Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Flights of Fancy

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Flights of Fancy - Page 4 Empty Re: Flights of Fancy

Post by Iceman Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:41 pm

Estelle knew her date was on its final stage  so that was why the Swiss wanted tl enjoy it to its fullest. There is a slight difference between walking and enjoying a walk. The first one is simple, move between points A and B, most of the times in the least amount of time possible. The second one, instead, implied having a good time while doing it. Estelle was doing her best to have one of that type, walking but also going at a slow, enjoyable speed as it meant spending more time with Rosemary.

Arm in arm, Estelle would use her body's sway to feel herself closer to Rosemary, using momentum and a slow tempo to get the most out of each small brush between their shoulders, just enjoying the butterflies in her stomach as they advanced. It was as if the world had stopped turning for the Swiss, only two people remaining in the world with no concerns or worries. It was bliss, and Estelle wanted it to last. That was when Rosemary thanked her for taking her out that night. "I'm so happy you accepted. This would have ended up being a very boring night if you hadn't. So please, allow me to coax you many more times..." Estelle said while leaning even closer to Rosemary, almost too close as she realized and blushed, her cheeks getting a rosy color. "Well, look what happened here. Is the con girl losing her touch?" Estelle giggled as she played a joke to relax herself from the heated moment she just provoked.

For some more minutes, Estelle walked side by side with Rosemary in silence, just enjoying the city with the wonderful company of the British. As Rosemary broke silence again, Estelle responded. "Oh, I love the look of flowers, but I cannot stand watching them as a bouquet withers and dies... But you know what would be lovely? A single flower as a hair adornment. That would be a lovely detail, and I could find you a companion flower for mine. A hint: it could be predictable and unorigonal, but I love roses.", she said with a smile.

When they made that final corner, both women reached their destination. Estelle had never been so saddened by reaching her home, but for her that meant separating from Rosemary, the end of their date. The Swiss struggled with the idea of inviting her over, but it would have been too quick, she wasn't ready. "Well, looks like it's the end of the road...", she said melancholically. "Thank you for a lovely night. I will be thinking on the next time we see each other." Estelle then leaned in closing her eyes... just to cower in the last second. For that night, a simple, friendly kiss on Rosemary's cheek would have to suffice. After saying her goodbies, Estelle decided to wait until the British parted to get inside home, a last glimpse at her as she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:34 am

Rosemary really didn't do relationships. It wasn't that she was opposed to the thought, it just… had never worked out. Busy schedules and traveling in her career when she was still on the indie scene didn't leave a lot of room for that sort of thing. She had tried speed dating, once, but that had been an absolute disaster. So she had resigned  herself to just avoid all the extra noise and complication that came from that sort of thing. Living in Japan with steady income and no travel though, she didn't really have an excuse now. Perhaps that was why she found herself so open to it now… or perhaps she had just been completely charmed by Estelle. The woman was thoughtful, worldly, and beautiful… things Rosemary herself aspired to be. There was much to like about her.

If all that hadn't been enough, the gentle touches, the slight leans, just being arm in arm with her felt so right, as if it were meant to be. The time together melted away as they spoke, getting a small giggle from Rosemary from time to time even though she had been trying to play the stoic savoury for the walk home. Even for her, someone who pretended for a living, she found it hard not to just be herself with the Swiss native.

"Is that so? Maybe that's why you like me, hm? Because I'm a Rose." It slipped from her without thinking, such an easy and whimsical response. The meaning of it caught her seconds later with how presumptuous it had been, causing her to blush fiercely. With a small nervous laugh she went quiet for a time until they finally reached the end of their journey. Reluctantly, she let the other woman arm slide out from her own. It felt as though she had lost something in that moment, even with Estelle standing right in front of her.

"I'll be thinking of it too." Rosemary admitted I. A soft murmur, peering off to the side for a brief moment. When gaze came back, Estelle was leaning in with lips pursed. The brunette blinked, frozen solid as she stood motionless in a moment of fright but also eager anticipation. She had only ever been kissed by a girl once before, stolen from her in the ring but it had been… a good experience. Her eyelids fluttered closed, welcoming Estelle to come to her, hoping she would… the she felt it. A small, dainty kiss on her cheek. Swallowing hard with a face as crimson as her namesake, she peeked out from her lidded eyes to see the other woman watching her. Feeling a tad bit foolish in the moment, Rosemary briskly turned on her heel to face the other way, unfolding her jacket to slip it on as a cover for her embarrassment.

"Have a good evening Estelle. Sleep well. Until we meet again." With that, Rosemary hurried off at a brisk pace, hoping she hadn't made any fumbles in the ending of her first date here in Japan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:55 pm

Estelle looked at Rosemary as the woman abruptly went on her way just after saying her goodbye. The Swiss could notice something strange going on with her partner, but also with herself. After a couple of minutes gazing with an aloof look on her eyes to the point where Rosemary had left her field of view Estelle returned to reality as she opened the door to her building. She walked to the elevator but her mind was somewhere else.

While she was reaching the penthouse the Swiss woman found herself choking with all the words she didn’t say. She had to do her best not to break into tears, but when she reached the safety of her house she couldn’t hold it anymore. As tears escaped her eyes she reflected on what had transpired that night. She just had a wonderful time with a delightful woman and something had definitely clicked between those two. Conversation was pleasant and interesting and both women enjoyed each other’s company, or that was what Estelle thought. Some instants had certain tension to them as both women looked flustered at times but the general atmosphere had that fluttery sensation that almost intoxicated Estelle.

Then, how could have Estelle screwed things that badly in the end? Thoughts of the night’s final moments raced the Swiss’ mind as she , when the tension of the moment got the best out of her. Rosemary had said it herself: the British was a rose, she could have been her rose, but Estelle blew it when she should have gone for that kiss that would never happen. The devastation of that feeling sank in as Estelle would lie in bed getting drowned in that sorrow of what it could have been but won’t because of her insecurities, of her fear.

Yet not everything was lost. Rosemary had said it herself: “Until we meet again.” Of course that could have been one of the woman’s well-mannered expressions, but it would shine some silver lining in Estelle’s mood. Yes, there was still room for ammendments. Estelle thought of texting Rosemary, but she managed to restrain herself just as she was getting her phone. It was too soon. She had to let Rosemary process all that happened, and she had to do so as well. Estelle needed some time of rest, not think about that night and its outcome for some time. She would have another chance, she would approach Rosemary again in hopes the woman still wanted her close, but for now she would focus on remaining in good form for her work and for her own sake. That wouldn’t be the last Rosemary would hear from Estelle at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum