Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match]

Post by Yori Sun May 13, 2018 2:02 am

Beckett gave Kei’s head a hard crank, tightening her constrictive hold over the girl's neck. She giggled softly at her opponents struggling, nuzzling her cheek against the other woman as she smirked. As Kei shifted, she moved with her, making her attempts to break free at first difficult. She seemed to have the hold cinched in rather tightly, enjoying every second she was sapping the other woman strength. She whispered softly into Kei’s ear, her faint french accent had a luxurious tone to it. “The more you fight, the worse it will be… sleep my dear.”

Beckett gave the woman's head another hard torque to punish the girl for her defiance.  Beckett sighed softly, content as she lifted her head, burying her face in Kei’s brunette hair, giving the girl another small kiss along the back of her neck. “This doesn't have to hur-” The Ringmistress’s head snapped back as Kei jerked her skull up into her chin. She growled, twisting suddenly to toss the two of them apart, shuffling away on her hands and knees to begin standing with a hand rubbing her chin. “Very rude… I am trying to be sweet.”

Back to top Go down

Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beckett Tremblay vs Kei Kawakami [Standard Match]

Post by TomboyTsuka Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 pm

"Let go of me, you crazed bitch!!" said Kei angrily as she shoved her head towards the redhead's chin, pushing her to the back. As the redhead is dazed, Kei tried to go for a moonsault to take her down to the canvas
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

https://www.undertow.club/members/tsukachan.163336/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu May 17, 2018 6:03 am

Beckett rose to her feet, shifting her jaw slightly from side to side to work out the kinks from taking the blow to the underside of her chin. Her silver eyes remained on Kei, not wanting to let the girl out of her sight. “Now now, no need for name-calling.” The redhead snickered softly.

A slender brow arched as Kei moved away from her at first, suddenly taking to the air to flip in her direction. She tilted her head slightly, taking a long step backwards to let the woman smash herself to the canvas, missing her attempt at high flying greatness. She slipped up beside Kei, attempting to drop herself down to sit on the small of her back.

She reached down, attempting to collect the girls arms to hook them behind the redhead's knees as she crouched down atop her. One than the other. She would bring her arms around to try and interlace her fingers under Kei’s chin, attempting to lock the girl into a devastating camel clutch to begin to stretch the woman out painfully. "This can end any time you're ready to surrender, little girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Sat May 19, 2018 6:22 pm

"No...I won't.....ugh....surrender!!" said Kei as she moaned and gasped from asphyxiation. "I....must....oof...escape!!" said Kei again as she tried to wriggle herself out from the camel clutch using the the sweat dripping from her face

https://www.afwrpg.com/t18148-tsuka-s-tomboy-friends#496775

Meet me on Pixiv too:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32219332
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 am

Beckett playfully wiggled her backside up against Kei with a soft sigh of content. She arched her back, leaning into a steep angle as she pulled the woman beneath her back as far as her body would allow, applying a staggering amount of force to the girl's spine as she bent unnaturally. The redhead seemed to have an iron grip over her adversary after she had gotten herself settled in, making the camel clutch into an incredibly painful ride for the AFW rookie.

“Escape? Why would you want to leave me?” The redhead planted her boots firmly, pushing up off the ground to somehow pull Kei back even harder, trying to do as much damage to the girl as possible. “Suit yourself. The longer you hold on, the better it is going to feel when you finally tap.” Beckett smirked, loosening up the hold for just a moment before jerking back tightly to crank the woman's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Wed May 23, 2018 7:07 pm

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Kei as the redhead cranked her neck backwards. Her back snapped slightly as the hold tightened. "I.....*gasp*...won't....*pant*...lose...." said Kei as she tried to wiggle her way out again. However, there's a small chance for her to escape
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon May 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Beckett hummed thoughtfully with a faint smile on her face as she worked Kei over. She made it seem so effortless, so easy, as she pulled the girl back further and further, only relenting for a moment before doing it all again. Against a less experienced foe perhaps Kei’s small struggles would have mattered, to the redhead however they were little more than a cute distraction. It was clear what Kei was trying to do to escape wasn't working, if she didn't come up with another means of escape this might all be over shortly.

The crowd had gone mostly quiet. Originally they had been split between the buxom redhead and the spunky rookie. Now? They didn't seem to have much faith in the newcomer's chances the longer she remained in the crippling hold, most waiting for the moment it proved too much for her. Some even had to look away from the scene. “You don't have much of a say in that anymore.” Beckett cooed softly to Kei’s claims.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Mon May 28, 2018 9:02 pm

"Not good....*pant.....I'm running out of energy....*gasp*" said Kei as she became tired after being held by the redhead for a relatively long time and failed to escape. "This is my first match....why does this happens to me....*pant*" lamented Kei as she lost more energy. She whimpered slowly afterwards and fell back

Meet me on Pixiv too:
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:38 am

“That’s a good girl…” Beckett spoke softly with a faint glimmer in her narrowed silver eyes. She had drawn Kei back as far as she could, try as the other girl might have she seemed unable to force her way free or make a break for the ropes. The longer the redhead had kept her opponent in her hold the weaker she became. The debuting rookie’s chances looked bleak, the crowd falling silent as the woman on top seemed to have her way with Kei.

Beckett leaned in slowly, fingers suddenly parting from under Kei’s chin. The relief of pain only lasted for but a moment as the redhead made a deft movement to hook her arm up and around Kei's throat to attempt to lock in her signature variant of a dragon clutch hold the Lady Tamer. Collecting on of the other woman's arms, she flexed hard to begin to choke her opponent out as she continued to stretch her. Her want to not tap was admirable, but if she couldn't somehow work towards escape Beckett would surely fade her to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:43 pm

"Remember my training....focus...." said Kei in her mind as she tried to focus her mind whilst still unconscious. She still had the desire to win her first match despite her being in a pinch where she almost lost to the sadistic redhead. "Focus....don't lose.....awaken the spirit within...." said Kei in her mind again as she concentrated. After a few seconds, Kei blinked and breathed again, awakened from her unconsciousness. She swung her feet towards Beckett's head, attempting to knock her out

Meet me on Pixiv too:
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next