by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Destructive Reunion (beachking)

2 posters

Go down

Destructive Reunion (beachking) Empty Destructive Reunion (beachking)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:35 am

Clad in her wrestling attire, Laura was hanging around backstage after her match had been canceled. She hadn't done much in Friction. She'd actually been doing stuff outside the league like promotional stuff. Tonight was supposed to be her getting back into it, though. Sure she was scheduled for a tension match, but it was still something! So having her match canceled last minute and replaced was a bit rough. Now she was just sitting at a table located near the the refreshments. She didn't feel like eating, she just needed to sit down and think.

So Laura would just mope around as she thought about what she should do next. Maybe this wasn't a good fit for her. Leaving for some other place might be better honestly. Or she could start raising hell. Beating up random people and going to the dark side seemed to help break people out of their ruts. Laura never understood the appeal herself but she was desperate. Very desperate.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bobbi wasn’t impressed by this league afw so far. She got one training match in so far, in a gym against some nameless trainee. This match wasn’t worth the time she spent changing into her outfit. Only after a few minutes her opponent was begging her to stop and she couldn’t enjoy it. So today the guys upstairs called her in so she could talk to them about what she wanted to do here. This talk was pointless in her opinion. She wanted to fight… but a real fight!

She was wearing a shirt and sports shorts and thanks to her high hopes she was wearing her fighting outfit under it. The woman was walking through the backstage hallways doing heavy steps. It would be only a few more minutes until she would talk to the higher ups. But suddenly the blond woman would stop. She would stare down the hallways, without moving, not even breathing. then a smirk would appear on her face and she would stomp forwards to a figure she hand’t seen in a long time. She would stand right in front of Laura and stare her into the eyes not saying a word.

Laura was deep in thought when a shadow seemed to form over her. Looking up, the former olympian found a familiar face staring down at her. “Oh hell no…” Laura said as she found Bobbi fucking Stryker standing in front of her. She hadn’t seen this woman in a long time. They’d fought in the past, made nice, but they definitely weren’t buddies. In fact, Laura took her place in the olympics due to Bobbi’s injury…which was something that bugged them both.

“So…you’re still wrestling huh? I figured you’d have fought everyone worth fighting by now…” Laura would say. She knew Bobbi was a nut when it came to fighting. The large blonde beast had a legendary lust for fighting that honestly impressed Laura. At the same time though she knew not bring urge of her’s that out. Bobbi was insane, and while their fights were epic…they were also unbelievably intense.

“…You wanna fight me…don’t you?” Laura said, knowing this woman like the back of her hand. “Look I’m not in the mood…my actual match was canceled so if you don’t mind…I’d rather be alone…”

"Yes I want to fight you!" Bobbi would explain with a serious look on her face. She would step close enough to Laura so they wouldn’t touch yet but still she could feel the heat coming from Laura’s body. “I was looking forward to this for a long time!" She would explain. “And you’re free tonight and I am bored. So why don’t we go at it, there is a ring not too far away?" Bobbi would stare into the eyes of her opponent. "Or are you scared that i beat you at your new home ground? That I’ll humiliate you? Pin you? Or maybe even make you submit to me?" The blond would smirk a little bit knowing how to make Laura get into motion. "Don’t tell me this place made you as soft and weak as the rest!"

To be honest, Laura didn’t need much to change her mind. She was angry enough about having her match canceled. So when Bobbi started taunting and provoking her, the gold medalist stood up to stare the brute down. With the woman so close, Laura could feel her body heat. Honestly, it got her excited. Clearly Bobbi was not backing down, and neither was Laura as she pressed her chest against the brute’s massive rack. She had the smaller chest, that was for sure. However, Laura didn’t care about such things. What really mattered was which of them was the stronger fighter.

“…You know what…fuck it. You’re right…there is a ring near here. I don’t care if I’m scheduled to be in it or not. Hell I don’t care if some people already are! I’m going down to that ring and I’ll fucking crush you in it! Then we’ll see who’s soft, bitch!” she’d bark at the larger woman before brushing past her. Bumping her shoulder into the woman, Laura would start walking all the way to the ring. No matter who told her to stop, she wouldn’t listen. It was time she finally showed everyone what she could do!

Bobbi would try to move as little as possible when the other woman was bumping into her when she walked right pass her. The blond woman would turn her head and look after her upcoming foe with a smirk. She was so easy to play. the blond would grab her shirt and pull it over her head before dropping it to the floor, before dropping her pants as well.

She would just leave them right there on the floor before she would turn around and follow Laura. she would head out of the Gorilla area and Walk down the ramp. She would walk right behind Laura who was giving her the way. The fans were shocked to see two other fighters walk out there while a match was still going on.

Bobbi would ignore what the referee was screaming at her while she sliding into the ring. She would jump back up to her feet and walk over the mats to wards one of the girls fighting right now. She would grab the throat of the girl pushing her backwards until she was able to shove her out of the ring between the ropes. Then she would turn around looking what Laura was doing.

Laura knew Bobbi was getting her way. But so long as she got her hands on the brute she didn’t care. Bobbi challenged her, and now she’d punish her for it. She’d look back and see that the large woman already had her attire on as she stripped her casual clothes off. Laura didn’t wait though. She kept walking and made Bobbie catch up. Soon they were entering the arena and walking down the ramp. Two wrestlers Laura didn’t recognize were in the ring. That made her mad honesty. Was she not better than them?

Bobbie was the one who threw them out, though. Laura just watched as the brute tossed the people aside. Ref and fighter alike were removed while the other fighter rolled out on their own. As soon as Bobbie turned to face her then, Laura got up on the apron and vaulted over the ropes. The fans weren’t  sure what was happening but they were excited by it. Laura would then get things going by simply shoving Bobbie hard. Her hands pushing against the blonde woman’s large rack and forcing her back a few steps. Then, Laura got all up in Bobbie’s face. Butting heads it seemed that these two juggernauts were about to level the area.

“Come on bring it bitch!” Laura shouted while staring into Bobbie’s eyes as their forehead’s pressed. She wanted the woman to have the first strike. She’d need it, after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Destructive Reunion (beachking) Empty Re: Destructive Reunion (beachking)

Post by beachking Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 am

beachking

Back to top Go down