Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori) Empty A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Japan was known for its arcades, society after society can form around them. From fighting games to rhythm games to VR, there was something for everyone. Kyoto was host to its fair share, as popular as nightclubs at times. They could draw all sorts, two in particular were gracing one in the evening. A-cho in Kyoto. In particular Lucy Grange was a sort of known figure around here, taking folks down with her deceptive skill and talking with many that came in. Tonight she graced the location again, dressed in a pair of ankle high black leather boots and shorts. She wore a shirt that had the seven dragon balls crossed in an X and a cream coloured blouse, pocky stick held in her mouth.

"That's another one for me!" Lucy stated, beating another person who promptly stormed off in a huff and puff considering it had been a DDR game. Her Brother meanwhile stood near her, Mr Ryan Knight the Paragon of Britain. One of Tension's most renowned and divisive figures. The man was dressed in black sneakers, dark green jeans and had his red leather jacket draped over his shoulders with a shirt displaying the UK Elite over it. The pair were part of a renowned faction in Tension, at one point even holding the Tension tag titles and arguably putting tag teaming back into a state of relevancy there......

"You want to have a go Ryan?" Lucy asked nudging Ryan.

Mr Knight waved his hand and said "You know I prefer the real thing Lucy. Too bad there's been no matches for us."

Lucy shrugged and replied with "Your probably missing your forest aren't you?"

Ryan chuckled and said "I made a wooden cabinet as a souvenir." clearly sarcastic in his tone. Still he gave Lucy a pat on the back and stated "One day you should try camping in the wild Lucy, test yourself against the natural environments."

Ms Grange crossed her legs and scoffed, "C'mon, I'll take the gym any day of the week." before sticking another pocky stick in her mouth and stepped away from the machine.

Back to top Go down

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori) Empty Re: A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

Post by Yori Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 am

"Almost... almost... You're mine now..." Leah had her forehead pressed firmly to the glass despite a sight not a foot away from her directing patrons not to handle the display cases. Her focus was however took intent on the game at hand as she worked to suspend a metal crane to hang precariously over a lopsided plushie swimming in a vat of other similar prizes.Her tongue poked out the corner of her lips as he eyes narrowed. It was perfect... "Got you." She tapped the button, eyes following intently as the cables extended down to lower the crane until it lay haphazardly at the top of the pile of goodies. As it recoiled, the claws of the crane snapped inward, snagging the ear of the adorable little bunny she was trying to liberate from it coin operated prison. The plushie quivered as the crane tugged at it's floppy ear. Her lips parted as she breathed heavily enough to fog the glass slightly... then the crane slipped free dropping her bunny back to the pile. She thunked her forehead to the display lightly as her crane went to the chute, opening up with nothing in its grasp.

"Noooo..." She whined softly. She thunked her head again, though this time she started to draw some attention. She pouted, pressing a hand to the glass. "I'll be back for you Bun-bun... stay strong." She backed away from the game, looking around for her brother. It didn't take her long to stop him lounging in a race car game, not playing, just sitting back with his eyes closed in one of the cushy seats. She scampered her way over, slowing as she neared. "Hey... Ed?"

"I'm not asleep." He huffed softly, keeping his eyes closed. He hadn't wanted to go too far from his sister, she had a tendency to get lost when left to wander. Sometimes he wondered if she was really his sibling and not just his kid somehow.

"I know. I'm out of money. Can I borrow some?" She came up beside him, arms folded behind her back as she cutely rocked from heel to toe trying to look as innocent as possible. It rarely worked on Edgar to begin with, while he wasn't even looking at her the chances were even slimmer.

"No. There is a reason we set you up with a spending account. Otherwise you would lose all your money on... What did you lose all your money on? We have only been here an hour." He cracked one eye open to peer sidelong at Leah, rolling his eyes when he say she was giving him that look.

"Making a friend." She puffed up a bit defensively. "Come on, just a little? I almost had him... come on." She clapped her hands together in a praying position, laying on the puppy dog eyes hard, she even pouted with a lip quiver!

"Making a... I don't even want to know..." He opened his eyes, kicking his legs over the side of the racing chair to get up. "Show me what you want."

