Rose had to nod along with her partner’s observation, agreeing that they shouldn’t went with the bigger, more boisterous start up that they’d initially planned for, before deciding to scale back and save themselves sometime. Showmanship - or showwomanhip - was an integral part of this thing they did, and making a first impression was key. It was oversight, but not one that they couldn't remedy in a variety of interesting ways.

She and Thorn held their ground as their rivals came into the ring and circled them, inspecting, gazing at them with curious eyes. They were stared back at, naturally, with Rose taking particular interest in Selina’s outfit - if something so simple as a bunch of strategically placed strings that could likely fit inside a soda can could be called an ‘outfit’. It wasn’t a look she was unfamiliar with, though she couldn't say it was on she would ever count herself wearing. All those strings, perfectly placed and no hint of a zipper or anything that could be pulled for release...uncomfortable. That was the mildest word she could use to describe it. And she couldn’t even imagine how long it took them to dress up like this every day. An hour, minimum. To each their own, though.

Thorn, however, was a little more aggressive.

”Whips? Chains?” She stepped forward as Dia made the rounds about her and got a good look, leaning in to bring them to eye to eye. The two of them weren’t too off in terms of height, though she was willing to wager she had the best build of anyone in this ring, and she was eager to prove. ”Don’t need them. I’m a hands-on kind of girl. Toys are fun, sure, but wrapping someone up in your arms, putting the crush on them, ragdolling them pillar to post…” She leaned forward, looking for all the world like she might give Dia a kiss, drawing close with opens like, only to pull back and snap her teeth at the last instant. ”Can’t beat that.”

”Agreed. It’s a rare feeling.” Rose let out a blissful sigh and tapped her chin, thinking back to her time with Sakura. That had been a lovely experience, if all too brief. ”I’m pleased that you enjoy my work, Signora Lash. I’ll say, I’ve loved watch you two work, as well. A fine job against that Father/Daughter pair last month.”

Thorn let out a sudden yawn - a real one, from the sound of it - and stepped forward to give Rose a little punch on the shoulder. ”Oi. Fun as it is to talk shop, we gonna get to the meat anytime soon?”

”Fair enough, fair enough.” She nodded as the crowd started to hype back up, their curiosity rising after a long stretch of teasing. Rose directed her attention to Selina with the occasional slow glance Dia’s way. She doubted they would try anything, keeping it cordial so far, but it never hurt to be at the ready. ”We could have a tag match, that would be natural, but I think it might be more interesting to split this up, at least for our first encounter. See how well we do one on one. Since Thorn and Dia seem to be getting along so well, they can have each other first…” She pounced from her almost-bare chest to Selina’s almost-bare chest. ”And then we have our own dance, the two of us. How does that strike you?”

The audience seemed to be on board with the idea, giving their roar of approval. Now all they had to do was see if PDSM was in the same boat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:49 am

As Thorn stepped up to Día, Selina’s eyes momentarily flashed over towards the volatile pair. Saying she was concerned for her partner's safety was inaccurate, but Selina didn’t know Thorn. Not in a combative sense. She had seen a few of Rose’s fights but this woman was always in a sort of supporting role. In fact, up until today Selina had always written her off as one of Rose’s personal slaves. A testament to Rose’s abilities and work ethic. But seeing as they were actually partners, that must have meant this woman had some skills of her own. Seeing her lean into the Demon’s face and assert herself and her method of using her hands to do the job could have heated things up to the point of a fight. Something Rose seemed to notice, as she subtly reacted to Selina’s grip tightening around her whip.

The tension seemed to subside a little as Día simply smirked at the display, raising three fingers in a mocking manner as she herself leaned into the taller, bulkier woman’s space.

“You and your girl promised these maggots three things: Whips, Chains, and Femdom. I was only curious if you could even keep two thirds of your filthy promise. But it looks like I’ll have to use my own chains to choke out your sweet shrieks! But you’re a big girl...it might take awhile~”

Seeing as it was sparks instead of fists that were flying, Selina’s grip on her whip relaxed. Instead she returned her attention to the adorable doll in front of her. Rose was a curious little soldier, marching around in such a freeing costume. She noticed Rose admiring her own, and just as Selina was about to tease her a bit, she would  address the Princess with a strange title...one she had never heard before. It prompted Selina to smile, her eyes gently expressing the hidden action as she leaned closer towards Rose.

“Please, Rosie…Call me Master~”

Selina emphasized the request by snapping the leather of her whip together, causing a short, loud CRACK to erupt in her hands. Those eyes had shifted a little, Selina looking at Rose less like a person and more like a meal. Something to be devoured and forgotten after the sustenance was gone.

Thankfully before Selina could get too deep, Thorn would step in and remind them that they were all their for a reason. Selina actually retreated a step, turning her head away as the speakers in her mask picked up what sounded like a low guttural growl. The crowd grew excited as Rose and Thorn returned their guests to the subject at hand. A simple proposal! The two teams fight in two singles matches! Día against Thorn, and Selina against Rose! The crowd seemed to go wild, especially as Rose stepped up and pushed herself against Selina. The two scantily dressed women peering into each other's eyes.

