Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Just taking a stroll

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Just taking a stroll - Page 6 Empty Re: Just taking a stroll

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 am

There was probably not much resistance left in the amazon, and the seductress was also a little proud of herself at this point. She had not been entirely sure if she should have not simply been fed to the amazon to sate her own sexual appetite, but she would have never guessed that the big beauty was such a cute bunny instead of a rampaging rhino in the bed!

Armed with that thought, she would forego her initial plan to pin the arms of Origa when she would missionary trib-fuck her, but now she would in her tits instead with both of her hands so that her upper torso would not fully lie on the big girl while she would begin to slowly hump her sex against the counterpart of her target.
"Move your legs a little if you want, but your arms stay where they are right now, sunshine."
She commanded the big girl, griping the boobs a little harder to grant authority to her demand.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Ever since Origa woke up to having sun oil rubbed in every inch of her body, the amazon had slowly become a toy for the unknown seductress to play with. No matter how much Origa tried to stop it or ignore the feelings and escape, the pleasure was too much and the back to back orgasms drained more strength from her than any submission hold ever could. She was putty in her assailants hands and she knew it.

“Iyaahhnn! Faaa haa haa.” Origa moaned wildly as her attackers hands fell upon her breasts and rolled them in between her fingers. All while her hips collided with her own as her assailant slowly but dominantly humped and tribbed against her, their pussy’s rubbing and kissing one another and filling Origa with mind numbing pleasure while slowly carrying her up the mountain again. All the while her arms stayed where they were above her head, either took weak or too submissive to move after the seductresses command.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:55 am

A pleased smirk appeared on the face of the seductress when she saw how the arms of the big girl were not even trying to move down to defend the rest of the big girl. She also had early realized that the breasts of the big Amazon appeared to be her weakest spot in a whole string of weaker ones, so she took her time to knead them roughly.

Even when the writing was on the wall, the wild maned girl was not fully satisfied with how Origa had given in. She actually wanted to hear it
"Tell me how you love it and need it to submit to me."
She demanded,

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:43 am

Origa’s arms were next to useless as she had neither the strength or the will to use them. Her moans were constant as the trib continued, her pussy being dominantly and submissively grinded into dust by her assailants own. Her hips bucking and rocking with every motion as she slowly reached her peak once more, the kneading on her breasts only adding to it and speeding up the process exponentially.

Yet her assailant wasn’t done yet. Without stopping in her dominance she commanded Origa to tell her how much the giant loved it, how much she needed it. “I...I...Fuuuuu.” Origa could feel herself giving in, wanting to give in and feel more of this incredible pleasure. But a small part of her raged on to resist and ignore the seductresses words, even as her body broke down for a fourth orgasm. ”HAAAANNNN!!!”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:05 am

There, the big girl had wanted to say it but had ultimately not done it. The wild maned girl on top of said Amazon was not sure if she was still defiant or just had been overwhelmed by her desires. The little annoyed smirk on her lips quickly faded when she thought about how that would actually justify something she had planned for anyway.

"So defiant and strong, sunshine! I love how you fight it even when you are already down for the count. But still this can´t go unanswered."
She berated her target a little bit mockingly, drinking in the emotion when she upped the speed of her hips and humped Origa hard while her fingers dug deep into the breasts of the big girl to punish her defiance some more while she was walking over the plank again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Whether it was because she was to drunk off of the pleasure or if she was still defiant inside her assailant couldn’t tell, so she perceived it as defiance and punished the caramel giant accordingly. Origa let out more mewls and moans as she felt her breasts being clawed into and savagely squeezed by her unknown seductress. All the while said seductress continued to trib against the bigger woman’s sex until she no longer could take no more.

With a final loud mewl, Origa came once again and her juices stained against her assailants sex. Origa’s tongue flopped from her mouth as her mind seemed to drift off into a sea of pleasure. Her hips continued to buck and twitch at every little touchy from her assailants movements, to the air blowing in the room.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:32 pm

After warning Origa that it would not go just by for her, the seductress had shifted up into a higher gear and was quickly rewarded with the 4th orgasm of the big girl!
"Oh wow, sunshine, once again? Fine! You´re so big and adorable all at once, like a giant bunny. I guess I will keep you and give you a fitting costume someday!"
The seductress decided with a little smile, humping the big girl deviously to keep her on the edge a little more before getting up.

Standing over the panting and wheezing Amazon, she would put one of her foot on one of the nipples of her target to keep her down.
"Time to begin the finale. Take a look."
She promised while making a little show while she stripped herself of her bra, revealing and highlighting her impressive breasts by shaking her hair and therefore also her upper torso before stepping over Origa so that the head of the Amazon would look right on the womanhood of the seductress. Then she would draw her bottom over her own butt to let it fall down on the face of the big girl, careful to aim for the mouth and not the eyes so that she could see the reaction of her target.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:40 am

It was quickly getting harder for Origa to keep herself conscious after the multiple back to back orgasms from her mysterious seductress. It was only thanks to said seductress’s actions in keeping Origa awake that the giant didn’t passing out. This wasn’t out of kindness or to help but like a child not wanting their favorite toy to run out of batteries too soon. And so her mysterious assailants added a couple more grinds between their pussies before finally removing herself from the exhausted amazon.

“Faaa haaa haa.” Origa coo’d as she felt her hip involuntarily buck and twitch as her assailant removed herself and stood up over the giants head. There Origa could do nothing but watch as her assailant slowly declothed herself, first with her bikini top which showed off her perfectly sized breasts. Then her bottoms which she carefully stripped before letting drop onto Origa’s panting mouth. Origa couldn’t tell if it was a trick of the light or her dazed mind but her assailant looked to be glowing as her naked body stood dominantly over the amazons head.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 am

Watching in triumph how Origa was not able to do anything while her conqueror basically not even touched her and only held her in check with her dropped Bikini bottom, her wetly glittering pussy was more than ready to spring into action again.

Picking up her bottom from the panting Amazon, she would heave her up on her knees and determinedly tie her arms on her back, just as she had promised her some time ago before she would use her own bikini top to tie the ankles together too.
"You better stay with me, sunshine. Or we just have to start new when you wake up. Not that I would object to that, but you are probably a little bit tired already."

After she had safely packaged the amazon, she would shortly stroll of to find a fitting buck she could sit on. After she had placed that right in front of Origa, she would sit down with her hands stabilizing her already on the buck so that her breast and her womanhood that was clearly visible within her opened legs would be there for Origa to serve.
"Serve me now. I already made you cum four times, time for you to pay me back some."
She demanded, her voice quivering with excitement already.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:41 pm

So exhausted from the draining orgasms that were pumped out of her, the amazon barely reacted when her assailant stripped her bikini bottoms and let them fall on her face. She only breathed in her intoxicating scent as she saw her standing dominantly above her, her body practically glowing in the light before Origa’s eyes. A look that took the giants breath away, too drained to think of anything else.

Then that look was broken as her assailant bent down and forced the caramel amazon to a seated position. Using her just discarded bikini the seductress first tied Origa’s arms behind her back and then her ankles with the other. Now bound and on her knees, Origa was unable to do anything but watch as her dominator sat across from her and spread her legs wide open, her uncovered sex clear to see.

Even after everything that’s happened, Origa still felt her face heat up as she heard the seductresses command to the amazon. For the longest moment, Origa hesitated. A small part of her wanted to keep rebelling but bound and weak as she was it would probably get her no where other than her assailants ire. So lost in her thoughts Origa didn’t even realize her head going between her assailants thighs until the scent of her sex hit her fully. Before she knew it the giant had given in and her lips and tongue were soon enough giving service to the woman who had dominated her.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next