by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Point of Clarification

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Point of Clarification - Page 4 Empty Re: Point of Clarification

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:12 pm

The kiss was very nice, as the two of them nibbled on each other's lips, stroked each other's tongues, and swapped quite a bit of spit in the two or three minutes of making out. Cecilia, eventually, pulled away, still talking about how seeing them kiss might make their two younger sisters uncomfortable as she put a finger to Odessa's lips. Odessa scoffed and smiled.

"Of course it would be awkward for them. But I suppose I assumed that was the point!" Odessa said, before opening her mouth and closing it again around Ceci's finger, giving it a very light little bite, and sucking on it for a second, before letting it pop out. She licked her lips playfully, rolling her eyes a bit as Ceci patted her cheek, then reached forward to tousle the blonde's hair.

"Mmm, if you and Karina need some help spicing things up in the bedroom, I suppose I could teach the Northmans a trick or two," Odessa would purr, winking at her blonde rival.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:44 am

Cecilia would purr a bit as Odessa's softly bit down on her finger and suckled on it for a second or so before letting it free. Watching the beautiful ebony skinned rival of hers lick her lips. She would then feel her hair tussled after she had pat Odessa's cheek. Cecilia would ruffle the hair of Odessa in return as she would throw a wink towards her rival.

After which she would she would hear Odessa's comment, hearing that purr from Odessa, Cecilia would smile. " Well, I wouldn't mind you there. Easier to dominate Karina if it's the two of us." Cecilia let out jokingly with a little chuckle to follow her words. She would lean back a bit and then start to stretch herself out a bit.

" They sure are taking a while huh?" Cecilia let out as she would look around and then back to Odessa. " So how are you doing?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:04 am

Ceci seemed to enjoy having her finger nibbled on, so Odessa made a mental note of that for later as she felt her hair ruffled after she had done something similar to the blonde. So, in the spirit of equal exchange, Odessa reached forward and patted her rival's cheek, in an exact reversal of where their hands had been a few seconds earlier. Cecilia winked at her, and Odessa winked back, before she relaxed and let her hands fall back down to her sides. "Mmmmm, not a bad idea, Ceci...though I could always cut a deal with Karina, and the two of us could dominate you!" she teased, with a sweet little chuckle.

Milana, meanwhile, had finished showering off, trying to do so quickly, but finding her mind wandering as she thought about her match with Belinda—the frustration, the excitement—as well as the concerning situation with their older sisters outside. Finally, though, she managed to power through the distractions and finish, turning off the water and toweling off, trying to look for Belinda out of the corner of her eye so as not to look at anything she shouldn't be. "I have a horrible feeling we'll walk out there and find them in a pool of blood..." she grumbled, wrapping a towel around her body so as to be at least basically presentable.

Odessa and Ceci were just chatting now, though, and seemed to have worked through most of their pent-up aggression. "Mm, they are. I had kind of been hoping to see the embarrassment on their faces when they walked in on us kissing," Odessa said. "I would say I'm doing quite well. The last week has just been training, relaxing, enjoying some time with Isabella. And how have you been, darling?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:14 am

Cecilia would roll her eyes on Odessa's idea that her and Karina would team up, Cecilia would lean in towards Odessa and poke at her nose with her own. " The most likely scenario though...is for me and Karina to of course team up and dominate you. My dear Odessa." Cecilia teased her rival in return.

Belinda herself had soon finished showering as well. her hair a bit damp as she was still drying it with a towel as another towel was used to cover up her frame. Nodding her head as she heard Milana's words, " Well...I'm kinda expecting one of two scenarios. One is they are in a pool of blood as you say. The other is that they are making out." Belinda said with a little joking tone at the end, though nervous to go out and find her sister either throttling or making out with each other.

Belinda would start to dry herself off as she moved over towards her bag, grabbing a hold of her clothes as she started to get dressed.

Cecilia would nod her head as she looked on at Odessa. " Well, right now things are going rather well. Solid defenses against some of the toughest women in the entire league." Cecilia said as she would lean in towards Odessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:01 am

Odessa rolled her eyes and waggled a finger at Cecilia. "Ooooh, you could try, but I know how to make Karina weak in the knees...and then it's just you and me, Ceci. And I'll take those odds any day."

Milana stood around awkwardly for a minute after Belinda offered her predictions on what their sisters might be doing out in the locker room. Now that the two younger sisters had both turned their shower heads off, Milana could listen for any noise coming from the other room. She heard nothing. That meant that either they had already beaten each other senseless—unlikely, given how long their fights usually lasted—or that Belinda's second option may be the correct one.

That idea made Milana blush profusely as she walked over to her bag to grab her clothes. "I...w-well, I suppose you may be right, considering they've...done that sort of thing before," she said, as she doffed her towel and quickly slid on some underwear to hide her nakedness, keeping her back turned to Belinda. "I will never understand how the women here can do that..."

Odessa smirked as Cecilia mentioned her recent title defenses and leaned in. "Ooooh, that's right. I heard your last fight was against your greatest, toughest rival." She leaned in, too, and gave Cecilia another quick smooch. "I bet you're still covered in bruises."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:04 am

Cecilia smirked at Odessa's words. " Haha, perhaps. Though I'm fairly certain I can take you, in any kind of competition, so I'll take those odds too." Cecilia let out as she would wink at her ebony skinned rival.

Belinda would nod her head as she would slip on her underwear, a pair of black panties and a black bra. She turned around to face Milana who was standing with her back towards her. Hearing the words of Milana, Belinda would tilt her head a little. " Well...i suppose it depends on your interests. I'm not exactly for that kind of stuff in an official match, but...I do sort of swing towards that side at least." Belinda let out as she would turn back towards her bag, feeling a bit awkward talking about sexual orientation this early on in her rivalry / friendship with Milana.

