Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Something Spicy

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

2 - Something Spicy - Page 7 Empty Re: Something Spicy

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:57 am

Thorn watched Lyla approach with hops, coming over to join her at the rails. She didn’t know if the smaller woman cared for views, but she hoped this one would help her think a bit, force in some calm. It always did that for her, even though it wasn’t too high up. It was at just the right height to get a good view of the area, but not so far away that you couldn’t hear the bustling city below, the sound of Tokyo going about its eternal business. If there was a better place to have this sort of talk, she couldn’t imagine it at the moment.

”Tch, bad choices like hanging out with me.” She muttered under her breath, and blew out into the cold air, watching the faint condensation dissipate. There was a light sprinkling in her face, a hint of rain, and the wind was starting to pick up that indescribable, unmistakable scent of oncoming precipitation.

She took a moment to brush some hair out of her face, letting it all hang out. ”But, yeah, you’re welcome. And I should thank you, too. It’s nice to just hang. You’ve got no idea how long it’s been since I could do that.” She slouched to the side and closed her eyes, elbow propped on the railing. ”Like, being a domme is great. Love it. Wouldn’t trade it. But people don’t think it ever turns off, and that’s fine for some people. Rose is like that, good at getting into it if you drop a hat 24/7. Fine for her, not for me.”

She opened her bad eye and stretched out to give Lyla a playful punch in the shoulder. ”You’re crazy, but you’re fun, and you don’t carry strings. And with me not really knowing too many people in this country yet, burned bridges back home…” Thorn nodded and exhaled, her prodigious chest deflating. ”Yeah. This was nice.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:07 am

The punch on the shoulder got a soft grunt from her, letting the small bit of power in it shift her every so slightly to the side without resistance. She could get where Thorn was coming from from the other side of things. Lyla was the sort to come on strong, taking a wild leap into the unknown. People came to expect that from her, all the time. So she was the party girl getting trashed at social get-togethers that would always bring the noise for everyone else. When the dust settles, she honestly couldn't remember who most of the people were or what she had done. The only constant was coming back to her room to a nagging girl named Ellie who would give her all sorts of hell for a late night and order her to get a shower. Outside of her tag partner, no one really cared about who she was when she wasn't dangling from a chandelier or making out with them in a corner.

Lyla let out a breathy huff at her own introspection, not really putting too much thought into getting down on herself over it. She liked being the wild girl that shocked people out of their socks or the girl who could go shot for shot with the boys. It just sucked sometimes to not be able to chill… like this actually. Her eyes drifted sidelong to Thorn as she tilted her weight away from the woman, lifting her hips just enough to try and lightly boot her in the butt with a small kick as retaliation for the punch. Shot for shot with the big girls. She snickered.

"Don't go getting all sentimental and stuff on me. You weigh too damn much for me to cradle you like a baby if you start blubbering." It was her own unique way of showing appreciation for this moment without acknowledging it. She learned from mom to bury her emotions and only let them out when no one but Jesus could hear you screaming bloody murder into a pillow like a good Christian. "But uh... hey… if you ever need someone to talk to or some shit, feel free to, you know, buzz me. I can make some time without it being a booty call."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:29 am

This was probably not the wisest way they could spend their time. They should’ve been discussing Maria’s wrestling style, coming up with a strategy. Maybe looking up some Youtube matches, figure out what moves Lyla should be looking for, making fun of her flat butt, that sort of thing.

And maybe they. Eventually. This was good for now, though. ”Might just take you up on that.” She nodded, thoughtful, and brought one of her rare, non-seductive, genuine smiles. “Too many people forget the ‘friends’ part of the whole ‘friends with benefit thing’.”

It wasn’t full blown rain yet, still scarcely a drizzle, but the wind was picking up ever-so-slightly. Not enough to make her want off, but it did give her thoughts on Lyla. She slipped off the jacket, letting it slide off her broad shoulders, and held it out in a silent offer to her friend, just a way to stay warm.

As she did, though, she remembered a question she’d wanted to ask earlier, before the meatheads intervened and derailed her night. ”Why’d you get into wrestling in the first place? Just for the girls?” On the face of it, that seemed like a good reason, but there were plenty of ways for someone like Lyla to meet all the scantily clad women she could handle, and none of them involved getting kneed in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:05 pm

"Christ, not me. I am forever stuck with only the friends part and none of the benefits with Ellie. Pretty much the fucking worst." Lyla flicked her hand with an annoyance flourish. She caught Thorn smiling at her, cracking her own smile back for just a moment. She caught herself, turning away with a heavy huff and a grumble, folding her arms.

"Don't look at me like that." She turned up her chin, playing at being cool and aloof. When she next looked back though she saw the offered jacket and her eyes couldn't help but soften. Quietly she took the large garment, slipping one arm through it then the next, pulling it close around her. It was warm from being on the Aussie and smelled unmistakably like her. She cooed happily, hugging her arms around herself seemingly far more pleased that just seconds earlier.

"Thanks. This the benefits part?" She slipped her hands into the jacket pockets to keep her hands warm… also to see if there was anything in there with taking. What? She had to keep Thorn on her toes after all. This was all part of her trials. Eat her food. Steal her stuff. Crashing on her couch for a few days was probably next.

