by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori

2 posters

Go down

A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori Empty A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori

Post by godjacob Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:05 am

Hiro Minamoto: Casual Attire:

For Hiro Minamoto, the excitement of this newfound wrestling career path had been fueled by boundless enthusiasm and an eagerness; the vision of him taking on the best that the ever famous AFW had to offer danced in his mind and his experience to this point had been beyond his wildest dreams.

But the former bodybuilder had perhaps been a touch naive about the other logistical aspects of his career switch, namely having to actually move to an area closer to the AFW arena. And finding an apartment had been a bit of a challenge as Hiro was not excatly a guy who had ever been the luckiest sort and new places were constantly up for grabs. So finding a room and finding one within his rookie contract budget proved to be a bit more daunting task than expected.

"Man, I didn't think the competition here extended to outside the ring..." Hiro muttered to himself, as he had a leaflet promoting some apartments open for rent as he stood outside a possible room though the price of this one made him wince. Hiro wasn't sure what to do given he was new to this area and tried to think of the best way to approach this.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori Empty Re: A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:18 am

Sanae Takamori:

It was another working day for Sanae Takamori. Since the former champion was forced to quit the rings she found herself taking care of several places she bought when she was at her prime to ensure some sort of income after she had to eventually retire. The blunette didn’t like the idea of letting someone else take care of this job so she was the one making all the management for it. It wasn’t an enthralling way to use one’s time but it brought a decent ammount of money to the table and granted the veteran some stability and economical comfort.

That morning she was waiting inside one of the small but cozy apartments she was renting. She had to get the previous tennants kicked out because of some wreck they caused and the subsequent repairings were a hassle, but in the end the flat was as good as new, even improved. Sanae sighed, she didn’t really like these “open days” because finding a tennant wasn’t as easy as letting anyone go inside and look at your house. Now that she has had bad experiences the process of chosing a new tennant would have to be even harder.

The veteran of the ring was standing in the small living room. She looked at herself in the mirror that was in front of the entrance and straightened her hair, her shirt and her miniskirt. She wanted to be presentable for whoever might come through that door. After some instants she noticed some mumbling behind the main door. “Oh no, not those sellers again...”

Sanae suddenly opened the door wide, expecting to find some salesman trying her to buy some weird vacuum cleaner or almanac, but she found a young man just mumbling to himself with a pamphlet on his hand. She quickly composed herself. “Oh, I’m really sorry, I heard you and I thought you might be one of those salespeople but I suppose you are one of the candidates for tennant, I presume?” She got a friendly smile on her face, but she still held her position as landlady. It had to be like that, being nice but marking the difference in position.

Back to top Go down

A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori Empty Re: A Chance Confrontation: Hiro Minamoto vs. Sanae Takamori

Post by godjacob Tue May 12, 2020 10:37 pm

As Hiro debated whether he should knock on the door or not, he found that his decision would rather be forced upon him as the door would suddenly open and a woman greeted him which caught Hiro momentarily off guard as he nearly let the pamphlet slip out of his hands but quickly he composed himself as he had to look decent if he wanted any chance to get a place.

With a friendly smile, he gave a nod to the woman as if to confirm her suspicions though he would not merely stop with the gesture. "Indeed I am. Minamoto. Hiroshi Minamoto. Though you can call me Hiro for short, a pleasure to meet you miss." Hiro said, and one thing was clear above all else. This man seemed to be quite polite and respectful as he even gave a little bow to the woman out of courtesy when he made his introduction.

Maybe in spite of his worries or concerns, if he could just come off well enough in this discussion with the presumed owner of the property it would move him one step closer to perhaps finally finding a place for himself. But only time would tell to see how this interaction would go.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm

Sanae was feeling a little bit embarrassed about the mistake in judgment she just made, but it looked like this young man wasn’t going to take it on a bad way. Moreso, when he introduced himself he displayed very proper and respectful manners that made the landlady smile. She always felt so strange when she had to address people that way because she was a much closer person, but bussinesses were like that and she knew that being that polite was a very good asset a possible tennant could have.

“Nice to meet you Hiro-kun. I am Sanae Takamori but you can call me Sanae.” She returned him the bow and the relaxed and not that formal way of addressing. “Please, come in.” Sanae moved aside so the man could enter the appartment. “Would you like some tea as I show you around?” The landlady pointed at some kettle and cups waiting just on a cupboard besides the door.

“So if you follow me I can show you the appartment. As you can see it isn’t a very spacious flat but it is on a very centric place in the city and can be quite cozy, maybe not for a family but really suitable for someone young and single.” Sanae started her explanation as she stood on the living room-kitchen. “The kitchen is fully equipped and since it is a small space the heating spends almost no energy to get all the place warm. All accomodations you can see are actually included in the rent. It is a very self-explanatory apartment if you ask me. Any questions you might have?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down