Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:42 am

Ashie would go on about how he was happy that he was to her liking, and that he wasn't going to hurt her or leave her. The girl would silently moan at this. She wasn't going to get him to submit before any more contact was made, which got on her nerves. Sakura had been hoping that he might have given up before the match would stop to spare the young girl from being forced to fight. That obviously hadn't been the case. Well, on to phase two then.

Sakura would shake her head, thinking for a second, making sure to pick her words very carefully to not accidentally surrender. "I... No... I don't want to fight. We don't need to fight. Please Asher..." The girl would slowly get off of the bed and pause for a second, before starting to slowly walk over to the German. The Islander didn't shake her hips as she strode this time, she wanted to keep Faulk's green eyes higher up this time.

As she slowly made her way to the topless man, Sakura would return the favor, and reach behind her and untie her own top, removing it gently tossing it to the side, her bare round breast exposed for the small man to gaze upon. Sakura would continue to approach until she was within arms reach of the more experienced wrestler waiting a second for him to reach out with his hands if he wanted. If not, the girl would continue, "I.... You came here because you wanted my body, is that not correct? Well, you can have it. I don't want to fight you. I just want to serve you Asher. To please you, to be used by you.... Asher, please....."

At this point Sakura would slowly fall to her knees in front of Asher, allowing her bare shins to be pressed against the floor, her head now resting slightly above the German's waist, and her large soft exposed breast mere inches away from the bulge in Asher's pants. "Allow me to pleasure you."

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 S8xmD3pSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 348zYljSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 0QTZD7iSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 JY4QI5zSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 6ZLAa7VSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:54 am

He wasn't prepared for her to suggest that they not fight. He could understand being nervous...but this was a wrestling match in a wrestling company. He watched her as she came closer trying to figure out what to do or say. He would have to convince her that this match wouldn't be that bad and that she had nothing to worry about. He didn't want her giving up because she thought he was going to hurt her. She needed more confidence in herself.

Most of his thoughts disappeared though as she dropped her top and those beautiful firm breasts came free. He couldn't tear his eyes away from them, they were absolutely perfect. He almost moaned from the look of them it made him dizzy with pleasure. He didn't reach out for her he was a little awe struck at the moment to think about that.

As she dropped down to her knees feeling her head against his stomach he took a deep breath his stomach trembling. His bulge would show that if there was one thing impressive about him it was that. He was definitely packing and it stood out on his smaller body. "W...well umm you see. We have to do something before one of us could give up. Cause they will check the feed. So we have to do something. B...but umm well I umm hentai is allowed so you could pleasure me if you wanted that would count."

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:07 am

Sakura would continue to remain on her knees,with her arms down and resting on her lap as she listened to the German. Chivlirous knight to the end she supposed. Well, it was about time she took his knightly honor than.

"Asher... they don't care that much about us fighting. Do you think they paid extra money to bring us to a private location away from a live crowd so they could tape us fighting instead of just having us do it live? They want to see you abuse me Asher. They want to see a woman like me played with and get intimate with you. We would be giving them what they want, what you want, what I want, just without the preshow.... that being said....

The Pink haired woman would squeeze her eyes shut, as if bracing herself for something. "If you want to go ahead and strike me, that is fine. I won't resist. Go ahead if that is what your heart desires. My body can handle some punishment." This was probably the most dangerous part of the ploy Sakura had done up to date, right now she had just agreed to be attacked by the German man, and wouldn't do anything to resist. It wouldn't be to difficult to knock her out if he so chose to do so.

Sakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 S8xmD3pSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 348zYljSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 0QTZD7iSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 JY4QI5zSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 6ZLAa7VSakura Likiliki (d) V. Asher Faulk - Page 2 YAWv6q3
Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 am

He listened to her, part of him unsure exactly what she was saying. She had signed up for the league, which was open about what they wanted. There was plenty of matches with women being the ones using men. But she was new maybe she thought all mixed matches were one way of men abusing and using women. He frowns at that wondering what he could say to make her feel okay about this.

Her next words caught him off guard as she squeezed her eyes shut and asked if he wanted to strike her. Part of him realized this was an open opportunity for him to take. That he could probably end the match right there. He'd never do that. "What no! No, I don't want to strike you at all. Umm what about instead...you like slam me on the bed or something. That be a pre show right? Audience loves that type of stuff. But I don't want to to hurt you when you're defenseless and scared."

