Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Today at 9:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Today at 9:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 7:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

When Crow meets Shark

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Crow meets Shark - Page 2 Empty Re: When Crow meets Shark

Post by Saintezis Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 pm

/

Last edited by Saintezis on Wed May 01, 2019 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Despite being Japanese, Mako wasn't very good at manners. Lily may have expected more, but the shark simply wasn't very courteous. Not because she wanted to be rude. It just wasn't who she was. Mako was loud, blunt, fun, bold, and friendly. She wasn't modest, shy, delicate, or even arrogant. Well...she was arrogant. But not in a way where she looked down on others. The shark just knew how good she was. Mako did take her shoes off before Lily had arrived, though. She might've been late in doing so, but if there was a gym here the shark realized she couldn't wear them in there. There was also brought up the issue of sparring clothes since she had none, but the woman didn't think of that.

So when Lily returned and guided her to the gym, Mako followed. She'd notice a few things on the way there. Firstly, just how big this place was. And secondly, she realized just how rich Lily needed to be in order to have all this. When they reached the gym, Mako would walk in and get a good look.

It was pretty impressive. Lots of equipment. Lots of space. Enough so that an actual ring could fit. Mako would whistle as she looked over the place. "Welp...I'm impressed." Mako would say as she continued to look over the place. "Man this place is huge...forget rookie...I'm gonna call you princess from now on." the shark added as she turned back towards Lily to tease her a little. All the while she a big grin as she joked with the raven haired woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:05 pm

/

Last edited by Saintezis on Wed May 01, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 am

It seemed like Lily enjoyed being called a princess. Mako didn't expect that, it was a taunt after all. But Lily did seem to warm up to her more after she said it. The raven haired woman even getting up close and personal with the shark. "Heh...yeah...I guess so~" she whispered back into Lily's ear. Her hands on Mako's waist, their faces an inch apart, honestly it seemed like a kiss was imminent. Sadly, Lily was just being playful and backed away without some kissing.

Instead she brought up a good point. Mako needed some sparring clothes. Sure she would've fought naked if needed, but Lily was nice enough to let her burrow some as she guided the shark to the guest room. Mako then opened one drawer and started looking through as Lily looked her over some more. "Thanks, but just so you know, I would've been happy to just strip down for you~" the devious shark would say, giving Lily an idea of what could've been. Either way Mako would keep looking for something as her newest buddy left.

It didn't take long, though, as the shark found a suitable attire. Black sports bra with tight black shorts, similar to her wrestling attire, but a bit more conservative due to the length of the shorts. So Mako would toss off her causal clothes before putting on Lily's stuff. When she was done, Mako would put her clothes in a pile on the bed and walk out. The shark wished she had some leg guards, but it wasn't the end of the world. So, walking back to the gym room in her bare feet, Mako hoped to meet her new friend there for their sparring match.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:08 pm

/

Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:46 pm

"Heh...so do you, princess~" Mako purred as she turned to find Lily coming into the gym. The woman liked what the shark was wearing, and the feeling was likewise. But while Mako was ready to start, Lily had something she wanted to do first. Pulling them close together, Lily would kiss her. At first it was like a school girl's, simple and modest. Then Lily got bolder, though. Slipping her tongue in Mako's mouth as she reciprocated with her own tongue.

"Mmmmwah~...Well well well...that's a pretty naughty thing to do...especially for a princess~" Mako purred as the kiss ended. "Maybe I should call you a dirty birdie, instead...naaah...I like princess too much~" the shark said with a wink. Then, Lily walked over towards the ring and Mako followed. Both women got inside and did some stretches. Mako was focusing on her legs as she lifted one up on top of her corner. That way she could press down on it a bit, stretching out her muscles while also giving Lily a nice look at her ass. That wasn't by chance, of course, since Mako was intentionally seducing Lily. She'd even turn her head back to see if the Black Crow was checking her out. After all, the woman had struggled to keep her eyes from staring, so the shark was willing to bet those eyes would be glued to her back side.

Once Mako limbered up each leg, though, she'd turn to face Lily and get into a fighting stance. "Ok...So I'm not sure how rough you like your spars...but how about this. Since you're new...I'll just stick to standard rules, pins and submissions only...but you don't have any restrictions...weapons, tricks, yada yada yada...do whatever you want to take me down. Sound good?" Mako explained, basically giving Lily the option to hit her with a chair if she wanted.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:44 pm

/

Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:11 pm

"Hehe...a shark pushie, huh? That's cute~ Convenient, though? Well...yeah, but that's not the word I'd use...maybe fun? no...exciting? Noooo...I'm amazing to sleep with~" Mako would respond to Lily. After telling the woman about her idea, though, she'd turn down the shark. That was a shame, but this would still be fun. It was also kinda funny hearing Lily say 'Ding Ding, mother fucker'. Mako giggled a bit as she did so, before the woman got into a fighting stance of her own. Fists raised with her left leg out front to ready a kick at any moment with her right leg.

"Wow...that's some pretty strong language for a princess~ But don't worry, Lily...I like dirty girls~" the shark teased, before going on the offensive. The woman would start by shooting a kick right foot up at Lily's face. That way Mako could smack Black Crow with the top of her right foot. Actually, this wasn't meant to connect. It was meant to test out Lily's reflexes. If Lily managed to block it, Mako would follow the kick up with two jabs towards her opponent's face. First with her left fist, then with her right.

Still, these were just to test the waters. Mako wasn't getting serious just yet. First, she'd play with Lily like she was a new toy. The shark couldn't wait to see what the dark haired fighter could do, though. So Mako focused intently on Lily's actions as she waited for the woman to react. "Come on, Princess~ Go on...handle me!" the shark would say to taunt the crow even further.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:47 am

/

Last edited by Saintezis on Wed May 01, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:45 am

Mako was surprised when Lily ducked under her kick. She expected a block, but because her foot went right over the woman's head, it left the shark open to a counter attack. Lily took advantage of this by clocking Mako across her cheek, causing her to stumble briefly. "Ouch...nice punch." she would say, complimenting the woman's strike.

After being struck, Mako would make some room between herself and Lily, looking to recover her composure. Smiling as she stared at the Black Crow, the shark would think up her next plan. "Yeah...I don't have to talk...but what can I say? I like hearing my own voice~" Mako said as she bounced on the balls of her feet. Once again preparing to attack her opponent, the shark circle Lily for a little. Looking for openings, the woman was clearly checking Lily out in more ways than one. Then, suddenly, Mako would would dash forward as if she were going for a knee strike.

Instead of raising her leg, though, the shark would try to fake Lily out by grabbing onto her shoulder and collar. That way she could lock up with the pretty woman. If she was successful, Mako would try to push Lily back towards the the ropes and attempt to Irish whip her across the ring to set something big up.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2