"Yay!" She gave a small hop, whirling around to dash off in the direction of her crane game. She looked back over her shoulder, calling to Edgar. "Over he-Eeeee!" She was cut short as she accident barreled into a blond woman who just stepped off one of the DDR machines out in front of her path, possibly sending both girls tumbling to the questionably clean arcade floor.

Back to top Go down

A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori) Empty Re: A meeting of foreigners. (For Yori)

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Ryan was about to say to Lucy that they should probably go and hit the slots, see if they could try and clean the place out. The last time they tried that John had to come and he and Lucy had to drag Ryan out with a shirt being used to hold the sheer amount of yen Mr Knight gathered. The man was cackling all the while in glee of his success, later commenting it was better than wine. The paragon of Britain was about to vocalise this suggestion only for Lucy to quickly collide with another woman who moved like a bat out of hell!

"Ahh!" Lucy yelped out as the pair went scrambling down the floor, the Brits pocky sticks flying out her mouth as they did so. Ms Grange landed on her left side and felt some "stuff" on the floor, best not to think on it. Lucy instead focused on who bumped into her, seemed like her arguable body double more or less. Clearly not Japanese, her hair was shorter than Lucy but.......

There would be a second of pause before Lucy would say "Uhhhhh, hey there." before trying to shuffle out from under this woman. Was she some kind of fangirl or something? Wouldn't surprise her, John got ambushed by power ranger cosplayers on a regular basis and he and Ryan had cosplayers in attendance to their matches. Maybe she was getting a taste of it now.

"Oh my! Are you alright there Lucy? Ms?" Ryan said with a look of surprise, in one effortless motion he donned his jacket and extended his arms for the two girls to help them up. Mr Knight ever quick to respond, better not stand there after all.....

"Er yeah thanks Ryan." Lucy muttered as she accepted the help of Britain's paragon, more taken aback than anything else as she casted a glance at the woman who just crashed into her......[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 am

Leah wasn't exactly graceful at the best of times, as she collided with Lucy, it might as well have been a car accident. She barreled into the other woman bringing them both to the floor. Her own fall hadn't been so bad, though that was mostly to due with Lucy's body having cushioned her fall. Leah lay on top of the girl, so close those noses were nearly touching looking almost as confused as the stranger. Her cheers were a rosy red hue as she stared down at her mistaken victim in stunned silence, not really sure how to proceed. Once Lucy started to squirm her way out from under her however, her face reddened further as she tried to scramble off the poor girl. "Sorry! I am so so sorry!"

"Are you... did I hurt you?! I so-Augh!"
 She crawled off to the side, recoiling as her palms stuck to the sticky floor a bit. She pop up onto her knees, trying to rapidly whip her hands off on her black blouse. She was so embarrassed, it showed on her easily. The inclusion of Ryan to the mix left her slightly dazed, blinking up at him as he offered a hand. "I... Leah, I'm Leah." She would take the offered hand a bit reluctantly. Unfortunately for Ryan, whatever residue she tried to get off her hands made their touch a bit awkward. It was likely spilled soda that hadn't been properly cleaned up, but who knew for sure.

Edgar came strolling up to the three, fashionably late to actual be productive in helping out. He seemed rather indifferent about what had happened having seen it all on his slow and steady approach. As he stepped up behind Leah, his brow knit slightly at something a bit off about his sister. He slipped a hand from his pocket, pinching his fingers around a stick of pocky that had gotten stuck in her blond hair. He gave the small treat a look with a raised brow before casually tossing it over his shoulder to the floor. "Sorry about the little bullet train here." He nodded towards Leah, who was hanging her head in shame.

"She's not great with multitasking. Looking where she is going and actually getting there. Really rough stuff." He snickered softly. Leah lifted her head, cheeks puffing up a bit as she shot him a look as if she wanted to say something in her defense but couldn't really dispute him on that. he came up along side her, throwing an arm around her shoulder to tug her up against his side. Her look went away at that, just huffing softly. "She'd be more than happy to compensate you for your snack."

"But Ed, I don't have any-" Leah whined softly.

