Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clipping The Wings of A Raven

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clipping The Wings of A Raven - Page 6 Empty Re: Clipping The Wings of A Raven

Post by LilyStar Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:37 am

She raised a brow, the raging Bull was confused? She didn’t want anything, nor did she understand what they meant. Perhaps they took what she said about them being hers to literal or maybe not literal enough? The Latina wasn’t entirely sure, still she wouldn’t argue, there wasn’t any point. The only reason she held them like this was to confine the first and play their game second. That was until Anja was ready to break free.

Her nose stings as the blonde rams their head squarely into it, Camilia had no choice but to let go. Rolling in her back as she covered it. ”¡Perra, voy a hacer que te arrepientas de eso!” She states coldly. Her ruby pools watched them roll out of the ring. We’re they trying to run away? From her? She couldn’t think of a worse idea then to run when she was angry.

Boldly she rolled after them, wiping away a tear that formed in the corner of her eye from the sting of her nose. The sandbag that had slightly ripped now had a wide pile of its contents on the ground. Shoot, she’d have to pay for that but never mind that, the Raven was her target here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:13 am

The blonde Anja had indeed intended to just leave. But when he heard the other girl call her, she stayed, her hand balling into fist for a short time before she would just turn around, snorting through the nose to keep her composure because nobody was helped when also lost her shit despite the luchadora throwing insulut after insult at her. What did she want to achieve?
"What do you want now? You made your point, and you won´t listen to anything I say. As far as I am concerned, you never wanted to sort things out, you just wanted to vent your frustration on me. Still not enough vented out?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:15 pm

The raging Bull stopped, Camilia now taking back the wheel, it was evident that Anja had no intention of fighting anymore. A relief for sure but she didn’t like this outcome, another wrestler had been the victim of her temper and yet again, everything was ruined. Why did she even want to fight in the first place? What was her goal? The Latina didn’t know anymore nor could she answer her own question.

Her Ruby pools looked away, she was being the bully here, she became exactly what she came at the Raven for, not much of a lecture if she was the one becoming it. Camilia scratched her head, she saw she was clearly in the wrong now however, it was also clear her point had gotten across. She could be happy about that at least, now then, what to do with Anja, maybe apologize? She did grab their boobs after all.

With a soft sigh, her hues focused, extending out a hand, they both seemed to be angry, and rightfully so. The least she felt she could do was make amends. ”No...no I’m done. I’m sorry I lost my temper, it wasn’t supposed to end up like this and I didn’t mean to go overboard.” She attempts to explain. ”Its not an excuse, I let my temper get the better of me. Lo siento, I shouldn’t have took it out on you, you at least know I how I feel though. If I can...make it up to you somehow, maybe a drink?” The beast shuffled back into the corner of its cage, another wrestler tasted it wrath but locked away only to be ridiculed.

Last edited by LilyStar on Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:33 pm

To say that Camilia was super enigmatic for Anja at this point would have been a complete understament. Now she was all of a sudden colling down and even offered a handshake. Anja eyed her wearily for a moment for that reason. Was she now trying to pull a fast one on her or not? That was actually also a little bit sweat inducing for her as she did not want to be socially blunt again like she sometimes tended to be outside of a wrestling context.

Then she made a decision and shook the hand offered.
"I guessI can count this match as training for today. So why not, lets take a drink together."
She wasn´t sure if this was the right decision, but it was probably better than leave a smoldering mess of a situation that could potentially flame up again for some stupid shit.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:26 pm

She didn’t anticipate Anja taking her hand or at the very least, stopping to even reply to her. Camilia at least made an attempt to apologize and for her that would’ve been enough. She realized that if this was where her temper was going to get her, making friends or even finding love was going to be more than difficult for her. A truth she had ignored for a very long time, still, she recalled Lucia in that moment. It made her heartbeat quicken, pounding in her chest, she wanted to see them again, so badly.

Her mind snapped back to reality as she felt a firm hand grab her own. The Latina looked down to find the blonde shaking her hand, saying she’d chalk this up to training, Camilia felt she could live with that. It was comforting, having cleared up one mess, she wasn’t looking to make another, not today, not over this anymore.

She dropped her hand back to her side, she took her offer for a drink but she didn’t know the area very well. The Bull just moved down here after all. ”You wouldn’t happen to a know a place would ya? I just moved down here so I don’t know the area very well. Algo agradable y tranquilo sería genial.” She states, her need for a little bit of peace and quiet was desperate. Something to take her mind off of this and to ease her frustrations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:27 am

Anja oculd quite relate to some of the issues her now former traning opponent had. Contrary to Camilia, she was not prone to violent outbursts for the largest majority of time but tended to be quite invasive into the personal space of other people on some instances.

