Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark Empty Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Mako was relaxing as she sat at the bar. She’d had a few chaotic days, but right now she was just looking to have a few drinks while watching some sports. Mako would normally be watching something involving combat like MMA or wrestling. But tonight, it looked like hockey was on.

Mako knew very little about it, but it was fun watching people pound on each other once and a while. Brawls were always fun to watch, so the shark would sit back at the bar while sipping her bottle of beer.

She was wearing short cut jeans that reached her upper thighs, and a black tank top with the words ‘Bite Me’ on the front inside a design of a sharks mouth. Not many people were in the bar, but considering it was pretty late, that wasn’t really surprising. So after an hour passed one thing was very clear to the late night bartender...

...Mako was kinda drunk.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark Empty Re: Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:11 am

If it wasn't for a friend of Daisuke's, Kayura would have been on the next plane home, having tagged along with her mother who came by on another one of her mini-tours.  Staying behind after said person was able to get her a tryout with one of the area's hockey teams.  What a lot of people who follow the sport don't know is the Japanese have a decent women's hockey program, and having played back in Canada, it felt like a no-brainer for her to be given a chance.  She was on one of those middle of pack type of teams, not really good, but not bad either.  While she started the game on the bench as the backup goalie, she would eventually get her chance to play.  The team was down 1-2 early on, the starting goalie got a bit roughed up on a couple of occasions, but nothing too alarming yet.  After a third one went in, Kayura got the call to go in.  Back home, she was use to being a starter.  However she did not object if getting a shot meant being in the back up roll, and as luck would have it she would get to play today.

As the game went on and she got to showcase her stuff to those watching, she also walked into the same bar that Mako was in.  The game was taped earlier on, but aired a later due to other programming that was going on while the game was live.  Noticing the game was on, she found a booth to watch it in.  When she got her food, the picture on the screen at the booth was messing up.  Noticing space at the bar, Kayura got up, taking the food with her, and sat down close to Mako, with one chair between them.  As this point her team battled back and was ahead 4-3, with the third period about to start.  Noticing someone else was at the bar as well, she turned toward Mako and asked "Good game eh?"  She wasn't aware how drunk Mako was, having just seen her.

Last edited by Maxy on Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun May 06, 2018 1:15 am

Mako would turn her head from the TV to see a stranger sitting down with one seat between them. It looked like the blonde woman wanted to chat, which was perfectly fine with her. Mako always loved good company, so she'd flash the woman a grin before speaking up. Albeit, she didn't speak very "articulacy".

"Mhhmm~ But...I don't watch that much hockey...but I'm pretty sure that...that goalie...does not have this game...locked down...at all..." Mako would say before taking another drink of of beer. "Maybe this...new one will do better..." the shark said as the loosing team switched their goaltenders.

"Honestly...my fave thing about hockey...is that the players...aren't afraid to kick someone's ass during it!" Mako would say with a big grin. "What about you?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun May 06, 2018 2:40 am

"I wouldn't say it's my favourite thing, but it's cool to watch. Though International based leagues like here and in Europe it's frowned upon more so than it is North America." she explained, mentioning how what the difference in getting a penalty for fighting in say various North American leagues to say a Japanese league how some is just sit for five minutes and others it's you leave the game, though for goalies it's an ejection across the board. She sighed a little after making that comment. She didn't say why, but as they continued to watch, the reasoning for her reaction would soon be revealed.

Her team added to their lead, though as the final period progressed things got a bit more aggressive, though she wasn't affraid of shoving back. In the late stages of the period as she had a shot come her way she covered up the puck, and took kind of a half of crosscheck/shove to the chain. One of her teammates came close to get the opposing player from her, but as they got in close the opposing one ended up catching part of her mask with the stick and pulled it off her. Whether it was intentional or not, Kayura didn't care. She grabbed the one who made the mistake of coming at her. One of the on-ice officials attempted to pull them apart as Kayura barked to the person "You wanna fuckin' go?!" while another official was keeping her teammate and the person apart. The other gal looked willing, but as she was about to grab Kay, Kay caught her unexpectedly with a high forearm. Even though the opposing player was wearing a full visor, it still stunned her, and both of the officials got between them before Kayura could do more. Her teammate grinned at the sight, with someone on the other team though it was in a mocking manner. This lead to a gather of everyone else, which restarted the fire. It was now difficult for those wearing the stripes to maintain order, and Kayura backed away, not wanting to get piled up on.

As she did that, she noticed the goalie at the other, debating on if she wanted some of this or not. Kayura kept an eye on her until she noticed the other goilie skating towards center, and taking of her glove, blocker, and helmet along the way. Kayura took this as both a challenge, and an opperunity to show she's not one to be messed with. She joined her and the two went at it. With the extra padding both had on, getting a good hold and landing a solid hit was easier said than done, which actually helped the opposing goalie last longer than she would have otherwise. She was taller than her opponent, which getting good aim was a bit more difficult, even more so when the opposing goalie wanted to old her in close. Kayura tried to skate back to get some distance, but mistepped and almost slipped over. She managed to get a hand free to save her balance, and instead of standing back up right away, she stayed low, put her hand between the other goalie's legs and lefted her up for a bodyslam. After the bodyslam she skated away. Nobody on the positing team dared to confront her after that. She skated to her team's bench as the other goalie stared at the lights, wondering what just happened. Once things settled down skated off. She didn't have to be told her night was done. Technically both goalies were after that, but Kayura wasn't the one flat on her back.

She tried not draw attention to herself and not look at Mako as things unfolded on the screen, though she did smirk a little.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed May 30, 2018 11:17 pm

After watching the scenes play out on the screen, Mako burst out laughing. She never excepted to see the goalie bodyslam the other goalie. But after seeing it, the shark was laughing her ass off.

"Hahahahaha! Oh my god! Hehehehe...Damn! Hahaha...She just got her ass...handed to her! AHAHAHahahahaha!" The shark laughed before pounding her fist on the bar. Slowly, Mako would start to think the now unmasked goalie on the screen looked familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it, though. Where had she seen her from?

"Hmm...do you know who that was?" Mako asked before looking at the woman next to her. Then the blonde woman looked familiar, though. The shark was starting to get confused before she started to look back and forth from the woman to the TV screen that the woman appeared to be on, as well.

"Hey...does she look a little like you...to you?" Mako asked with her head tilted to the side as she tried to figure out what was happening. "OH! Wait...is she you? Ugh...I mean...Are you her!?" she asked despite her buzz making it way more difficult for her to speak.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Kayura said nothing while Mako tried to put two and two together. She had a feeling Mako would get it eventually, though she found slight amusement in Mako checking multiple times. She was going to say something when asked if she looked like who was on tv, but she grinned at Mako's head tilt instead. When bluntly asked if she was who Mako thinks it is she nods. "Yep. That happened a few hours ago or so. Whatcha think?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:30 pm

As the woman confirmed her suspicions, Mako would be lying if she said she wasn't impressed. The blonde had just been on the screen body slamming that goalie so hard she might've cracked the ice. And considering she had done it on the ice while wearing skates made it even more impressive.

"Hahaha...I think you fucked that bitch up!" Mako would laugh while patting her on the back hard enough to call it slapping. "I don't think they teach people that in an ice rink, though...you do any combat sports or something?" the shark would then ask wondering how this woman body slammed someone so easily while on skates.

"My name's Mako by the way. What can I call you?" the shark asked after realizing that she didn't even know this blonde woman's name. If they were going to keep talking then she'd better introduce herself.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:29 am

Kayura twitched slight from the unexpected pat slap, but decided against calling Mako out on it. "Nah it wouldn't have done that, if done right it's pretty durable, especially when the Zamboni drives over it between each period and game," she told her, knowing something like wouldn't crack that ice. "If it was outdoors on a lake or pond maybe, if it wasn't cold enough." As much as she knew, she had a feeling it might be boring talking about ice science at the current moment.

"You could say so," confirming that she does combat sports, but doesn't expand on that. "Well if you didn't pick it up from the TV, name's Kayura." The bartender then commented that Kayura's mother isn't an internally known wrestler, though she wrestles in North America more so than here in Japan, but has had her fair share of matches this side of the ocean.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Mako chuckled as Kayura explained she couldn’t have actually broken the ice. The shark had been kidding when she said that, so it was kinda funny to hear the blonde was taking it so seriously.

“Hehe I know, I know. I was just exaggerating.” Mako would say with a grin. Soon after the shark would learn her new friend’s name and about the woman’s connections to wrestling from the bartender. Apparently her mom was a big shot in the wrestling world. Honestly that sounded pretty cool to the shark.

“Wow, sounds like a big deal to me. Now it makes sense why you’re such a badass.” she said with a chuckle. Now the shark was wondering what her mom was like, but she’d ask for details later. “So...got any plans for the night?” Mako would ask with a mischievous smile. Kay seemed like a nice girl, and in her current state, the shark was feeling like showing her new friend a fun time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:32 am

While Kayura didn't respond directly to the badass comment, she did grin slightly. She wasn't one that went looking for trouble, it just happened to find her. "Can't say I do" she replied, which originally she tended on eating something then call it a night. "How about you?" She noticed Mako's facial expression with the question, though it caused her to attempt to figure out how drunk Mako was. While Kay was one who did prefer women over guys, if one was too plastered it wouldn't feel right to approach. She didn't think Mako was at that point, but something gave her the feeling Mako was here quite awhile before she showed up. She turned for a moment as if to look back at the screen but made eye contract with the bartender and silently with her lip movement attempted to ask "How many has she had?" wanting to inquire on if this person that approached her liked what she saw on screen is too drunk enough to be properly social with.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next