Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 4:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Ashley Evans VS Hunter: A Sexfight for the Ages

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ashley Evans VS Hunter: A Sexfight for the Ages - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Evans VS Hunter: A Sexfight for the Ages

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Ashley was confused by what Hunter was attempting as he lifted her off the mat. However, when he sent her back down ass first, she realized the man's intentions.

"Ye-ouch!!!" Ashley would shout out as her ass smacked down on the ring. Then, upon hearing Hunter's little tease, the veteran would let out a chuckle. "Yes...I did feel that...you're a pretty bad boy to hurt a girl's butt like that..." she'd groan as Hunter started squeezing her waist and fondling her tits. He'd already revealed her chest by moving her micro-bikini top aside, causing the woman to moan approvingly while groaning in pain at certain times. Meanwhile, the fans were raving about seeing the woman's amazing tits! Filling the arena with the whistles and lewd remarks she'd grown accustomed to while in the ring.

"How about you let me go...and I'll let you feel some other things?~" Ashley asked in a seductive tone. She wanted to see if Hunter would fall for her charms and get distracted. That way the brunette could try jerking herself to the side and roll closer to grab the rope. A rope break would really help her right now, after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Ashley Evans VS Hunter: A Sexfight for the Ages - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Evans VS Hunter: A Sexfight for the Ages

Post by Lac Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:37 am

Hunter relished the veteran's groans as he rolled her nipples...the approving roar of the crowd was just the perfect backdrop.  His eyes widened when she shifted her tone to tempt him...she really didn't know who he was, did she?  Okay...he'd act like he was playing along for a moment.  "Mmmm, there are soooo many other places I'd like to feel..." Pulling his hands off her tits with a last, lingering caress,  Hunter would loosen his scissors hold and quietly shift his feet so that his heels hooked the inside of her legs...he would then lean forward and around...his torso twisting around hers and acting like he was going in for a kiss...his arm slipping under hers then moving up to the back of her head like he was going to pull her into his embrace...until he suddenly yanked up with his arm and spread his legs,  hoping to catch the cagey veteran in a seated ab stretch while spreading her legs!

Lac

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Ashley smiled as she heard his declaration. Boys could be so greedy when it came to touching. Then again she had no right to complain after all the touching she had done over the years. However, Hunter would soon catch her off guard by locking her into a different hold. His legs would spread her own, while his arms locked her into an ab stretch.

"Ack! Damn it...has anyone told you...you're hotter in control?~" Ashley would flirt with the man as he stretched her out. The brunette was still struggling, though, and doing her best to withstand the pain she was in.

"Don't let that go to your head...because I'm not gonna let you have your way forever..." Ashley would add as she tried to free her legs with a sudden jerk. Her arm was locked in tight, but the veteran thought that she might just be able to dislodge her legs from the grapevine if she did so fast enough.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lac Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 am

Hunter smiled as he caught Ashley in his grip,  twisting her torso as he spread her legs. "A few people may have mentioned it..." he rejoined,  enjoying his current dominance over the veteran.  Deciding to make full use of her current state and his one free hand,  Hunter made a show of licking his fingers before slowly walking his hand down Ashley's stretched abs... his fingers nimbly slipping under the thin cloth at her waist and heading for her sex...

Just as his fingers found her folds Ashley jerked her legs,  freeing them from his grapevine.  Pragmatically deciding to focus on his remaining holds,  Hunter would shift his legs back under him to put more pressure on the stretch as his fingers probed between the Red Queen's legs...

Lac

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Ashley managed to escape from the grapevine hold by jerking her legs, but Hunter still had her locked up tight in the ab stretch. Groaning as she was bent, the brunette would let out a soft moan as his fingers probed down between her legs and into her sex. The veteran was in a tough spot now, and she was in danger of getting an early climax if Hunter kept this up. Of course she couldn't help but want to see more from her opponent.

"Mmm!~ Not bad...I've had better...but not bad...for your debut, sweetie~" Ashley taunted as she squirmed in the hold with Hunter's digits in her. "Try a little faster...maybe that'll help you...get~ me~ there~" the red clad babe purred as she slowly moved her hips as if she were humping the guy's hand. Ashley knew she had to escape, but it was way too fun toying with Hunter as he played with her slightly wet pussy.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lac Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:59 am

Hunter smiled as the Red Queen squirmed.  "My pleasure," he responded to her suggestion that he speed up,  his fingers flying on and in her lips before sliding out to rub rapidly on her clit. "I think we need to get you a little wetter though..."

Hunter would shift his hold slightly, taking some of the pressure off of Ashley's twisted torso so he can twist and lean forward to capture her in a deep kiss...his tongue looking to slip past her lips as his fingers continued to work at her pussy...

Lac

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Ashley would let out a long purr as Hunter began rubbing her sex rapidly. Now he was really working her over before twisting her a bit. That way he could start to kiss her, which she'd eagerly accept and kiss back. The brunette was in a bit of pain as he twisted her, but Ashley was still feeling much more pleasure.

"Mmmmmm...Now we're talking~" the veteran moaned in between their kissing as she was pleasured by the young man. So far Ashley would give Hunter a solid B overall. However, he currently had an A if she wasn't factoring in her future comeback. Ashley was counting that, though, and she was already getting hotter as she imagined it.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lac Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Hunter smiled into the kiss as he felt Ashley responding to his touch.

“I think we’re ready to go to the next level, don’t you?”

Keeping up his rapid fingering of the Red Queen’s sex, Hunter eased from behind her and pushed Ashley down on the mat. Kneeling beside the now stretched out veteran, Hunter broke the deep kiss,  pushing his forearm onto Ashley’s chin to keep her in place while he stretched out beside her,  trying to pin her left arm under his body and scissoring her left leg to keep her trapped.  

“That’s better, isn’t it?” Hunter would ask, pumping his fingers into her dripping pussy before lowering his head to try and lick and suck at the Red Queen’s exposed breasts…

Lac

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 pm

"Ooooh~ I agree~" Ashley purred in response as her opponent transitioned into a new hold. Hunter was pretty skillful, and the brunette especially enjoyed his tongue dragging across her breasts while his fingers pumped in and out of her sex. Ashley was in a rough spot, but at the same time she was enjoying it too much to realize that.

"Mmmmm...Much better!~ You're much more...of a beast...than a hunter...though~" the older woman purred as she approached the edge. Soon Ashley was getting more and more wet until she was humping her opponent's fingers as they fucked her. It was all too much for the red queen, and with a loud cry of passion she'd start to cum all over the handsome man's fingers.  

"Ooooh my...OH MY GAWD! F-FUCK YUUUUSSS!" Ashley cried out as she came for Hunter while bucking her hips rapidly. It took about ten to fifteen seconds for the woman to finally come down from her climax. She was in bliss, and slowly she'd calm before the ref announced that Hunter had woman the first fall via forced climax. Which Ashley would realize...after some time had passed as she panted on her back from her orgasm...

"...Mm oh yeah...good gawd......AW SHIT!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lac Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:20 am

Hunter was filled with euphoria,  he’d just taken the first fall from the Red Queen.  Seeing Ashley coming back down and realizing what had happened, Hunter couldn’t help smiling down at her exclamation.

“Looks like I’m one step closer to that trophy, doesn’t it?”  he drawled. “And that record of yours…”  

With that he made a show of licking his fingers before climbing off of the surprised sexfighter, making his way back to his corner and waiting for the start of the second fall.  Leaning against the ropes he silently watched as Ashley recuperated,  already planning how to take it to the veteran in the second fall.

Lac

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next