by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder Empty MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:40 am

It had been a full year since Viper's last match in AFW. She had been utterly humiliated in a Hentai Submission match against Sofia Barett. That blonde bitch took advantage of Viper's injury and made the MILF suffer public humiliation of cumming on the mat over and over again. Viper had only one thought in mind tonight and that was humiliating her opponent so thoroughly that AFW would know that she had returned, and she wasn't a bitch to be fucked with. Viper would tie her hair in her signature braid and would then put on a nice bikini that showcased her curves, wanting the crowd to know what they'll be missing out on when she fucks up her unlucky opponent in this match.
C. Viper:

Viper would then make her entrance in the beach arena and would scowl at the perverts in the crowd catcalling her as she would strut down toward the ring. Viper would then go to her corner and would wait for her opponent. As she was in the corner, AFW officials would just dab some oil on Viper's cleavage wanting the women in the match to look absolutely glowing for this match today. Viper would sigh as she would get the oil massaged onto her body, which was quite relaxing despite the crowd ogling her as the officials did their job.

Viper would keep her eyes at the entrance ramp, looking forward to seeing the woman she'd be making an example out of today.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder Empty Re: MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 am

Athena Wonder would be fighting in a hentai match at the beach, and she could hardly wait for it. Instead of her usual superheroine-esque wrestling outfit, the Wonder MILF put on her skimpy bikini which was white in color, accentuating her mature and womanly figure for all to see as she made her entrance.

Athena Wonder and Bikini:

Making her entrance at the beach arena, Athena listened to the catcalls and wolf-whistles from the crowd, and the mature woman made it a show by showing off her voluptuous body for all to see before she arrived at the ring where she would be facing her opponent, Crimson Viper.

Once she was in the ring, Athena measurer Viper up, and it was clear that her opponent was a wonderful MILF whose body was something to die for. She couldn't wait to put her hands on that sexy body of hers as her body was oiled up by the AFW officials, giving her body quite a mesmerizing glow in preparation for the match.

Once she was done, Athena would strut over to the center of the ring, placing her hands on her hips as she looked at Viper lustfully. "I hope you're well aware of what you're getting into, babe, because at the end of this match, I'll be the one standing over you after I make you cum repeatedly..." Athena indulged in some trash-talks before the match could begin in earnest.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder Empty Re: MILF Sex on The Beach Match: Crimson Viper vs Athena Wonder

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:10 am

Viper would glare at Athena as the blonde MILF made her way to the ring just showboating to the sheep in the audience. Viper rolled her eyes but couldn't help but be mesmerized as she looked at Athena's body glisten with oil as the AFW official massaged the lovely ladies before the bell. Once Viper and Athena were nice and oiled up the two MILFs would meet in the center of the ring and would glare at each other before Athena would start to talk some smack. Viper had a smug look on her face before she'd reply by saying. "Hmmph...I'll remember that when I'm making you beg for mercy in front of all these people. I think I'll milk you like a cow in front of your fans." Viper taunted before raising one of her hands up to scoop at one of Athena's bbreasts to see it jiggle.

Viper would chuckle before saying. "I look forward to making you moo for me, you fat fucking cow." Viper taunted before she'd laugh in Athena's face after disrespecting her in such a manner before the bell had even run.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:42 am

Athena didn't flinch when Viper brought one of her hands up to one of her breasts, scooping it up and making it jiggle. She had been in this industry for quite a while that such an act didn't phase her at all. But she acknowledge Viper's disrespect as she gave the other MILF a sneer.

"Hmph, we'll see who's going to moo in the end, and it's not going to be me..." Athena said with clear resolution in her eyes, responding to Viper's taunt. Then, the referee got between them, looking to stop the conflict from escalating before the match could begin.

Soon, the referee would call for the bell, starting the match between Athena and Viper. Both bikini-clad MILFs would be facing each other, and Athena would take a stance, looking to start off the match with a lock up just to show how outclasses her opponent was against her in terms of skill and strength.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:00 am

Athena seemed unfazed by Viper's taunts, but this was only the beginning for the blonde. The referee would separate the two busty Milfs away from each other before ringing the bell to start the match. Athena and Viper would both get into a ready stance as they inched closer toward each other at the center of the ring. Athena would signal for a Collar and Elbow Tie Up but Viper wanted to have some fun with this bitch early on. Viper would duck past Athena so she would be behind her opponent and would say. "I think I'll be nice and give some advice I gave my daughter. It's important to floss!!" Viper said as she pulled up on Athena's bikini bottoms from behind to start wedging the blonde super heroine in front of the crowd which also pulling her hair to try and make Athena feel helpless in the early going of this match.