"Family thing. Dad did it. His dad did it. Etcetera, etcetera. I don't think they would really approve of my style though. Daddy doesn't need to know. They still think I work the indie scene in England. I sent them some old training school exhibition match stuff any time they ask about it and say it's from a small show. Keeps them happy. Keeps me happy. Win win." Lyla turned around, lightly perching the bottom of her rear on the rail as she spoke. She had a very detached tone, clearly not very interested in speaking on her family. She had likely spilled as much as she did for the sole purpose of keeping it from coming up as a topic of discussion again.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:55 am

”I don’t know about that. ‘Forever’ is a long, long time.” She eased up more now that they were talking about a subject that had her feeling better. The thought of Ellie and Lyla together one day was one that she could go to bed with. Was even making her a little hot right now. ”She’s not going anywhere for awhile. You’ll always be there. One day, maybe…”

She shrugged it off as she put the jacket around Lyla, tucking her in nice and tight. She thought the woman might object to her smell, but that was a silly fear in hindsight. If she had a problem with her scent, that would’ve come up when she was practically draped over the woman on an announcer’s table.

”Oh, yeah, you get benefits like this all the time when we’re hooking up. Can wear any of my clothes you want, anytime you want. They won’t fit you, sure, but you want to try them on? Go ahead.”

She stayed quiet as Lyla answered the question, getting soft and serious as she spoke about her family. It was a topic that she understood better than wanted to admit, and she knew enough not to pry too far. If Lyla wanted to say more, she would’ve said more.

”Yeah. Family can suck.” She rubbed her shoulder and stepped forward, moving in front of Lyla and planting her hands on the woman’s legs, pinning her down to the rail. Not that she thought Lyla could fall off, but there wasn’t any harm in being careful, and it gave her an excuse to touch her.

”This is good. Liking this a lot. Wish we could stay up here all night.” She leaned forward as she breathed deep, her powerful chest sending a rumble between them. ”But…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:28 pm

"Yeah… maybe." Lyla grumbled softly, really considering the logistics betweens bunking up with Ellie. She liked to mess with her partner and their was no denying she was a catch… but what would their relationship be like if they got down and dirty? She didn't often think of things for the long term, but they had been friends for so long, ruining that seemed like a pretty terrible potential outcome. It's not like her rookie was like Thorn and Rose who could just turn this shit on and off. Ellie was the type to get clingy. She knew her personality well enough.

"I can always make alterations." The pink haired girl shot Thorn a smirk and a wag of her brow, taking a hand from the jacket pocket to gesture a scissor motion. She wouldn't do anything like that of course… unless the Aussie pissed her off. It got her thinking about other things the woman might own. Swimming in a comfy hoodie of hers sounded nice… assuming she owned some. For now the jacket would do. Even with being too big for her, she could see herself sporting it all the same.

"I can try on what you are wearing now if you want… strip away." She breathed out airily, clearly messing around. When Thorn planned her hands on her thighs, she fell quiet, peering up at the other woman as she leaned in. This close, it was easy to catch the strong scent of alcohol on Lyla's breath even now, a reminder of just how hammered she had been… possibly still was. "But what? Scared I am going to start asking you deep emotional shit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:46 am

That little comment about the alterations made Thorn look Lyla over, picturing her in a few outfits. She wouldn’t fit into any of her stuff without some heavy modification, but all the same, there were all kinds of fetish outfits she’d love to squeeze her into, and she wouldn’t even object to paying for some of them if the lass was willing. ”Don’t know about ‘alterations’, but might be able to scrounge up some outfits you like. Take a little shopping trip with me some time, see how you like it in latex.” She gave her an approving nod from the side, liking the way she looked from various angles, remembering one of the many things she’d wanted to do with this woman tonight.

Shame it wasn’t too likely to happen, but there’d always be a next time. It wasn't the end of the world or anything.

”Put a pin in it.” She took a deep sniff, seeping in the heady smell of alcohol on her breath. Her own wasn’t too far off, but she’d need to get her BAL a bit higher with her body to feel the same effects. ”And you want emotional shit, could talk your ear off all night with. You’d probably like my bullshit less than dealing with Maria’s lanky ass.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:48 pm

"Pin placed. Color me curious on what you think I would look good in. You didn't strike me as a girl who played with barbie dolls but you can dress me up all you like." Lyla brought her arms up, resting them along the larger woman's broad shoulders, wrapping them behind her head. The Irish woman hummed pleasantly, staring up at Thorn waiting to see if she made a move. If she did, Lyla would lean away at the last moment, playing keep away with allowing the big woman to give her any affection. Such a tease.

"I could stand to listen to you for a bit… consider it endurance training for she-who-should-not-be-named whining and shrieking." Truth be told, Thorn was an intriguing woman. Sure she was a tough as nails hellion, but it was clear she still had her own issues with confidence. The fact she had a look that labeled her from a distance, made her seem dangerous, was just more of a draw. With yes, she enjoyed knowing more ways to poke fun at the big woman, she still had a real interest in knowing more about her. People like her didn't just bloom into tattooed amazonian sex workers. At least she didn't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7