"We'll take it out of next weeks fun funds."
He gave her a small squeeze before letting go. Leah didn't seem overly enthused about her free spending money being partially spent before she even got it, even if replacing some pocky wasn't going to actually set her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Lucy had to admit, she was actually taken aback by this person. It was as if some alternate universe had a portal that spat out this woman who looked remarkably similar to her and had it land on her, Lucy after being helped up by her Brother dusted off her jacket. Probably going to need a wash afterwards, but that was what John was for. Lucy gave a little and somewhat awkward smile at this person, before saying "Well hey its not a problem, I was kinda not paying attention myself." considering her bro Ryan was as he often did taking the forefront in things she would let him handle this for a bit.

Ever the chap Mr Knight helped Leah up, slightly biting his lower lip as Leah's hand touched his. God knows what was down there, but Ryan was no stranger to a mess. After all he stayed in a forest for a good deal of time and had to get used to interacting with the natural environment. "Well nice to meet you Ms Leah, I'm Ryan and this is Lucy. Guess you must be having a good day yeah? Side from that course." Ryan remarked with a little chuckle. A man who Mr Knight assumed he was with Leah came up to them, taking out a pocky stick that the paragon of Britain failed to notice. Ryan chose not to comment on it, poor gal probably could do without that.

The man was taking the talking role over, Ryan stuck his hands back into his pockets to better clean them. The man who was seemingly called Ed offered to have Leah pay for the now inedible pocky sticks out of her appropirate pocket. Ryan however said "It's fine Ms you don't have to worry. As it was unintended there is no need for you to compensate. What do you reckon Lucy?"

Lucy shrugged and said "Meh, no water off my back. You don't look like the type that just picks fights out the blue anyway." following with "Gonna nip to the bathroom and rinse, right back." after being in contact with that floor Lucy just felt the need to wash her hands.

"Very well, I'll sit tight. Has your day been ok besides guys?" Ryan said to Leah and her companion, now that the matter was seemingly resolved the Brit figured it'd be a good time to make conversation and break the ice......

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun May 13, 2018 6:30 pm

As Leah was brought to her feet and introductions were made, she bowed her head politely, adopting a more traditional greeting to her new acquaintances despite being a foreigner herself. She may have been trying to blend in a bit more, as this was Japan after all, or it made have been because a handshake at the moment didn't seem like the best idea. Edgar gave a small upnod to the two, in a state of being forever unimpressed as his eyes were drawn away from the conversation to the various sights and sounds around them.

Edgar gave a small snicker at the girl's comments about not looking like they were trouble. Him especially use to get no end to the attention from the disciplinary staff when he was still in school because they very much felt the opposite. In their defense, it was true though. The blond pugilist made for a terrible case against profiling, constantly getting into trouble or fighting his way out of it with his fists. He cast a sidelong glance at Lucy, watching her scamper off before his baby blues settled back on Ryan. For being well spoken, he felt this guy had as much charisma as a cardboard cutout.

Leah seemed far more receptive though, all smiles and nods. She gave Lucy a big wave as the girl moved off to clean up. In truth, she could have done the same, likely should have, but she stayed to converse. “It's been great! Well… actually, no… I wanted to get something from one of the games with the little…” she raised her arm, trying her best to pantomime reaching down into an invisible machine with her hand like one of the crane games. “... claw thingies, but I didn't have much luck.” She flashed a big bright grin all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 21, 2018 11:27 pm

Lucy truth be told nipped to the loo more so to retreat from the situation, needing a minute to compose herself and plus to wash her hands. Ms Grange looked at herself in the mirror, giving a brief sigh as she turned the tap on. The Brit was thinking to herself with "Gotta get back out there, damn you try to have some quality time with your bro. Not like you to just be caught off guard by something like that." shaking her head. Better make sure she's tidy before moving back out.

Mr Knight ever the socialite that he was made no hesitation in making sure Leah and Edgar were comfortable in his presence, one could have gotten offended by what occurred. But in spite of Ryan's profession he was not one to promote violence for its own sake, keep it in the ring as best you can he'd say to his right hand man John. Who would usually be the one babysitting Lucy. Leah's comments about the claw machine made Ryan put a finger under his jaw, followed by him stating "Oh man! The claw machine? Those things are a right pain. They always got nice stuff but its just to make it all the more bittersweet, tell you what I'll give it a go for you."

Ryan would approach the nearest machine, drumming his neatly manicured fingers next to the buttons. He would try once, it would seem as if he intentionally missed his shot however. Simply letting it move across from left to right and front to back. Ryan was silent as the claw moved around in the box. When it came back the Brit would say "Right, just needed to peg down how fast it can go. Need to gauge the distance, you ever watch that episode of the Simpsons where Bart plays Mini-Golf? Its kinda like that, just need to put it at the right spot and....." a prize was won. A little plushie.

"There you go Ms. Can't consider myself a British gentleman if I can't help a lady out, have the pair of you been in Japan long? Just over 2 years with myself and Lucy." Ryan said with a somewhat goofy grin, now that Ryan was interacting with them proper he switched from the polite but stoic Brit to a more casual and laid back sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:50 am

“I like them a lot, crane games I mean…” Leah murmured softly. She wasn't actually fond of the game, but rather the idea of getting prizes from them. Playing games at the arcade was fun, but outside of bragging rights very few of them have you something in return for playing. For some people it was the competitive aspect of playing against other people or using controls that weren't available at home normally like with full on racing games or light gun setups. Her eyes lit up slightly when Ryan offered to try on her behalf.

Leah scampered after Ryan as he moved to a nearby machine, standing possibly too far into his personal space as she looked behind him, peeking out from his side to watch intently. She was confused at his first at first until he explained. She squinted lightly, his Simpson reference flying right over her head. “Oh… right… yeah that makes sense.” She had noooooo clue what he was talking about. That didn't seem to matter as a small plushie dropped into the chute.

Leah grabbed hold of Ryan’s arm, giving it a excited tug. “You did it!” As if he hadn't seen his own handiwork. She was nearly bubbling over with cheer, taking the plushie from the machine to hold it close. While it hadn't been the one she originally wanted, it would certainly do for now. She would be back for her bunny another day. “We have been in Japan for awhile actua- hey!”

Edgar who had been watching all of this from afar, arms crossed, raining down a judgemental gaze on Ryan had finally moved in when the prize had been won for his sister. Reaching over the girl's shoulder he had snatched the small fuzzy toy from her and was currently looking it over. “Yep. Been here a bit. Ryan was it?” With a light toss he threw the plushie up over Leah’s head. His sister flailed, trying to grab it from the air but missed, the stuffed animal fell back down towards Ryan.

“Help a lady out huh? She doesn't need handouts. If she wants to get something from the crane game, she can earn it herself.” The lanky man hooked his thumbs over the lip of his pants, resting his hands at his side. Leah looked as though she wanted to protest but knew better. Edgar hadn't exactly presented himself warmly, if anything his stern nature had only closed him up since last he spoke. “I’m sure she appreciates the thought." He remark d rather flatly, seemingly unimpressed.

“I do… did?” Leah gave a small shrug, taking a small step back from Ryan as she sighed. “Thanks a bunch Mr. Ryan.” The blond girl lightly kicked her feet out against the floor lightly, trying to occupy her hands by shifting them behind her back or spoiling them into her pockets after things had just become slightly awkward thanks to her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:48 am

One thing that could certainly be said about Ryan was that he was happy to help folks out, someone outside having an issue getting a tire in the car? Ryan would pitch in. Someone moving stuff up and down the stairs would have Ryan ask if they needed a hand, plus it cleared up the stairs. This was no different for the Paragon. Ryan gave a small smile and nod to Leah. "No problem, we get to stick it to the house and....." Mr Knight stated but trailed off as Leah's Brother decided to be well.....a jerk. Taking the prize the Paragon won and flinging it away.

Mr Knight stood there looking somewhat nonplussed, eyes widened slightly. He waited till Edgar was done spouting out stuff and then suddenly......Ryan chuckled. They had gone from making small talk about not being from Japan to throwing stuffed toys about. "Woah Jotaro Kujo, nice pose there. Check this one out." Ryan said as he performed one. Looking up and to the left, raising his left arm and curving it inwardly with his palm upright. His right near his midriff with the hand aimed downward  if anything he found that more entertaining than other things. The usually polite and altruistic Brit was revealing his more jovial side in light of this oppression attempt.

Lucy emerged back from the restroom only to see what just transpired, frowning slightly. "Everything ok Ryan?" Lucy said as she walked towards her Brother picking up the plushie before wiping it a bit and nodding to Leah as if to subtly state she'd hand it to her later. Ms Grange was already getting a bad first impression. But knew to trust her bro's judgement.

