Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

M.J.Caboose14, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Moving to a New Computer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:26 pm by Gwyndolin

Hello everyone. With the passing of this Christmas, I've finally gotten a replacement for my old, dying laptop, not a moment too soon. Starting today, all of my threads will have to be placed on hold as I focus on setting up the new computer and moving everything over to it. I sincerely hope that this won't take more than a couple days, but computers are anything but predictable, so there's no telling for sure when I'll be back to writing here. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

Comments: 2

AFW's Geographic Presents Caged Heat: Juno VS Origa - "When a lioness wants a cute giraffe..." Edition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AFW's Geographic Presents Caged Heat: Juno VS Origa - "When a lioness wants a cute giraffe..." Edition  - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW's Geographic Presents Caged Heat: Juno VS Origa - "When a lioness wants a cute giraffe..." Edition

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:20 pm

When the amazon charged, Juno's face was that of a savage beast grinning with it's big, sharp fangs on complete display. Within an instant the French woman was pouncing up into the air to collide with Origa. However, the towering woman was not as simple as the animalistic brute was. Origa had planned on Juno's eagerness. So when they were about to meet, the French beast woman was surprised to find the amazon going around her. Suddenly, Juno's forward momentum would be stopped as if Origa's strong arms were her seat belt tightening around the brute's midsection in the middle of a car crashing right into a wall.

Then, with a dizzying amount of speed, Origa would lift Juno up and slam her straight down on her upper back. The beast woman grunted out loud from the sheer force of the impact. Her naked body on full display as she was planted on the ring with her ass sticking up. Her large breasts jiggling around wildly making the sight very erotic to behold. If Akane was watching right now, she'd probably let out a moan while watching her naked lover get wrecked like that. It was shocking to Juno that Origa could pull this off. Not the power behind the suplex, though. What really surprised the foreigner was Origa's ability to move around so gracefully. Most giantess's couldn't be so large and move around like some kind of acrobat. And yet, Origa was able to spin around Juno as they both ran at full seed, and then hit her with a thunderous German Suplex!

As the crowd popped into a chorus of cheers, Juno found herself reeling big time. Now Origa had taken control pot the match, and the French woman was going to work extra hard to take it back from the towering, dark skinned amazon. "...Fuuuuckk..." Juno groaned out, half in pain, and half to acknowledge how good of a move that was. Even in this broken state, though, the savage beast-woman still had a big, lustful smile on her face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

AFW's Geographic Presents Caged Heat: Juno VS Origa - "When a lioness wants a cute giraffe..." Edition  - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW's Geographic Presents Caged Heat: Juno VS Origa - "When a lioness wants a cute giraffe..." Edition

Post by Ringropes98 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:10 pm

Like a fish swimming into her net so too did Juno fall right into the caramel amazons trap. Making it seem like she was going to meet the naked animals charge full on, the giant instead twisted around her body with the shocking grace of a ballerina before wrapping her arms around her waist in a reverse bearhug position. Before the violet haired woman could even begin to comprehend what was happening, Origa would use her massive strength to lift Juno into the air and slam her behind her in a crushing German suplex!

The ring shook, the cage walls rattled, and the crowd audibly gasped as they saw the dark skinned giant nearly crush her naked opponent through the ring itself. Origa released her grip on her pale opponent and quickly rolled back to her feet to assess the damage. It looks like she did quite the number on Juno, looking at the way her body folded up like a lawn chair. Though as the amazon looked, the more her face heated up as she realized she could see Everything the naked beauty had to offer.

Quickly shaking her head to get those thoughts out and to refocus on the match, Origa would instead try to quickly roll the stunned Juno onto her belly before taking a seat on the small of her back. From there she would hook the woman’s arms over her dark long thighs before finally taking hold of her beasts chin and yanking back with full force, sealing in her camel clutch and punishing Juno’s back more. She pulled back so far that the violet haired woman’s head would sink slightly between the amazons dark covered breasts, though she was too focused on what she was doing to notice.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:51 pm

Juno was helpless to stop Origa from rolling her over on her belly. The suplex had left her reeling, and the towering woman only made it worse as she bent her head backwards in a camel clutch! "GAAAH!" the beast woman cried out as her spine was under attack. Origa was pulling her back by her chin, which not only felt incredibly painful, but it also put her naked rack on full display. Thrashing around in the woman's clutches, Juno still fought to free herself as her large breasts bounced around.

The amazon was bigger, though, so it wouldn't be easy to get out of this. With Origa sitting her ass down on Juno's lower back, the savage animal was pretty much stuck like this. Growling in pain as her thrashing calmed, it seemed like Juno was running out of steam. But that wasn't the case at all. Suddenly, the beast would would start thrashing even harder! And at the same time, she'd try to focus her struggling on the grip Origa had under her chin. That way, if she could just break away a little, she could bite down on one of those hands that were making her into a pretzel. If successful, Juno would very likely anger her foe. But this would also give her the chance to escape out from under the dark skinned goddess while she reacted to the pain. It didn't matter what the methods were, after all. In a cage match, might makes right, and the losers had no right to complain about dirty tactics.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Not wanting to waste any time and give Juno room to recover, Origa set to rolling the naked animal to her belly before sitting on her back and locking in a painful camel clutch. The effects of her submission were immediately shown from the beasts screams and shouts. There were many winces in the audience at the site of such a painful hold. It goes to show that while easily embarrassed, the caramel amazon was clearly a good wrestler and fighter when she had full focus.

But that didn’t mean everything was sunshine and rainbows for the dark giant. It was a struggle and a half to keep the beast contained as she violently tried to escape from the amazons grip. She bucked like a bronco and Origa struggled to keep her grip on the violet haired woman’s chin. Having to shift her grip is when she made her mistake as in that instance the animal beneath her showed her fangs. Literally.

”Agh! You-!” she shouted as pain erupted in her fingers. Instantly the amazon released her grip on Juno’s chin to reflexively pull her hand away and try to soothe the pain. She should have expected this from someone like the beast but it was still a shock, she would need to be more careful next time. So focused on trying to soothe the pain, Origa had yet to leave her perch on Juno’s back. In the next split second she would and seek to gain some distance but for the beast it’s possible that split second is all it took.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum