by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?) Empty The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:42 pm

It had been a few days since Mako tussled with Akane for the second time. The first fight had left the shark wanting more, while the second got her hooked. So it was no surprise Mako wanted a third round with the busty red head. Sex played a role in this decision, but she also really liked Akane. The woman was tough, fiery, and hot! All qualities that put people on the shark's radar. So since the brawler sent her a letter last time, Mako sent her own to the red head.

Mako wrote:Akane. It’s me, Mako! Come to the park tomorrow. Noonish. I got something for you! In this envelope is a map of the park, I wrote an X where I’ll be. I got a big red blanket that'll be rolled out for us~ OH! And bring that fiery attitude of your’s! I miss it almost as much as I miss you in bed~ You’ll probably be blushing after reading that...Sorry, I can’t help it. The sex was just soooooooooooooo good, and as you know, I’m sort of a sex fiend. Don’t worry though! I’ve kept my mouth shut about our fun in the sheets! And I don’t even have a naked pic of you. Which is odd since I have naked pics from everyone I’ve slept with…I guess that just means you’re special!

Love and sweet bites,
The Shark.

P.S. If you don’t show up I’m coming to your house again, and I know your landlord would not be happy about that. So you better come! *Now go ahead and imagine my smirking face~*

So here Mako was, waiting in the park for her newest buddy. The wait was killing her, but she knew it'd be worth it when Akane got here. The shark was wearing denim short shorts and a white tank top. The perfect attire to roll around with a hot woman in. Mako even spread out a blanket with a cooler filled with beer on top of it. After all, drinking always went well with hand to hand combat! Mako wasn't waiting on the blanket, though. Nope, that would give away her position! And the shark wasn't going to make spotting her so easy...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?) Empty Re: The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

Post by Tarantulust Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:48 am

A park? What the hell are we doing at a park? We could go anywhere in the world at any time and she just comes out of nowhere and chooses to go to the park smack in the middle of the day. In the middle of my day.

Akane couldn’t help but grumble to herself as she kept peering at the map Mako had provided her with. She adjusted her heavy bomber jacket that was wrapped around her waist and the ripped-up jeans she decided to wear along with them. A black rock ban T-shirt completed the outfit as Akane tried to decipher the piece of paper that had been crumpled up in her jean pocket moments ago.

The map was crudely drawn, looking like some elementary schoolers art project that was littered with erasure marks, scratched out designs and doodles, and worst of all pen markings that all melted together in a furious collage of lines and shapes that made the red head frustrated just by looking at it. Sure, she really did not expect much cohesion from someone as excitable as Mako, but this was something that should probably have been done by someone else.

Oh, and another thing that firebrand of a Selachii didn’t seem to notice when drawing up her special little map. THE THING WAS UPSIDE DOWN! She had heard once upon a time that the juggernaut titan of the AFW Mako Adachi was infamously terrible with maps, and Akane had shrugged that off as useless information. Hell, she even drew Mako up a map and she seemed to find her place okay… now she wanted to throttle the shark for even thinking that her map skills would be good enough to lead Akane around a park with multiple branching paths, trees, and monuments.

Maybe this was all a sick joke. Maybe Akane should have just gone to that meeting with all of her old gang buddies and reminisced like she had planned. Though the festivities began today, she was having them all over tomorrow to continue the party. That’s why she had to accept Mako’s invitation. Last thing he needed was Mako breaking down her door and trying something with Akane’s old crew surrounding her.

Akane finally found what she was looking for. The cartoon pirate shark pointing to the red X on the map was standing next to a huge…thing. Maybe a tree, or a statue, or another crude drawing that seemed to litter the paper, it didn’t really matter. Judging by how long she walked and the monuments that kinda looked like Mako’s drawings were passing by, the large tree next to a fountain should be next to the X.

And low and behold. A red blanket was laid out in a fairly reclusive area with a lonely basket sitting in the center. As Akane approached, no one was around it. No Mako, no anybody. It felt weird just to walk up and sit down on what could be someone else’s spot, so the Brawler just stood by it, waiting for anyone to come and try to claim the basket and blanket as their own. A slight irritated look seemed to linger in her eyes as she tapped her foot, waiting for her late host of this party.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?) Empty Re: The Best Kind of Picnic! (Challenged for a third time!?)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:56 pm

Mako was absolutely giddy as she saw Akane approaching the blanket. First off she was really happy to see the woman. And two...this meant the red head was able to draw well enough to guide people. Most of the time she drew garbage. Not actual garbage, but she sucked at all things pencil related. Mako could barely draw a straight line without swerving. It was a mix of holding them the wrong way, and for some reason she had a jittery hand.

Regardless, now that Akane was here, the shark could finally have their long await third round! So, waiting for the perfect moment to make her entrance, Mako would stay in her hiding spot as her buddy tapped her foot down below. And by down below, yes, she was hiding up in a tree. It wasn't hard to climb up, and she wasn't too high up either. Ten, fifteen feet max. So the shark would move off the branch she was sitting on before getting up on one that was closer to the ground.

"This is gonna be great!" she thought to herself with glee. Then, right when she was about to pounce, the shark heard a cracking sound. Seconds later it started getting louder, and Mako's eyes went wide. The branch snapped without time for her to even curse, and the shark ended up falling down onto the ground with a thud. Luckily she was a few feet away from Akane, so she landed on the blanket instead of on top of her friend. The branch was still attached to the tree so there was no need to worry about that. But the landed sure as hell winded the shark.

"...Ow..." Mako groaned as she laid on her back in pain. Seconds later she looked up at Akane with a faltering smile on her face. "Hehe...suuurpriiiseee~" Mako said while waving at the red head. Then she'd start to sit back up, albeit a bit slowly and blushing. The shark just knew she was about to get laughed at, but if it was Akane...that was somewhat ok with her. It was better than someone like Dasher, or Daisuke for sure!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:28 pm

At that point, Akane was seething. She had finally found the spot Mako had told her to meet her at, and now the excitable little woman was no where to be found. This was her idea, the least she could do was to show up to her own meeting. If she was going to play games, there was no reason to invite Akane along without prior notice. The brawler had a life, even if it involved a whole lot of sleeping.

Just as Akane began to reach into her pocket to write Mako a note about how she came and it was the sharks fault she wasn’t here, she heard a district cracking sound. It grabbed her attention immediately, and the cracking simply got louder and louder. It was coming rom behind, and the she whirled around in slight fear that a large branch might just smack her on top of the head. Instead, what fell out of the tree was her would-be host, crashing to the ground with a solid THUD while the branch she was standing on hung loosely among its fellow foliage.

It was actually a bit of a surprise to see Mako suddenly fall out of a tree. Akane was only just starting to get used to meeting her under weird circumstances, what with her getting a lap dance their first encounter and Mako showing up at her front door one day later. Now she could add “Falling out of a tree” to the list.

“Mako?!? Are you alright?”

AKane jogged over towards Mako, making sure the shark had not fallen on her neck or sprained anything. A fall from any height can be lethal, and Mako looked like she had a rather rough landing. It was only when Mako waved at her and gave her the sharks usual goofy grin that Akane relaxed a bit, remembering that she was still mad at the Shark who had finally sat up and gave the short-fused woman a cute blush.

“C’mon. let me help you up.” Akane mumbled, looking away from the blushing beauty as she extended an arm down towards her companion.

However, the second Mako’s hand latched onto Akane’s arm, the former gang leader would use all the strength in her arm to rip the shark off the ground, moving in smash her knee into Mako’s abs like a battering ram. Her red eyes seemed playful, but there was definitely a hint of malice in them.

“That was for making me read your god damn dumpster fire of a map. Oh, and there had better not be any pictures of what happened last time. I like my privacy, and the last guy who tried to record me can’t use his right hand anymore. So long as you understand that, we will be fine.”

Akane was clearly trying to take charge of the situation, as well as let off some steam. Mako was cute, but Akane was still Akane. She liked being in charge and hated being told what to do. Getting called out here under a threat, even a silly one, was not something she was happy about.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Oh look, Akane was worried about Mako, that was nice. The shark wasn’t hurting too bad. Really embarrassed, sure, but she was overall ok. Still she’d accept Akane’s helping hand. Especially because the woman was looking away, most likely because she thought the shark looked good or something. Mako would flash her red headed buddy a smile as she was helped, clearly happy to see the brawler again.

“Hehe…thank babe-ACK! Mako would say when suddenly Akane drove her knee into the shark’s abs! She landed down on her back again, this time in a lot of pain while clutching her midsection. Of course, even this didn’t ruin her mood. In a few seconds Mako was laughing out a bit in-between her coughs and hacks.

“Haha-Ack! Hehehe-Ow…heh you’re gonna pay for that…but man...I missed you!” the shark would say before getting back up on her own with a stumble. “Don’t worry about the pics, Red…I deleted them yesterday. I’d rather have the real thing anyway~…” Mako would say while walking up to her brawl buddy. Clearly she wanted to get Akane a little mad, this was going to be a fight, and Akane fought better when angry.

“Anyway…we normally start these little get togethers by making rules…but since you struck first...” Mako would explain before suddenly sending her elbow to smack the woman’s head. “THERE ARE NO RULES!~” the shark declared with a big smile. Then Mako would try to hit Akane again with a super kick to the chest while she was reeling from the elbow strike. The shark didn’t care what happened next, because she just started a No Rules match with a badass. She couldn’t be any happier, because win or lose, this was going to be fun!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 am

The fiery eyes that stared down at Mako did not seemed concerned as Mako’s smaller frame buckled under the extreme force of the Brawler’s knee. There was little doubt that the shark would be suffering, but ultimately, she would recover from such a brutal attack. The former gang leader could read people pretty well, at least when it came down to their brawling abilities. She had fought with Mako twice now, a surprise knee wouldn’t keep her down, but it would certainly get the red heads frustration across in a matter that would pierce through that thick headed, sex crazed skull of Mako’s.  

Whether she was successful or not would soon become clear as the Yakuza looking shark began to laugh through her suffering. Her laughter was so dry after the attack it was difficult to discern at what point she was laughing and at what point she was coughing. Akane simply watched as Mako ascended to her feet, the shark being one of the few people who dared to look in Akane’s eyes and smile. The taller woman would not let her affections sway her this time. That was one of the reasons…no, the only reason she lost last time. Akane was not sure why Mako decided to call her out in the middle of the park, or why the shark had chosen to hide up in the trees, but pulling from the two women’s track record, it was either to have sex or have a fight. Either way, punches were going to be thrown.

A soft breeze blew by as Mako began to approach Akane, the air current gently pulling at her hair and clothes as she watched Mako walk closer and closer towards her. Her face of irritation did not change, though her posture softened when Mako did say how she missed her. Once again, Mako elicited a feeling of a smaller animal poking a larger predator, trying to get a reaction for its own amusement. Akane found that sort of attitude cute if it was acquainted with the right person, annoying if it was not. Thankfully, Mako easily fell into the former, and so she held her tongue as Mako promised retribution for the knee strike.

The Brawler’s eyes did twitch slightly when Mako told her about the pictures the shark had deleted. After given a moment to process what Mako had just said to her, he flames of anger that burned in Akane’s eyes were simply fanned and fed, eliciting a subtly violent response. Her jaw was clenched as tight as steel, and Akane almost seemed to mean to move forward, but hesitated. She clearly did not think that Mako’s antics this time were cute, even if what she said about deleting the pictures were true. Akane did not want those types of actions photographed by anyone, and half the anger the roared through her was from her foolishness to trust a sex pig like Mako “The Shark” would ever respect a moment like that between them. Akane was just another tally on the board for the shark, it didn’t matter how Akane felt so long as the sex was good.

Fine. Whatever.