Viper would even start flossing the wedgie'd bottoms on Athena's pussy to add to her opponent's humiliation. Viper would have a smug look on her face as she reveled in the crowd's lust for this sexy action as she got to work Athena in the early goings of this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 am

Athena planned to lock up with Viper in a standard collar and elbow tie up, but it seemed that Viper had another plan as she slipped past her and moved to her back, grabbing at Athena's bikini bottoms from behind before subjecting the Wonder-MILF to a wedgie. "Uuoohhhh!!!!" Athena's eyes widened when her own bikini bottoms dug into her butt and pussy, and to make it even worse for her, Viper started flossing the wedgied bottoms into her pussy. "Ooorghhhh!!! Aaaaarghhh!!!" She cried out in pain. Her hair being pulled didn't help her case either.

Eyes watering, Athena would not allow such humiliation happen for long as she would then try to retaliate by attempting to elbow her opponent who was behind her, hoping to stop whatever she was doing. She would also try to stomp at one of her feet, looking to hurt her when she least expected it!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Viper would laugh as she heard Athena Wonder moan in her clutches as she flossed the Wonder MILF's bikini bottom along her pussy. Viper would soak in the reaction of the crowd cheering and ogling as Athena was made the center of attention. Viper would start to spank Athena's ass for a bit to watch it jiggle. "You like that don't you slut? Don't worry I'll have you begging me to stop in no ti-AAUUUGHHHH!!!" Viper's taunt would get cut off as she was nailed in the jaw with a Back Elbow knocking some saliva out of her mouth forcing her to release Athena.

Viper was stunned by the Wonder MILF's power before the redheaded MILF's foot would get stomped on as well further stunning her."AR+AARGHH!!! YOU BITCH!!!" Viper grunted out as she would backpedal toward the nearest corner, which wasn't the best place to avoid taking damage in a match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Thanks to her elbow smash and foot stomp, Athena managed to get Viper off of her, and she would take a second to fix her bikini bottoms, feeling relieved. Considering that Viper had headed to the nearest corner, Athena saw an opportunity that she would like to seize, so as soon as Viper had situated herself at the turnbuckle, the Wonder MILF would rush over to her, looking to squash the redheaded MILF under her weight with a Stinger Splash!

Hoping that the splash would take some fight out of her opponent, Athena planned to keep Viper there at the corner, looking to continue her momentum by driving her knee right into her belly, hoping to knock some wind out of her lungs, which would increase her chance to win this match, as well as to make Viper her bitch by fucking her silly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:00 pm

By the time Viper realized she was in the corner, it was too late. Athena Wonder had already been charging at her with full speed. Viper's eyes widened before Athena's larger framed body crashed into her's in the corner for a Stinger Splash. "AAAAUGGGHHHH!!!!!" Viper moaned in pain as the two MILFs' oil covered bodies mashed against each other for a moment with Athena's weight, and momentum overwhelming Viper. Viper was only kept up by her arms being draped over the top rope as she gasped for air after Athena followed up with a heavy knee strike to the belly, further winding the redheaded MILF in the corner as Viper began to cough after Athena's knee found it's mark.

The tables had turned on Viper and now Athena looked to make good on her promise before the match as the sexy action raged on, and the AFW crowd would cheer loudly as these two lovely MILF beat each other down for their entertainment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:07 pm

After dealing the Stinger Splash and the knee strike at Viper, Athena thought that she had gained an upper hand over the redheaded MILF. Seeing her opponent coughing at the corner, Athena decided to keep up with her momentum by grabbing at her head, one had on top of her skull and the other under her chin, looking to pull her away from the corner so that she could try lifting her up onto her shoulders, putting her in a fireman's carry.

If successful, Athena would walk towards the center of the ring, displaying her sheer strength by carrying Viper on her shoulders in the fireman's carry. Giving the redhead's butt a spank while keeping her in the fireman's carry, Athena would then try to lift her off of her shoulders, throwing Viper's body forward in her attempt to have the redhead land onto her propped knee belly first, hoping to knock some wind out of her lungs with a fireman's carry gutbuster!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next