The PDSM didn’t even need to converse with each other. Both had a hatred of sharing, and they already had picked their favorites~

“Mmmm~ I can already tell it will be more satisfying then the other Dance partners I’ve shared!~”

“Just give me a time and a place! I’m sure I can give big, tall, and handsy here something to keep her up at night!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:12 am

Rose did jump a little at the crack of Selina’s whip - only a little. Barely a jerk, a nearly imperceptible movement from far away. She kept her demeanor otherwise, stayed in control, but it was a testament to how effective this pair were that they could have such an effect on the veteran dom. When she looked into those wild, yellow eyes, she could see something approaching true insanity, the unhinging look of a truly uninhibited woman, unfettered by any social norms. These two had either perfectd the art of appearing insane or they actually were, and Rose couldn’t say which prospect suited her more.

”Master, master, master.” She spoke the word with a foul grimace, as if the mere forming of it on her lips left a foul taste. ”No, my dear, I don’t think I’ll be calling you that. I’m not a switch, it’s not my style. Thorn’s been known to try the other side from time to time, though.” She gave her partner a sidelong glance, feigning curiosity. ”How does that sound to you?”

”Hm?” Thorn took a moment to respond, so focused on sizing up Dia that she’d almost forgotten there were other women in the ring. She broke her gaze away long enough to nod towards Rose, then went right back to focusing on Dia, her smile growing wider and more crooked by the second. ”Yeah, can swing a little, switch things up. For the right person, right reason.” She took a step back with open arms, beckoning Dia on, almost daring her to come. ”You want me? You’ve got to work for it. Think  you're up to the task, redeyes? Go for it.”

Rose placed a hand on her chest and took a step to the side, giving them more space as she looked over to their partners. ”I say there’s no time like the present - let’s have our match right now.” The crowd, once again, gave their uproaring support to that idea, and it looked like the staff was already going to round up a referee. Rose started to make her way towards the ropes and motioned for Selina to follow along. ”Let’s let our ladies get all energy out while we palaver at ringside. I’m dying to know more about you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:43 pm

It was true~ That tiny, barely there movement that just barely even happened through Rose’s shoulders and neck was impossible to notice for anyone far away as the audience. In fact, not even Día, nor Thorn seemed to notice the sudden thunderous crack of Selina’s prized weapon. They were too busy sizing one another up! In their own little world of mind games and sadistic promises. But even had they been watching, it would be difficult to say if they had noticed such a movement coming from Rose. Her composure was one of steel and grace. A mountain of which nothing seemed to affect her. But there was one person close enough to the woman’s mask to see the cracks that just barely broke through Sadly, it was the worst possible person that could have noticed, as Selina’s golden eyes morphed into the hungry predator that seemed to hide beneath that beautiful face. It was that gentle, subtle movement that revealed what was lurking beneath that mask and straps! It was only thanks to Rose’s ability to remain calm that Selina seemed to pull back, hiding her true nature for the moment...possibly, saving it for the battle.

Día Sect seemed to be becoming a bit antsy. Her prop arm that ended in a claw was dragging across the floor, scratching up the Canvas in neat, straight cuts. It was hard to tell if that prop arm had blades of some sort at the end, or if it was like a modified glove of some sort. Despite the clean cuts in the canvas, Día occasionally dragged it across her own bare skin and came away with little more than a scratch. Those cold red eyes hadn’t left Thorn’s for a while now, and the more the taller Dom challenged her, the more fidgety Día became. Her smile seemed to morph between a grimace to a sneer, then back to a smile. Likely, she was imagining a variety of insults and scenarios she wanted to put the larger woman through. Her pointed fingers seemed to twitch in anticipation, clearly wanting to have a go at Thorn that very moment...something the enemy team easily picked up on.

Rose would suggest the fight happen at that very moment! Their partners would get their energy out, the crowd would get a delicious show, and Selina and her could speak with one another. A chuckle slipped through Día’s fangs, likely the best confirmation anyone would get out of her. Selina was the only one that seemed quiet. Should Rose look back over, she would find Selina was still eyeing her. Thankfully, it was similar to how they met, rather than the predatory gaze she had before. Her hand cupped her cheek as she seemed to watch Rose as though she were an interesting animal in the Zoo.

“Getting to know each other? An odd request...maybe you’re a bit more interesting than I thought...and I KNEW you were interesting!”

Selina would follow Rose, but wait in a manner that let her take the lead. In fact, the Princess seemed to be playing a part, as she actually pried the ropes open for Rose! Once her smaller subject had climbed through, Selina would follow. The referee that came down the ramp made a noticeable effort to avoid the pair before slipping inside, carefully walking up to explain the rules of the match.

But she never got the chance.

Like the monstrous force she was named after, Día moved in like a specter with all the visibility of a nightmare! She had no interest in rules or procedures, and must have felt like she held back long enough. A black streak of shadow, Día was descending on Thorn with the only glint of red being her malicious eyes and the pointed fingers of her claw!

In an instant, the fight between the PDSM and Rose and Thorn had begun!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum