Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hot Spring Guardians

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hot Spring Guardians - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Spring Guardians

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:36 pm

"Do they really?" Olympia asked. She pondered Noriko's question for a moment, then gave a small shrug. "I dunno, I've always been like this! And it wasn't so bad, having to leave Russia and everything. I got to travel and see the world, meet all kinds of new people and get new experiences! Like meeting you and doing this! There's no hot springs like these in Russia!"

She picked up a handful of water and let it pour out, looking at the flowing water with a small smile. "I do miss my family a bit," she said, "Don't worry, they didn't stay after my incident. Last I talked to them they were enjoying themselves on the coasts of Spain."

She turned back to Noriko. "Well, that's enough about the past!" she said, "Let's talk about the future! So, now that we have both debuted at the AFW, we gotta make some plans about what we should do next! What have you got planned Noriko?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:04 pm

“I would say so… you're like a little ball of sunshine, when you aren't hitting me anyway.” She gave a small chuckle. “I wasn't sure if you were just toying around with me during the match with the whole… uh…” she paused, trying to find the words and failing. “You’re very…” Adorable? Beautiful? Soft?  “Chipper. I think that is the word.”

“I bet Russia could use them. It gets chilly there.” She didn't know about Russia outside of the stereotypical things most people would assume, but this was something she was sure was true. She quietly watched Olympia play with the water, a wide smile growing on her face. She couldn't help it, the girls energy was contagious.

“That's comforting to know. Give them my best next to speak to them.” She gave a small nod. Noriko canted her head slighting at the mention of the future. She didn't really have a roadmap laid out. This was all new to her, all different. Out of her element she was mostly going where things took her. “ I… uh… don't know? I have just been training until they give me a match really… should I be making big plans?” She fully turned in the water to look Olympia's way. The blond seemed to have her act pretty well together so many she could shine some light on what Noriko should be doing with her rise in AFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:08 pm

Olympia thought for a moment, then shook her head with a laugh. "Nope, can't say I have any plans either!" she said, "I basically came here on a whim, and because it pays pretty well. Plus a friend of mine signed up, so I figured I wouldn't be alone here!"

Olympia turned to face Noriko with a rather devious grin on her face. "Well, maybe there was one thing I had in mind," she said. She leaned up really close, as if telling Noriko a secret. "I heard AFW attracts some of the most beautiful women in the world and pits them in some of the rauchiest fights ever televised," she said, "So my plan is to fuck my way through the entire roster!"

She leaned back, laughing as if she made a funny joke. But she wasn't really joking though, Olympia was certainly planning to have as many sexual adventures as she could at AFW. That was a big part of the reason she came, competition and sex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:06 pm

“The pay is, alright. In my contract anyway… Would that friend be Safia? The other young lady who I met after the match? You both seem close.” She gave Olympia a small smirk. “She sounds like she is use to picking up after you when you go overboard.” it was true. Safia, at face value seemed to be almost motherly. That sort of friend so use to the blond’s hijinks she knew what would happen even before it did.

“Hmm?” Noriko perked up a bit as Olympia leaned in closer, halving the distance by scooting in a bit. Another secret? This was cute. It wasn't as if they had a bunch of people around. She had taken it at a compliment at first, when the blond mentioned the first part about the most beautiful of women, though the latter end of of the girls confession left her face bright red. She sat stunned like a deer in headlights just blinking at Olympia, unsure if she was being serious or just had an incredibly odd sense of humor.

When the blond started laughing, she gave a nervous chuckle as well, dismissing it as Olympia just messing with her. Edgy comedy? She was a foreigner after all. Sometimes these things missed the mark. Lost in translation somewhere perhaps. She fidgeted, folding her hand in her lap beneath the water. “Sound like… you have a very long road ahead of you.” She faintly smiled, trying her best to play along and keep things lighthearted. She was sure her friend hadn’t been trying to make her uncomfortable or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Noriko's reaction had been exactly what Olympia was going for when she revealed her secret plan. The embarrassed blush confirmed quite a bit of Olympia's suspicions. She had hoped that Noriko wouldn't be uncomfortable or embarrassed by such things, since she was in the AFW after all, but not all people were as open with their beliefs as Olympia. The blonde did want to get with Noriko and start with her first, it was just going to take a bit more effort. She certainly did not want Noriko to feel uncomfortable, that would defeat the whole point of having fun in Olympia's mind.

"Hehe, a long road indeed," Olympia said, "Not that it won't be enjoyable though! I had a lot of fun in Europe and I expect to have a lot of fun here! I mean, at least it's a great way to make friends!" She gave Noriko a wide smile again, indicating who she was referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Noriko slowly turned herself to peer out across the open sky again. Raising her hands from the depths of the spring she cupped water in her hands. Leaning down, she gave her face a small splash, running her palms over her face. She slicked back her hair, combing her finger through her long dark locks.

“There are quite a few attractive members of AFW… I would actually say most are in their own way, though I haven't met most.” She hummed in soft quiet reflection. “Ah… I suppose having large goals gives you something to aspire towards?” She seemed to be trying to put as polite of a spin on Olympia’s blunt honesty.

“I can't say I have ever really… done something like that as a way to make friends, so I will have to take you are your word.” She paused briefly before taking a sheepish peek over her shoulder at her blond companion. “Is that how you and Safia became friends or…?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 pm

Olympia nodded. "Yep! Safia and I became friends after I kicked her ass!" she said with a laugh, "We had a really good time though. There was something of a rivalry going on between us before we fought, since neither of us had lost any of our fights. She fought really hard, gave it everything she got, but in the end I outlasted her."

"There really is no better way to make friends," Olympia said, "You can't hide anything when you're in the ring. Everything gets put on the line. I feel like I understand people way better after having a fight with them. Like you, for instance! I could feel how serious you were about sumo, and how you really wanted to show what you got. I think you managed that admirably!"

"I could also feel something else too," Olympia said. Her smile turned extremely devious as she slid close, perhaps uncomfortably close, to Noriko. "I could tell you were feeling some rather naughty things when I was on top of you," Olympia said, "Don't think I didn't notice how docile you became when I was smothering you!" She winked at Noriko, lifting up her chest slightly so the tops of her boobs peeked out over the water. Olympia was getting some serious kicks out of teasing Noriko like this. She wondered how the sumo girl would react!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:07 am

“I met a few friends through sumo meets actually. We mostly kept in contact long distance though. Aside from my own stable, most of my competitors weren't from around where I lived. That's pretty nice, to not only have a close friend like that, but to have been able to follow them here to Japan.” She stretched her legs out beneath the waters with a soft sigh, wiggling her toes.

“Like me?” She glanced over to Olympia. “Why thank you. I try to apply myself in any of my endeavors. I have to admit, it was a bit intimidating to step into a wrestling ring for the first time, in a real match.” Noriko gave a small nod.

“...Something else?” The sumo inquired softly, leaning back a bit at the look the blond was giving her. She remained rooted where she sat, face reddening as the girl moved closer. “W-what? No, it wasn't like that at all… it was just… hard to breath. I wasn't ready for that… that's all.” Noriko’s eyes slowly drifted down Olympia’s body, lingering of the water slicked tops of her breasts. She suddenly looked to the side, trying to pretend she hadn't been staring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:39 pm

"Yeah I bet it was hard to breathe!" Olympia teased. She pushed her breasts up even more, almost bouncing them a little in front of Noriko. She noticed how much Noriko was staring, and that embarrassed blush when she looked away. Oh it was so much fun to tease her! Olympia could tell Noriko did not have much experience at all with these kinds of things.

"You weren't too shy in the ring either," Olympia said, "I mean, you did the same to me. I gotta say I enjoyed myself quite a bit when I was down there..." She let her voice trail off, her gaze moving downwards to indicate to Noriko exactly what she was talking about. Noriko's breasts were still hidden underwater, to Olympia's chagrin. She wanted to get a better look.

"You know, during our match I kept on thinking about something," she said, "It's rather bad, so please don't judge me too much." Olympia was blushing a bit now, as she was admitting something that embarrassed even her! "I kept on wondering, who's are actually bigger?" she gave her bust a small nudge, bouncing the tops above the water. "Since we're here, care to do a little comparison?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:59 pm

“I-it was.” Noriko confirmed, trying her best to keep her eyes straightforward. They still would wander off to the side to peer back at Olympia almost every time she caught a shift out of the corner of her eyes though before sheepishly directing themselves away. For as tall and strong as she was, the sumo was completely out of her element right now.

“I… I'd just did it because it was effective. That's all… I wasn’t… I didn't mean to…”
Noriko's face couldn't get any redder. “You...did?” She wasn't sure why she was surprised by that, not after everything the blond had said to her. Noriko shifted a bit, fidgeting in the water as she wringed her fingers and kept her head down. It wasn't as if she had someplace to hide herself away to shield her from this embarrassment. Sure, she could get out and try to leave, but that meant putting herself on full display for Olympia… but did she actually want to leave?

“Ah… what?” She actually turned a bit to face Olympia, seemingly having been surprised all over again when she realized how close the woman was to her. She sank a bit in the water, low enough he mouth was beneath the water. She kept having small flashes of the brief look she had gotten of the blonds full figure before she had come into the spring completely and found her mind trying to recompile how that would look with how Olympia was positioned before her. Rather than answer the request, she chose to simply blow bubbles in the water, trying to pretend if she said nothing the line of questioning might change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next