Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 4:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Killer King vs Akane Saito- Overwhelming Fun

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Killer King vs Akane Saito- Overwhelming Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Killer King vs Akane Saito- Overwhelming Fun

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:13 am

King pinning her down for the count until je can hear the last slap on the mat, the third count as the bell ding declaring the dirty monster Killer King taking the win over thr sexy jobber Akane.

He let go of her to pushes himself up on his knees looking down scanning the whole figure just waiting to make a good use of that luscious body for the dirty masked wrestler to play with.

Grabbing the back of her hair pulling up as he stands in front of Akane making sure shes on the knees while his free hand reaching down in his trunks pulling out his thick cock, hanging out brushing her pretty face. "Mmmm take it all in!" He would get his cock to slide it into her mouth before holding her head as he watches her bobbling on the winner juicy prize. "Mmmmmm!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Akane Saito- Overwhelming Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Killer King vs Akane Saito- Overwhelming Fun

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:51 pm

It was all over, the torture had to end just soon as the bell rang and signalled the end of the match. Akane lost once more. At that moment it didn’t matter as the only thing she wanted was for the humilliation and torture to just end and turn a page on that night events. Her body was hurt and moving was impossible for her at that time, but at least she endured her trial. Now she would be able to go back home.

If only it had gone that way. Now it looked like King wanted to enjoy the spoils of his victory. Akane wasn’t expecting her rival to force her on her knees at all. “Ow-owwwww wait! It is over! Let me gooo!” Akane’s eyes widened as she say her rival taking care of his trunks. Then understanding sank in, he wanted to enjoy his rightful victory after all. When he forced his bulge inside Akane’s mouth the violette even wondered if she would be able to take it, not like it mattered for King. She kept going, tears flowing from her eyes as she gagged on her rival’s cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:59 pm

King massive cock plunge into her sweet mouth watching her head bobbling over his thick victory prize, seeing the tears coming out of her eyes, she wanted him to stop but it isnt over until he does two things- engulp his loads and get knock out.

"Mmmm almost done with you babe!" Increasing the pace of his rough thrusting and her head bobbling arousing the dirty monster even more. He keep one hand on her head while the other hand grabbing the wrist placing up against his chest, dropping on his back with his muscular legs wrap around her trapped arm and head, locking tightly while his cock still in her mouth. Locking Akane into his Triangle cock Chokehold as he squeezing her as well unload his hot seeds to cum into her mouth. "Mmmmmm swallow it all! Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:28 am

King was just too big for Akane in every possible way. First the man’s size was more than the small woman could handle in terms of wrestling or even defending herself, and at that moment the man’s cock was just too big for poor Akane, who was doing her best not to choke on the man’s dick as he forced it in and out within the violette’s mouth. With each thrust Akane was close to choking, gagging on the member as she kept going. But that wasn’t the worst thing, as King also had her locked in a hold that completely restricted her movements and pained her body.

In the end, the man had to eventually explode, almost literally. As he forced Akane to deepthroat him, his cock let out such amount of sperm that the violette choked on it. Gagging and coughing, she could only hope for the torture to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:57 am

With the unleashed of his loads into her mouth while trapped by his submission hold just to straining her in pain, it feels good to make her take it all in to gulp up the dirty monster cock and everything else.

Eventually he bobbled her head a few more hard times before releasing her head and arm out of his legs, and turning her over facing up on the mat, slowly pushes himself up to stand over her where he place his foot on her stomach while his cock hanging out, flexing his arms, dominated and defeated the sexy babe Akane. "RAWR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:33 pm

It was the most terrible and awful end to a terrible and awful day. Akane had been pitted against a nasty rival way out of her league, someone she couldn’t do anything against just for the entertainment of the crowd and her rival himself. All that lead to the humilliating situation she was in the middle of at that moment.

As King exploded and came inside her mouth the ordeal was closer to be over. Only some more seconds and it would all be done. Akane would be free to walk away and never think about this again. When King bobbed her head a couple more times he released Akane, who gagged and spit the amount of sperm she couldn’t swallow. Then she would just collapse in the mat as her rival would pose in victory for the crowd. At least that wasn’t sexually humilliating. Akane had lost her will to do anything, so she would remain there until her rival eventually got tired and leave.

Winner by humilliation: Killer King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3