by Kelsea Today at 8:54 pm

» Time to work the rust off [For LunarWolf]
by LunarWolf Today at 7:31 pm

» Atalante Pallas Vs. Claudia Augusta - Wine Pit Wrestling
by LunarWolf Today at 7:30 pm

» All-Out!
by LunarWolf Today at 7:30 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Mart-Kos, Nelv, Void Effect

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Katsumi Aomine Vs. Misako Uchida

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katsumi Aomine Vs. Misako Uchida - Page 2 Empty Re: Katsumi Aomine Vs. Misako Uchida

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm

Katsumi had been taken by utter surprise by the sudden onslaught from Misako, gasping and coughing out as the pale haired dragon took her down and left her breathless. She coughed and gasped for air, but it didn't seem to matter as Misako had no sympathy for her plight.

Suddenly Misako would jump up and drive her firm abdomen right down into Katsumi's, air exploded out of the Light's mouth, what little air she had left. Gasping out loudly as she would fall almost limp on the canvas, except for the jolting of her body underneath Misako's as she coughed out for air.

Back to top Go down

Katsumi Aomine Vs. Misako Uchida - Page 2 Empty Re: Katsumi Aomine Vs. Misako Uchida

Post by Iceman on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Striking first and striking hard enough she wouldn’t let her rivals return from there. That was Misako’s way and how she liked doing stuff on her matches. On all her previous career she had found all kinds of rivals: some of them were able to recover and try mounting some kind of comeback and some of them were so taken aback by Misako’s rush of strength that were down for the count as soon as the Dragon started prowling.

It looked like Katsumi was one of the latest. The match was still young but the Light had not only being hit by everything Misako threw at her, she wasn’t even trying to protect herself! Seeing the poor Katsumi gasping for air as the Dragon stood back on her feet she was almost bored from that match. Yes, the feeling of victory was good and the rush of adrenaline Misako wanted, but that didn’t even feel earned. Without letting it be a precedent for anything, she would decide to give some instants to her rival. “Come on, stand up and FIGHT!”, she roared while adopting her guard stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:07 pm

With Misako moving up off of her the raven haired woman would remain on her back and gasping out for air, shaking her head she would slowly roll over onto her front and start to push herself up. So when she heard Misako let out that roar of hers for the Light to stand up and fight, well...Katsumi was ready to give Misako exactly what she wanted.

Shaking her head she would try and push herself up towards her knees and then her feet, before she would stomp her way back up towards the pale haired woman. Attempting to throw her arms up and around that head before she would try and shoot her right knee up into Misako's rock hard abs in an attempt for some payback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:04 pm

It looked like at last katsumi was willing to stand on her feet and pose some kind of resistance against Misako. This delighted the Dragon as she saw her rival getting up in a rush as maybe, just maybe, some challenge was coming. Stomping her way up and with a resolved look on her face, the Light went at Misako by grabbing her from the shoulders and then hitting her with a right knee to the stomach!

Misako let some air out, a little bit surprised by her rival’s enthusiasm, but besides that, the white haired didn’t even flinch. The knee strike wasn’t very painful, but it wasn’t the worst either. A decent strike aimed at lifting the Light’s spirit, and that was why the Dragon made an effort not to show any sign of pain. That way she wanted to crush her hopes, showing Katsumi that she was doomed to fain in that night’s match.

“That’s all?” said Misako while having a little laugh, her abs slightly red from the impact. “You have to add all your weight to the hit or it will do nothing. Let me show you how it’s done!” Without giving her rival any time to react, the Dragon would go and mirror her rival’s movements, coming at Katsumi with a powerful knee to her groin.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:11 am

The eyes of Katsumi would widen a bit as she drove her knee right into the gut of Misako, and nothing. She hardly seemed affected by it. Blinking a bit in stunned disbelief she would see her rival then grab at her own shoulders. Mirroring her own moves.

She was then smashed right in her groin, the impact caused Katsumi to gasp out loudly in pain and slump down onto her knees, her hands went down to protect her now aching area. She let out a silent cry of pain from her mouth as she couldn't understand what was happening...if she was just so much weaker than this newcomer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:35 am

Misako wasn’t going to lie, there was some satisfaction in seeing her rival’s face as she didn’t even flinch after Katsumi’s attack to her groin. Retaliating in the same way while also showing how it was done had two main purposes, the first one being ascertaining her dominance and superiority on the match, and the second was crushing her rival’s hopes of success.

Still, there was some disappointment in Misako’s look as Katsumi fell to her knees, her arms trying to protect her hurt belly. The Dragon just wanted some fair challenge, and for her debut she had been pitted against a total pushover. Rolling her eyes in frustration, the ash haired knew at that point that her rival wasn’t going to be any challenge at all. “At least you tried, but you failed. Time to go.”, Misako said as she charged a powerful kick to the side of Katsumi’s head with a spinning motion!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:57 am

Katsumi coughed and gasped for air as she was down on her knees, arms wrapped around her midsection as she tried to protect it and hold it tight to try and prevent the pain that was echoing through it for now. She shook her head and looked up at Katsumi as the woman before her spoke out. Gritting her teeth a bit, she soon saw that motion and the leg coming at her.

She had nothing she could do to stop it and took it cleanly to the side of her skull! Snapping her head to the side and forcing her body to follow along as she dropped onto her side, before rolling over onto her back with her arms spread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum