Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stuck with a Ripper

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stuck with a Ripper - Page 4 Empty Re: Stuck with a Ripper

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:55 pm

Well now Jackie seemed to be lulled into a really nice, pliable state there by the masterful hands of the scribe. John smirked at his handiwork, for someone so brutal to be so submissive after a nice massage there from the artist. He took a movement back and admired his handiwork, Jackie had some soft skin there. Now prior to this John had already gotten a good look at the Ripper's body, her ring attire hadn't left much to the imagination to be fair. But still with the way her oil clad back glistened with the light overhead and the candles around her, hot damn John wished he had something to draw with here. Regardless John burned this image into his mind.

The artist would say "I'll let you sit there for a few minutes, let the oil and that set." before shuffling himself to the side of the bed. Whereupon he'd gently ruffle the Ripper's hair, when she wasn't try to batter him John would daresay she was actually pretty cute. Maybe Jackie was nice outside of the ring after all, kinda like how John was. The lad and his fellows didn't exactly believe in playing nice in the squared circle anymore, but they were still decent outside of it.

"So.......been in the wrestling business for long then?" John said attempting to make small talk while Jackie got settled in with her oiled back......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:58 am

She would smile a little as she shame her head "Nah, I only join wrestling business for a few month, didn't have any official match yet" She said as she stay there, letting herself remain still like the artist said as she let her oiled back set on her back as she stay there before she would ask "So...How long have you been this business? I guess a while already?" She ask as she sit there

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:23 pm

Well that response made John lift an eyebrow, so Jackie was a newcomer more or less? Jeez he actually felt a bit embarrassed losing to her now, could have fooled the artist there with how stiff and hard hitting the Ripper had been. Maybe she was just one of those rookies with natural potential honed to a knife edge real quick, maybe it was just a fluke.

It'd be the latter John reasoned, besides next time would be different now that he knew what Jackie was capable of and what she favoured. Next time she'd tap out to the Da Vinci Dream the scribe reasoned, but he pushed those thoughts in the back of his mind for the time being.

"Really? Hope you cut your teeth on the indies first." John muttered as he ruffled Jackie's hair. It was soft despite its snowy look, kinda made the artist want to just nuzzle against it. She asked about how long the artist had been in wrestling.

"Been around a fair bit guess you could say that." John had held a title at one point, so that doesn't make him a rookie right? Granted he'd not gone in the indies like his boss had, but surely he was someone who knew his way around the ring. Deciding to change the subject the artist would give a little chuckle and say "So, how am I doing? Good job being your servant I take it?" normally John wouldn't be the sort to engage in POW stuff like this, but he figured he'd might as well ask as he'd treated Jackie like nothing short of a queen up until this point in all honesty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:18 am

She would nod and smile a bit as she sit there before she compliment him "Not bad, you're doing pretty good" She said with a soft smile as she sit there before decide to tease the artist a bit "What? Little salty that you lose to a rookie?" She turn and look at him with a teasing smile, of course, not trying to make him mad, but simply tease him as she had the mischievous smile on her face

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:46 pm

John rolled his eyes at Jackie's comment about him being salty over their loss, probably had been nowhere near as much as the sweat from her breasts after their fight at any rate. Granted his boss was likely not going to be too pleased by his result, but considering it wasn't in front of a large crowd John wouldn't have to face the PR from it in all honesty. In response to this John flicked the back of Jackie's right ear in response, followed by him chuckling and saying "Beginner's luck, besides I know what your good at now. Next time I'll be winning thank you very much."

Still good to know Jackie was enjoying herself, but John decided to play around now. As she lay there letting the oils settle on her smooth back save for her curvy rump the artist would shuffle around so that he was laying on his belly facing the ripper. Letting himself be lost for the a moment in her pools there. He then smiled and said "Well glad to hear I'm a good pet for you tonight, how's about giving me a reward of some kind? Maybe once those oils dry I could move to your front?......." John knew that he was testing the waters very much so, but perhaps the artist had done well enough to have been granted the honour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:32 am

She would smile as she look at John with a smirk on her face as she attempt to tease him more "Is that so? Isn't that what everyone said?" she said with a smile before she would heard his question as she grow a smile on her face "Oh? Does the artist want some eye candy? Sure...IF...you beg for it" She said in a teasing voice and a mischievous smile

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:55 pm

"Oh please, I bet you'd be doing the same if you lost earlier tonight. Either way next time I'll be the winner I can guarantee that dearie." John said giving a flick of Jackie's hair after saying that to emphasise that fact. Still John would take his lickings and accept he came up short tonight, but to honour his boss John would continue fighting onwards after this. He'd play more dirty he reasoned, morals and honour was gone as far as the warriors were concerned anyway.

Still though the Ripper heard about John's offer, which would involve bearing her front to him. Honestly the artist had expected her to get a bit pissed at him considering he was her prisoner at this point in time. Instead she decided to tease him a bit, asking him to beg. The lad raised an eyebrow in annoyance, but still it wasn't like anyone was watching besides them after all. So the scribe would put his hands in front of his chest in a sort of prayer towards the Ripper.

"Oh please Ripper, scourge of Britain. Grant this dexterous lad the honour and chance of massaging your glorious frame." John said in a pleading tone, not enough to be fully counted as sarcastic. But enough to probably or at the very least hopefully convince Ms Jackie. After all the masterful work John had done prior surely had to count for something........

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:37 am

She would smile and replied "Ho? Looking for rematch already? Somebody is confident" She said with a smirk before she would tease the artist, so when she heard his pled, she would smile before shuffle around to face him, her chest cover with a smug smile before sigh "Alrighty then, Only a peek~" She said as she uncover it real quick, before she would cover it again, flash him with a devious smile

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:14 pm

"Not at the moment, but you'd best watch yourself down the line........." John muttered with a smirk on his lips, taking down someone like him? Fair it might not have been beginner's luck, but that would just make Jackie a target all the more in John's mind. Though something told the artist that Jackie might have actually legit wanted it that way, better to draw more victims to her knife like hands he supposed. Still who knew what would happen after tonight. The artist took Jackie's comments in stride, wondering if his posturing had garnered enough from Jackie for her to want to massage her nude frontal form.

It seemed so at first, but instead Jackie decided to rub it in and instead only flash the artist. But such a fleeting moment was all the scribe needed to take in her details, her ring attire had left little to the imagination before hand. But still he saw that glorious chest, it was like it had been crafted in the secret darkness of Britain. But it seemed Jackie had other ideas as she quickly ducked herself back to the covers.

"Heh fair enough." John said, he glanced at the clock. Just past midnight it seemed, nice. The lad would give Jackie a pat on the small of her back and leaned in close to her ear. "So if your nervous.......I could blindfold myself and massage your front, if that helps at all?" he muttered before gingerly flicking her hair to tease her......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:15 am

She would smile as lay down cover her chest a she decide to tease the artist a bit "Don't worry, I don't mind people staring~" She said with a little mischievous in her voice a she tease John with a smug smirk before she would lay down on her back as she saw John sitting there, as she would roll to her belly, showing her back

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next