Akane turned to leave, her fuse just about run up. Waking up early to meet Mako with a poorly drawn map just so the two of them could…Akane didn’t even know. Fight? Fuck? Hang out? Was this all just some weird control thing with Mako? Whatever it was, Akane wanted no part of it anymore. The last thing she wanted to do was spend the day in some prison cell or hiding hole because she got in a fist fight in a public space. Akane didn’t hate Mako, but the shark had used up all of her good will by admitting that she snuck pictures of her behind her back. As far as most people were concerned, a simple knee to the gut was getting off easy.

But as she turned, Mako stepped up and SLAMMED her elbow into the side of Akane’s face, completely catching her off guard and forcing the large woman to stumble. A nasty scowl ripped through the red heads expression as a hand went to grasp at her wounded face.

“Mako?!?! What the Hell are you-?!?!?!”

Even before she could finish, she was interrupted by a kick to the chest that laid her out right onto her back. The grass and dirt of the park that was normally so soft and peaceful dug and pulled at her skin, making for an uncomfortable landing that shifted her clothes about in an uncomfortable way. A minor inconvenience to be sure, but one that ate up the last of Akane’s fuse.

When she sat back up, the word “angry” would hardly be suitable to describe the muscular woman as she wiped a bit of dirt off her cheek. Murderous would have been a bit closer, though it still seemed a bit further away from how truly hateful the gaze Akane was giving the shark.

“Fine, you little-!” Akane cut herself off, somehow angry, but resigned at the same time. This was what Mako wanted. Akane felt empty giving her the satisfaction. “Lets just get this over with.”

One second, Akane, a former leader of a gang that prided itself on fighting ability and cunning tactics, was on the ground holding her head. The next, she was charging at Mako with the determination of a professional football player, her only goal looking to take Mako down. She had an abundant amount of power in her charge, and the trajectory made it easy to see what she had in mind.

She would scoop up Mako, and Spear her right up against the tree she had fallen from. Crushing her in between the mighty Tree’s Bark and Akane’s steel like muscles. No matter who it was, it was sure to be a painful experience, if one was unable to escape the freight train that went by the name Akane.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Mako smirked at Akane as the woman collected herself. After receiving those strikes she didn't look too hurt, just mad. Despite the fact that Akane was ticked off, though, the shark didn't think too much of it. The red head always seemed to be ticked off. So it was Mako's job to turn her scowl upside down!

"Awwww...come on, Akane! Cheer up! I wasn't pissed when you doubled me over like...ten seconds ago!" she teased while sticking her tongue out at the brawler. "Well if you want to be such a grump I can live with it. Let's just get this match started then..." Mako would say with a shrug, but after she turned her head briefly, the red head would run at her and scoop the shark up mid-charge. She didn't even have time to yelp out before Akane slammed her back into a tree with a loud thud.

Mako grunted out loudly as she was crushed in between her opponent and the hard trunk of the plant behind her. The shark was gasping for breath, but she was still eager to dish out some pain, herself! So Mako would start landing some hard forearm strikes down on Aane's back to work her over. There wasn't much else that the woman could do. Her feet weren't even touching the ground at the moment! Even if these strikes were successful, Mako wasn't sure that would be enough to really get t Akane. She was a tough with, after all, and the shark knew from experience she could take a lot of hits before giving back just as many.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:15 pm

The tackle took Mako by surprise, the shark not even able to get out one of her witty retorts before getting slammed into the tree with the force of a car accident. The branches lowest on the tree shook violently upon impact, and a small bunch of leaves had begun to fall to the floor in quiet grace.

Akane did not respond at all to Mako or her teasing. The larger brawlers’ eyes clearly had some rage burning inside them, but her expression was relatively calm, and methodical. Mako was now trapped between herself and a tree, her feet inches away from the ground and no real escape in sight. It was the perfect position for the furious red head to tenderize her foe a bit before the real brawl began. Mako had the same idea, and while the forearm strikes did little to impede Akane, the red head noticed them. She wouldn’t say they hurt all that much, but they were certainly an annoyance.

