Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Nelv, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Debut match needed for Li May and Satsuki Suzuki

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:40 pm by Jstruggs716

Looking for a hentai match in FnF for Li May debut: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20516-li-big-titties-panda-may

Anything is fine with Satsuki, but her debut will on December 9: https://www.afwrpg.com/t20515-the-red-eyes-satsuki-suzuki

Comments: 0

Oboro Scarlett vs. Aoko Reinhardt - Vile Assault

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Aoko Reinhardt - Vile Assault - Page 5 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Aoko Reinhardt - Vile Assault

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:00 am

Growling angrily, Oboro went to grab onto Aoko's hair, looking to pull her closer in her effort to hurt her. But, she didn't see the elbow strike coming as her opponent hit her right at her gut. "UGHH!!!" This stunned the violet-haired woman momentarily, allowing Aoko to follow it up by seizing her head and pulling it over her shoulder. Then, she dropped down and hit her with a stunner!

"GAGHHKHH!!!"

Oboro recoiled from taking the stunner, and after the whiplash, she ended up landing on her back. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she was laid out on the mat, spread eagle, currently vulnerable to whatever Aoko would do next. Her huge chest rose and fell as she breathed, unable to do anything at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Aoko Reinhardt - Vile Assault - Page 5 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Aoko Reinhardt - Vile Assault

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:19 pm

Aoko huffed and grunted after the success of her stunner! She would quickly scramble up onto her knees and try and throw herself on top of Oboro as she would look to place herself on her in a crossbody pin, her arm moving out to try and latch onto the shapely thigh of Oboro's right leg and hook it! Aiming to place her in a pin attempt.

All the while the referee would quickly scramble to drop down onto the canvas and slap her hand down for the first count. " One!" She would call out loudly as she began the pin count.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:08 am

Oboro was having trouble thinking straight after taking the stunner earlier, and she was laid out on the mat. As she struggled to regain her bearing, her opponent made her next move as she placed herself on top of her in a crossbody pin, and Oboro could feel Aoko hooking one of her legs up for the pin. The referee then began counting for the pin.

"TWO!"

Realizing what was happening, Oboro bucked her legs and kicked out of the pin, breaking it. She tried to twist her body to the side, hoping to get Aoko off of her so that she could focus on her own recovery.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:48 pm

Hearing the second count was quite a beacon of hope for Aoko but it looked as if Oboro was too aware for her to lose with this simple pin attempt, kicking out of the hold and forcing Aoko off of her, the actress would shake her head and push up towards her knees. Huffing out, she would start to move up to her feet and keep her eyes on Oboro.

Looking to wait for the vile woman to start to rise up towards her feet before she would attempt and run at her with full speed. Looking to come in an spear Oboro right in the gut and try and take her back down onto the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:04 am

Getting Aoko off of her, Oboro focused on getting up. She groaned, hoping to regain her bearing, but as soon as she was on her feet, her opponent suddenly charged towards her, ramming herself into her in a spear. Oboro's eyes widened as she took the human missile that was Aoko, and she was taken down onto the mat.

"PUAGHH!!!"

Landing on her back, Oboro gasped and wheezed, left vulnerable to whatever Aoko would do next. She could only try to push her opponent off of her, though she couldn't do much at this point due to her being left breathless by the spear.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:51 am

Driving her shoulder right into the buxom woman's gut she took Oboro down flat onto the the canvas, hearing that loud exhale of air brought a slight smile onto the face of the actress. Nodding to herself as she pushed up to her knees and looked down at Oboro.

When the arms of Oboro came up to try and shove her away, Aoko would decide to try and grab the dominant arm of the woman, looking to then swing her legs up around that arm and fall onto her back at the side of Oboro. Aiming to drape her legs over that generous chest and lock in a simple but hopefully effective armbar on the vile woman!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Today at 12:19 pm

Taken down by Aoko's spear, Oboro was breathless, and she struggled to push her opponent off of her. As she was laid out on the mat, Oboro realized what Aoko was planning to do as she grabbed her arm before she felt intense pain around that limb as her opponent subjected her to an armbar.

"AARGHHHH!!" Oboro yelled out in pain, her eyes widening as she started to thrash her body, trying to release herself from the hold. But her thrashing would aggravate the pain, though she was desperate to free herself from the torturous hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum