Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, killcarrion, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for matches

Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:50 pm by Void Effect

Comments: 0

Looking for fun Fights

Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:55 pm by Leon564

Hi hiiiii
Hope you are well my fellows! Happy holidays to those that celebrate. Though some of you may indeed be busy, some of you might be bored and alone. Well I'm here as well bored and alone 😅 So same boat. But not always the same tastes.

Anywhoooooo I've got my two characters available for some battles. James is decently flexible on whom he fights. But Melanie is strictly for the men. She can't get enough of'em 😆

Take a gander at them and hit me up either with a …

[ Full reading ]

Free Face Claim

Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:11 pm by Void Effect

Full Moon Rising

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Full Moon Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising

Post by killcarrion Sat May 08, 2021 6:11 am

Paige was never someone to propagate stereotypes by her own actions or otherwise. A creative freebird and learned thespian such as herself instinctively sought to branch out from the norm. Partaking in new ventures with reckless abandon and unapologetic intent towards steering clear of what could be considered clichéd. The slipshod appearance of her unconventional living quarters indeed providing ample truth of that from all of the scattered remnants of her overzealous hobbying. Paige indeed prided herself on being as far from typical as she possibly could...but how could she resist adopting the cuddly fluff-ball after first laying eyes upon him from a picture her friend texted to her?~...Her family once had a cat named Zeus who was about as obstinate and egotistic as one would expect with a name like that. But Paige grew to love him all the same, to the point she was the only one he would allow brush his hair.

Although never to his liking, Zeus was the only live audience she had for her puppet shows as a little tyke when her parents were too busy to play with her. Her other stuffed animals just didn't emote as well as the family cat did, even if it just did primarily consist of mewling meows, blinking, yawning and falling asleep. Silly as it sounded that was Paige's first experience working in front of a live audience, captive or not. Unfortunately, their relationship was too beautiful for this world as poor Zeus met his maker after...ironically enough, being struck by lightning while caught in a tree during one stormy night. A poignant and oddly poetic end, but Paige couldn't help but be reminded of that grumpy tabby when gazing into the eyes of the kittenish Hercules. So with a softened heart and a childhood history igniting feelings of nostalgia, Paige ultimately decided to become a pet owner once more at the risk of being dubbed a clichéd Cat Lady.

"I know, I know. You're thinking, frumpy somewhat middle-aged woman living alone...OF COURSE she has a cat. But I'll have you know that coming home to someone, even if it's just a cat, is actually quite the therapeutic pick-me-up after a stressful day on set or at the gym or whatever."
Paige uttered whilst still in the kitchen and with her back still turned to the kitten carrying Lucia. Merrily putting on the finishing touches of the chicken parmigiana with adding seasonings and seamlessly multitasking when it came to continuing their conversation. "You know as an actress you do a lot of traveling and late night scene shoots. You dedicate SO MUCH of your life towards your craft. Sometimes it's just nice to have a bonafide travel companion to keep you company, and someone whose always happy that you're home. My friend has more kittens she's willing to part with if you're interested, just give me the ol' hollerino~..."

Turning off the stove with a twist of the knob, Paige began setting down the plates and placing silverware besides them both. The meal's presentation matching the richness of its succulent flavor and magnetic aroma drawing you towards it. Herbal seasonings dotted atop the melted cheese and sauce slathered chicken breast, thin glasses of red wine placed beside both dishes while Paige strolled to her Ipod stereo and scrolled through her playlist until she found some smooth Jazz to listen to and ensure there was no awkward silence in their conversation. Paige taking her seat and waving Lucia down. "Come on, sitsitsit. Loosen up and take a load off. Food's not gonna eat itself. Tell me all about what it's like being back on Hollywood. Whatcha bring in the duffel bag anyway? Hope you haven't been the one pilfering memorabilia off the set. Janice in the costume department would be pissed~..." Paige snickered while reaching behind her head to start re-arranging her hair into more of ponytail so it wouldn't be flowing everywhere. Hercules purposefully rolling the side of its furry side body against Lucia's foot after she took a seat before strolling back into the living room and it's basket within.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:46 am

Lucia wasn't fond of people claiming to know what was going on in her head as if they knew her. The fact Bethany had hit the nail on the head though just made it that much more bothersome. It wasn't as if it had been an original thought though, all the signs were there. From the way, Bethany dressed, the numerous hobby touches around the apartment, and of course living alone with her cat. It all had been wrapped up in this old soul vibe the other actress threw out, making her seem older than she actually was. These were all the signs of someone who was lonely, or at least that is what Lucia assumed. Maybe it was just Lucia projecting her own loneliness onto the situation. She couldn't help but feel an underlying bitterness to it all, having expected the other woman to somehow be worse off.

She wasn't proud about feeling a bit annoyed to find Bethany lived a far more healthy and happy life than she had been. While the other actress seemed to just move through her successes and failures like water, Lucia by comparison was the contents of a bag of upended coal. She hadn't ever really moved past her one big break and every snag she hit along the way getting back to that singular point had broken her down and started to form cracks around who she was. In truth, she couldn't even remember the last time she was happy, truly happy.