"Yeah Lucy, we're just reminding ourselves of how fabulous we are." Ryan said with a grin, water off his back. The Paragon then said "So what do you folks do for a living then? Jobs ain't easy to get round here, we work as wrestlers over at Tension. Even won the tag titles too." with a grin. Indeed some folks say Tension's tag team division became more active thanks to their efforts.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:30 pm

Edgar watched as the plushie he had given a small toss to Ryan went uncaught, tumbling instead to the floor. Perhaps this guy's reaction times were all used up from his time with the crane game, frankly though, the blond boxer didn't seem to care one way or another. A brow arched as the other man cast a name at him he didn't recognize before doing some sort of pose… was he trying to be a runway model or a stripper or something? He had no clue.

He glanced around, making sure anyone else around was seeing this to make sure he wasn't hallucinating this sort of idiocy. Leah was glancing over at him, looking just as confused. She, unlike him however was hiding it behind her bright smile, while Edgar wore a look of ever present disapproval. As Lucy found her way back, he couldn't help but snicker at her question.

“Think he had a stroke.” He mentioned as if it were a simple passing comment. He had a dry tone with a slight hint of edge that spoke towards how little he seemed to care for what was going on here. His eyes followed Lucy as she went to retrieve the plushie from the floor, following the woman's gaze back to her sister as the two of them were nodding with acknowledgement as if they had formed a secret pact right in front of him.

Edgar remained quiet, not seeming to even humor the idea of being “fabulous” along with Ryan. The short interactions they had had thus far had gone from polite and friendly to downright frigid. It seemed in the time Lucy had been gone he had already come to the conclusion that he didn't like the other man. Finding out the lot of them were all employed in the same business only served to lessen his opinion about Tension, which was already rather poor.

“Ooooo! You’re wrestlers too?” Leah on the other hand had been mostly unphased past the references Ryan continued to make soared over her head, leaving her looking slightly dopey and quiet as not to seem impolite. She welcomed the change in conversation though, very aware her brother was quickly reaching his boiling point and wanting to very much avoid anything bubbling over. She beamed brightly, nodding with a degree of excitement. “I am pretty sure most Americans that come to live over here tend to get jobs in the schooling system, teaching English mostly. Not that I do that… but I think I remember hearing it someplace.”

Edgar rolled his eyes, accompanying the gesture with a small shake of his head. He wasn't sure if that was true, but knew full well had the twins not been employed by Tension that they likely wouldn't have stayed in Japan. The place had been a haven for the both of them to remain. The rather strict work mentality outside of the wrestling brands walls was not for him. He worked to live, he didn't live to work. Rigid, long work days and required punctuality we're things he could do without.

“Ed and I are actually members of Tension too!” She clasped her hands behind her back, rocking up onto her tip toes before swaying back onto her heels. She blinked at the mention of tag titles. Did Tension have those? She hadn't a clue. While Friction seemed to display those sorts of belts rather prominently, she hadn't recalled ever seeing something similar on Tension since she and her brother joined. It was likely to, in no small part, due to being rather unfamiliar with AFW until just recently. She was always more of a watcher of the big American based wrestling federations.

“Sounds very impressive.” Edgar chimed in sounding incredibly unenthused in direct contrast to his words. He was done putting up a front of friendliness it seemed, his effort to do so expended by their early engagement with him attempting to smooth his sisters bumbling mishap with colliding with Lucy. Had it not been for Leah’s interest in continuing this conversation, it was pretty clear he would have walked away by now. That cold uncaring demeanor was easy to feel, so much so it looked as though it was making Leah look as though she might break away from the exchange as well just to avoid their being a scene.

“I’ll… have to look you up I guess.” Another small nod between sideways glanced up at Edgar. She gave a soft nervous chuckle before her attention fell back onto Lucy and Ryan. “Ed and I don't normally team up. We both sorta do the singles stuff.” She had been far more active than her brother in terms of their careers. It could have been something to due with their styles. Leah by far was more of a showman when it came to her performance, embodying what it was to have good fundamentals in the ring with a big dose of crowd appeal. Edgar however… was a bit more direct and… punchy about things. He hadn't had a match yet where there was a strong dynamic with his opposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next