" Haha! Of course~ It was a great match where I managed to kick my greatest and toughest rivals ass. Put her in a new submission move. It's actually the screen saver of my phone." Cecilia said as she would bring her phone up and show the picture of Odessa's sexy sweaty body contorted up in that submission finisher of Cecilia, her large breasts bulging against her outfit. Cecilia grinned as she showed it off, " Not as many bruises as you~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am

"And I'm fairly certain I can take you in any competition, Ceci. I suspect it will take us many, many more matches to settle this little dispute," Odessa replied, winking right back at her golden-haired rival.

Milana didn't exactly get her point across the way she intended, which just made her blush hotter as she slipped on her plain white panties and fastened her white bra. She glanced over her shoulder at Belinda, who was wearing similar underwear, only in black—it made sense, since their regular ring attire was so similar, and, of course, they had two very similar sisters waiting out in the locker room for them. Milana made a point of not ogling Belinda as she turned her head back to her own clothing. She was surprised the blonde was so frank about herself when they had just met. "I was thinking specifically of how they just...do it in the ring, in public, with dozens of different women. I just think fighting is fighting and sex is, well...sex."

Odessa, meanwhile, was pleased to hear Cecilia admit that she was her greatest and toughest rival. They both knew it, of course, but in the heat of the moment, when trash talk was being exchanged, they didn't always show each other the appreciation they should. Odessa was glad to have this opportunity to just chat with her blonde friend. "Oh, you think so?" she purred, leaning in a little closer, reaching forward with one hand, and tugging at Ceci's neckline, peering down that shirt at her pale breasts. "Why don't we get naked and count them?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:16 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she listened onto Milana, she would have to agree with her on that front but she accepted that there were people who enjoyed the more sexual type of fighting. She kinda did too, in private at least...with Akiha. Belinda would turn her head and look over at the similarly underwear dressed ebony skinned woman. " Well, I agree with that. However, in AFW it's sort of an accepted thing to have well basically sexfights. Those two just seems to enjoy destroying each other in a fist fight just as well in a sex fight." Belinda said as she would shrug her shoulders. She began to put on her clothing, a pair of dark blue jeans and a black tanktop, putting on a white blouse which she left unbuttoned and rolled up the sleeves off just past her elbows.

Feeling Odessa lean in like that and reach for a hand of the blond's neckline to look down at her pale breasts, Cecilia would do the same to Odessa, a she would eye her rival in the eyes. " Hah, I don't mind. I know you're more bruised....cause I fucked you up in that glass cage. Odessa." Cecilia said as she would rise to her feet, placing her hands on her hips as she would wait for Odessa to remove her shirt.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:05 am

Belinda made a good point, but just because it was common and widely-accepted didn't make it any less freaky. Some people might call Milana a prude, but she didn't think of herself like that. She thought that what she proposed was only common sense. Love was great, and getting physical was...all a part of that. But it seemed like the sort of thing which should be saved for the privacy of a bedroom, or else it became so much less special. She turned her head to Belinda again, their eyes meeting as they both pulled out their clothes. Milana had never imagined having a conversation like this on her very first night in AFW.

"I s-suppose. And it would be fine, if they just...they just did it to each other in private. But as much as I dislike those sexual fights in general...I certainly don't want to see my sister doing it in the middle of the ring!" She said it with such a pouty tone that it sounded childish, but wouldn't Belinda agree about that?

She focused on dressing now, sliding on a pair of white trousers, then a black blouse, one that fit nice and loosely and let her body cool down after all that exertion.

Cecilia seemed happy to let Odessa inspect her body for bruises, so long as she had the same opportunity in return. Both of them pulled on the other's neckline, gladly gawking down at the other's cleavage. Odessa could already spot at least half a dozen purple bruises, and she imagined Ceci could do the same. As the blonde stood, so, too, did Odessa. "Mm, you know, do you? And how do you know before we compare? You bruise so easily, Ceci...like a precious, pale peach." Ceci put her hands on her hips, but Odessa needed to get Cecilia's shirt off. So she would shove up on those arms, putting them into a position where she could easily grab onto the hem of that V-neck T-shirt and yank it smoothly up and off of Cecilia!

And following that, of course, her hands would move down to unbutton her rival's jeans and pull down the zipper...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Belinda could fully understand where Milana was coming from, after all she'd been through that for quite a while now. The blond would simply nod her head and then look over at Milana. " Oh trust me, I don't particularly like seeing my sister in those kind of matches either. Which is why I don't really watch them." Belinda said teasingly as she would stick out her tongue a little.

From there the blond would simply focus on getting dressed, putting on her clothing so they could get ready as soon as possible before Odessa and Cecilia began to fight against each other again.

Cecilia would feel Odessa yank her arms up and pull her t-shirt off of her, causing the blond to grunt out a bit in annoyance. Cecilia would quickly counter attack though as she grabbed at Odessa's blouse and would rip it off without a care for any buttons or the like, trying to pull it clean off of her rival. Cecilia didn't waste anytime either as she would take a hold of Odessa's white hot pants and start to unbutton and unzip them to pull them down and reveal Odessa's bruised figure.

" Oh I know for sure, cause I hit harder than you Odessa, much harder than what your body can handle!" Cecilia called out as she would be left standing with nothing but her black panties and boots, with her jeans around her ankles, as she wore no bra. " Well would you look at that..." Cecilia said as she inspected Odessa's frame, "As I thought, You're more bruised than I am." Cecilia spoke out, though...from a fair and objective stand point, their frames were about equally bruised up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next