"Hollerino…" She repeated in a sour mutter as if the word itself had attacked her senses and left a lingering taste in her mouth. It felt bad to stand here in this woman's kitchen after being invited into her home, offered food and help, to have the urge to tear her down with sarcasm and her usual terse nature. She found herself getting angry, not at the situation or Bethany, but herself for feeling that itch to sabotage everything with her own self-pity. When exactly had she gotten like this?

"...What? No, it's just my script." Among another set of casual clothes. She wasn't if she was going to wind up walking several blocks in the summer heat and really hadn't wanted to be drenched and looking like a hot mess if they were going to be reading lines for who even knew how long. Now that attention had been called to it though she felt the sudden need to be rid of it. Leaning out of the kitchen she unslung her bag, giving it a small toss to lay against the wall where hopefully neither woman would later trip on it.

"It's… good." There was some hesitation there and a cautious answer. If there was more to tell it seemed she was reserved enough to keep it to herself. She moved back into the kitchen, making her way to the unoccupied chair that had a place set in front of it, and slipped into her seat. Before she could settle in, the actress jumped at the sudden sensation against her leg, forgetting a cat was loitering around beneath her until she locked eyes to give Hercules a dirty look for spooking her. With a roll of her eyes, she turned back to Bethany  "Is someone actually stealing stuff from wardrobe? It's probably one of the director's entourage trying to make a decent buck instead of whatever those personal assistants scrape by on...."

"I don't take souvenirs until we wrap…"
She admitted with a small smirk and a candid loft of an eyebrow Bethany's way, having a genuine sense of pride behind her words. "All that stuff gets thrown in a storage locker or broken down anyway. At least it has a better home with me. Honestly wish I nabbed my old sword from the television run. Saw it on eBay at some point when they liquidated everything having to do with it. Sad to see it being hawked with a bunch of the other stuff. The props for that show were better than the later movie…"

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Not currently accepting new threads until I am caught up and clear some out.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:30 am

Bethany was indeed keenly aware of the optics of her living situation. Especially given that whenever she'd had her acting buddies over for script readings on their latest theatrical endeavor, which invariably devolved into up all night gabbing sessions about relationship gossip amidst mirthful laughter once the ladies got enough wine in their system, Beth would get the typical playful ribbing about how cluttered her old fashioned style household was becoming. And the adoption of her adorably fluffy Hercules opened the floodgates for sly poking and prodding about her impending Cat-Lady status. Well...one kitten does NOT a Cat-Lady make, she figured. Bethany is a consummate social butterfly who of course prefers the company of people over house cats. Besides, it takes about 3-4 cats at best to be branded with that label. Bethany just figured she should nip that irksome stereotype in the bud before Lucia starts getting the wrong idea about her.

"...*giggle*...me too."
Lucia's sly smile was shared in kind as Beth continued going about tying up her hair into a ponytail behind her, appreciating the character trait they share. Too few and far between were the genuine similarities they shared~...even if this one was their proclivity for thievery while on the job. "Yeaaaaaaah, word around the set is someone's pilfering the odd knick knack here or there. Not just from wardrobe either. I hear they're gonna start being more diligent with security and what gets loaned out from the costume department. UGH. How unprofessional can you get to not even wait until the movie's in the can, you know?" Beth remarked with a guttural groan and emphatic roll of her eyes...while stealthily extending one of her legs to the side to begin discreetly sliding a cabinet door closed at her feet. Within which housed the snatched Full Moon paraphernalia in question. Bethany smiling innocently as her upper half suspiciously started leaning to the side before she abruptly straightened up to the closing shut of the cabinet door~...

The Herculean kitten at Lucia's feet seemingly unfrozen by the ice cold stare of the wolfen guest still attempting to shoo her off with foot nudging efforts. For reasons of cat-like curiosity, and perhaps hoping for the odd morsel of food to be accidentally plopped onto the flooring for her immediate consumption, Hercules continued hovering about the dining table until being jolted with a hopping flinch from Lucia flinging her tote bag back inside the living room. Off she immediately scampered out the kitchen to follow the origin of that thumping sound until coming across the tote bag and it's partially opened zipper. At first poking her head inside before scurrying the rest of her inside as well..."I'm sorry to hear about what became of the props from your T.V. show, although I think they found a better home than what became of Mistress Paige. On the day I shot the last appearance of my character, once it was a wrap I walked around the block and discovered all the set pieces for my villainous lair in a dumpster..."

Bethany glanced downward as her voice trailed off, not particularly proud of what ultimately became of her years of dedication to that television show, but breathing out a sigh as she finished tying up her hair. "BUT...what can you do except pick yourself up, wipe off the boot mark on your fanny, and get back on the acting grind ya know? I mean, look at us~...We're back in the limelight and on the cusp of delivering a genre-defining blockbuster...or at least that's what the tag-lines will say. So, Cheers!!!" A raising of her wine glass would be offered to Lucia to clank her own cup into, acting as the dinner bell as well as Beth began using her knife and fork to start cutting her into chicken."ALRIGHT...now why don't you tell me what's been eating you up inside? Ever since we started filming you've become even more of a grumpy sourpuss than normal. To the point where I've seen the crew practically jump into trash bins to avoid you on set."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2