She didn’t exchange words with Mako as she reeled on of her fists back and brought it right back up against the shark’s ribs, looking to repeat the action once, twice, and then three times. She would create a crack in Mako’s defense, a vulnerability, and they exploit it.

If the three sharp and heavy blows to the ribs connected, Akane would get grasp Mako buy the seat of her shorts and pick her up for a violent throw. There was no grace to it, the bigger woman just lifted the shark up and tossed her to the side like a large piece of wood. The impact would be rough, but there would be some distance between each of the fighters.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Mako would grunt out repeatedly as she was struck by the fiery brawler. The shark was in a very tough position right about now, but she wasn't very sure how to get away. Then, however, Akane would suddenly toss Mako across the park like a log. Her body hitting the ground and rolling a bit. It hurt like hell, sure, but the woman wasn't staying down. She had just gotten away from Akane's grasp, so Mako couldn't stay still. So after forcing herself up on her hand and knees, the shark would stand up and back away a bit more.

"Wow...you seem kinda peeved...more than usual too..." the shark said while stretching out her arms. Her body hurt, but she could keep going. "Not that I mind...your funner like this~" Mako teased before raising her fists and elevating her heel while her toes were still pressed on the grass. She was setting up a good stance for when Akane came back at her. The shark's eyes were fierce, and the smirk on her face showed no fear of the red headed bruiser. "Come on, babe~ How about you show me exactly what you're made of~" she'd add with a seductive lick of her lips. Mako just wanted to experience that burning fire inside Akane that she loved...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Mako was still talking. Even after the sharp blows and the rough impacts, the shark still had enough air in her lungs to crack out some witty retort. For some reason it wasn’t as cute as it once was, not to Akane at least. Perhaps it was her sour mood that dissolved any sweetness that could be taken away from Mako’s words and simply left a cold, salty taste in the brawler’s mouth. At that very moment, Mako simply annoyed her.

The way she talked was annoying. The way she dressed was annoying. Her sensual teasing was annoying. Her child like attitude was extremely annoying. Even worse, the little shark kept egging her on. Over and over again like this was supposed to be fun. Perhaps Mako was the type that needed constant stimulation, always had to be with someone, doing something. She couldn’t just sit down and relax for a day by herself. It was almost funny how Akane began to see Mako’s nickname in a new light…though it appeared to be less flattering then before.

“I know you’re not going to…but…just shut up.”

The red head was practically monotone. She wasn’t playful, or even energetic sounding. She sounded like she had just finished a conversation she really didn’t want to deal with, and had now found herself in this situation. She was going through the motions of each of their interactions, and she seemed to be dreading it at that point. Her fiery eyes held anger, but a distinct lack of passion as well.

The two of them were just going to start hitting each other, without pay or glory…so what was the point? She had friends she could be seeing and talking to that moment, people from her old gang she hadn’t seen in years. Friends like Kane, who was one of the better fighters of her group and always knew where to find parts. Then there was Christie, one of the few gals that wasn’t there because of a boyfriend and had a mouth like a sailor. Drew might show up; he and his girlfriend was always good for a laugh. Last she heard they got married. Hell, even Drake, who Akane sometimes liked but mostly hated said he would stop by to join in.

What the fuck was this? A fight in the park like she was a teenager again? Hell, even she wouldn’t be so stupid to do this trash back when she was a teen. Back then there was some rules to getting a brawl, you had to know someone, move in on a boss’s turf, or run your mouth loud enough for someone to hear you. Now she was brawling a girl from work with no crew and nothing to gain from it, not even props from friends.

Akane just glared at Mako. The shark wanted it so bad? Fuck her, she could come and get it. Akane was annoyed, pissed, and not in the mood for any of Mako’s shenanigans. Akane wanted to be drunk with her friends and remember some of the fun they had, maybe even get into some trouble with them all one more time…but no, she had to baby sit Mako so she didn’t screw up tomorrows party and get her kicked out of her apartment. The least the shark could do was make a move on her own.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next