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:36 am

As the knight spoke, Sakura knew she was starting to lose him. Maybe asking him to strike her was a bit to much? Perhaps, the girl would have to keep that in mind for later. Sakura would slowly get to her feet instead of waiting. She would take Asher by the hands and squeeze it, perhaps not with all of her strength but with enough that it was believable that it was. "Asher.... I... I don't think I could lift you even if I wanted to. I'm not that strong..." the pink haired girl would lie. It might be slightly difficult, but she was confident in her ability to preform the slam. The girl would inch her way closer to the teenager, closer and closer until her bare soft breast were touching chest. "What if you did it though? what if you lifted me and slammed me to the bed, and then you could let me pleasure you. Please, I am sure that would be enough... Master."

The woman would stress that final word to make sure that Asher would hear it. She wanted him to think that he was one step away from having control of the Hawaiian's 22 year old body. That just by agreeing to do what he wanted to her, that she would belong to him. She was running out of ideas and hopped that this would be the last thing the topless girl would need to do in order to get him to give into his lust.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:44 am

As she stood up and took his hand again he blushed, feeling her squeeze his hand he was a bit surprised. She looked pretty strong more than that maybe he was overestimating her. It was hard to believe she couldn't lift him but he didn't have any reason to believe she was lying. As she pressed her breasts to him he moaned softly hearing her words and couldn't help but nod. He would slam her gently then she could please him and that wouldn't be bad at all. "Okay.. I'll do it." He said a bit breathlessly in need for her.

If she didn't resist then he'd slide his arm between her legs and loop them around her shoulder her to lift her up with a groan. He really wasn't that strong and odds are she was actually a bit stronger than him. Still he moved forward the few feet with her in his arms. "Okay. This wont hurt promise." He whispered before slamming her down gently onto the plush bed.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:54 am

As Asher picked up the young woman allowing her bare soft skin to press up against his, the girl would give a soft smile to herself. Yes! She got him! Hook line and sinker! Now all that was left was to toy with the man, before ultimately taking control and forcing him to submit to her!

Asher would gently slam the girl into the bed, which she would fake a moan from, more a sexual one though rather than one of pain. "Ok... we are done now? Is that enough...?" The girl would start trying to struggle to get out from under Asher, but would find it difficult without using to much strength. "M... Master?" The girl would say, hoping that the German would notice what her issue was. "I'm... I'm having an issue. With you on top of me like this, I can't take my bottoms off. Would you mind?" She would say in a puppy dog begging voice.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:03 am

As he slammed her down, hearing her moan he blushed some more. Maybe she was into that sort of thing, he wasn't going to judge he was into his own things as well. "Well...yea I think that's enough for that." He said with a small nod and noticed she was struggling. As she called him master again he bit his lower lip, such an odd thing for as anyone to call him but he wasn't going to say anything about it.

"Oh yea of course sorry." He said with a nod and a gulp at her puppy dog voice and the fact that she was going to take her bottoms off. He'd move off top of her so she could freely move. He wanted her but it seemed she was willing to do it on her own so he didn't want to just force her. So he'd look her half naked body over for the moment enjoying the view. His hands gently touching her bare legs running up them to feel how smooth they were.

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wilson Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 am

Sakura's so called 'master' would move up from the top of her allowing her to move freely. "Thank you..." She would say and slowly start to move her hands down to the last bit of cloth that had covered her bare exposed body, and would slowly slip them to her heels. She would then pull one out and leave the other on, in case she needed to get the up again. Now, she looked over to Asher who had gotten off of her, rubbing her bare exposed leg as she looked at him. She couldn't believe that she was about to sleep with a little wimp like this, but hey, its what you got to do to win! The woman would look at him with bedroom eyes, She would sit up and move over to him and plant Asher with a kiss, her soft gentle lips pressed up against his. She would pull herself closer to him, but not to the point that he wasn't free to move. That wasn't to come yet. The girl would continue to hold the kiss for about 10 seconds before breaking it off and looking at him in his eyes. "Master.... are you going to take off your shorts? Or am I not worthy enough for you to do that?" Sakura still needed to get this guy to take off his pants, or at least let her take them off for him.

Alexa Wilson
Alexa Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahamut01 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:50 am

Watching as she slid the last article of her clothing away he licked his lips, she looked so freaking good. She was the definition of a bombshell. As she moved in close and kissed him he moaned softly against her lips as she leaned in and pressed her body against his. As she broke it and asked him about taking his shorts off he felt embarrassed having left her naked. "No no of course I'll take them off!" He reached down quickly pulling his pants down as he slid out of them and tossed them to the side. His large manhood popping free hard and ready already as he looked to her. "Better?"

Bahamut01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next