"Yeah, uhm, regarding our dresses right now, some places I know fall off."
Anja thought loudly after putting her chin in her hand while she thought about a good place where two sweaty wrestler girls would not be denied service for said reasons. Even if they were taking a shower right now, there would still be the problem of sweaty clothes as Anja had not planned to go anywhere after her training.
"How about we use the cafeteria of the AFW facility? It´s not a five star Michelin restaurant, but I like that taste of the stuff it sells."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:19 am

Camilia left Anja to think, she went immediately for her locker a towel laid in side on top of her bag. Grabbing the cloth she begins to wipe away any visible sweat from her brow, she didn’t expect to work up such a sweat while in the ring with the Raven but hers they were, drenched in it. The Latina takes a seat with her bag in tow, closing the locker down behind as she sits on the wooden bench the gym provided. Admittedly, she was exhausted, beat but now that she was thinking about it, food and something to take it down with was starting to sound very nice.

She would nod as Anja spoke out loud, picking off places that they couldn’t go to. Camilia didn’t like the idea of embarrassing herself with the foul smell of a hard workout. She piped up as the blonde mentioned the cafeteria that AFW apperantly provides, why hadn’t she heard about this? ”Hold on, Cafeteria? AFW has a cafeteria, you’re kidding right? I’ve been here almost three years and I’ve never even seen it.” She states, either her leg was getting pulled here or she was just that oblivious.

The Latina didn’t have any better ideas, nor could she dispute it, she hoped the interior was nice, the wooden bench wasn’t comfortable at all. Something nice to lounge in would be so relaxing, as would a bath, later tonight when she got home. A night of bliss awaited her there but for now, she’d wager her time with Anja, maybe she could patch things up a bit more before they went their separate ways later. Her anger seemed like her best weapon when wrestling but now-a-days, it was frightening. It scared her, seeing herself give in to her temper, perhaps that was because she was getting older, gaining more experience with better opponents that actually respected her than that underground pit her younger years once called a home.

That night she earned this scar still fresh in her mind as she looked up to Anja, with a soft sigh she pulls herself up, slinging the cloth over her shoulder and picking up her bag. ”I’m ready to go whenever, as long as they have good food, I won’t complain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:12 am

The blonde girl followed suit by grabbing a towel too. Throwing that over nherr shoulder, she would splash her face with water and wash her hands, lower arms and face before rubbing herself dry with said towel.

"Yeah well, a large company that relies on bodily work should have one. It´s not one could could meet in a regular factory or something like that, more of a mixture of fitness or wellness bar or dinner hybrid."
Anja was around longer than Camilia but took long breaks between, so she wasn´t exactly sure if things were still the same. But she was pretty sure that her reasoning and the facility was still the same.

So with some confidence, she would take her black, raven themed bag and sling it over her shoulder after she had stuffed her towel inside the bag, beginning to walk down the hallway in which the cafeteria was located.
"…So…"
She started kind of a conversation, looking for fitting words and a common ground first.
"Did you inherit your costume?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:32 pm

Anja seemed to mimic Camilia as she whipped the sweat off herself, less she become drenched in it. She supposed this was fine for now, as long as they went nowhere else. Her original plan was to go hike first if the Raven didn’t know any places that would accept the pair, still, hearing about this cafe was intriguing. How long has it been there? What was she missing? The Latina had to know now, listening to Anja, she sort of understood but maybe she’d understand better by seeing.

She nods slightly, watching as they grabbed their Raven themed bag. Was it some kind of logo for herself or something? She wondered if all the women in AFW had corespondong bags that fit their character, she shook her mind, that was probably a no. She didn’t and she’d been in this game a long time. Hers was just simple. A red and white bag with a long black strap. She’d taken good care of it, it was a pet of her now.

The Raven was looking to start up a conversation, the Bull didn’t expect it but she supposed it’s be rude to ignore them. ”My Costume?” She asks with a raised brow. “I wouldn’t say it’s a costume or anything. Just what I feel comfortable wearing. The only thing I “got” when I left home for America, was a black leather jacket my mamá made for me.” She explains, the fond memory flooding back into her mind as she recalled the day her mom gave it to her. It made her smile thinking about it.

”So what about you? I’m gonna guess you inherited yours since you wouldn’t be asking me that, huh?” Camilia turns the question onto the Raven. She wasn’t exactly sure that’s what they were getting at but her odds were 50/50 on that coin flip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:19 pm

"Uhm, I thought that it is kind of a heritage stuff with masks and anything. Especially after reading that you were a luchadora and stuff."
Anja was not really good with small talk, she rarely talked to anyone at all if not for her good friend Natasha and a select other few people. So she was not sure if it was appropriate of asking something like that anyway, but there seemed to be little harm in that. Epecially when it was wrestling related.

And it also was obviously not uncomfortable for Camilia as she saw her smiling about it.
"No, my costume is not hereditary, it is also my design so to say. I am not a luchadora, although I wrestled a little bit in Mexico too. He costume I was wearing in our match was a tribute to one of the greats of wrestling."
She answered, taking a moment to familiarize herself with the environment, finally spotting a sign that showed the way.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content