Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Of Like Minds

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Of Like Minds - Page 3 Empty Re: Of Like Minds

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:17 am

As irritating as Nadya was trying to be, she was also fascinating in a fashion, something that Anesthesia couldn’t help but contemplate as the woman fondled her breasts like she owned them. She was keen to let it continued, quite enjoying the touch - too many of her own paramours were delicate, liked to take their time, underestimated the value of a good grope.

Not Nadya. Straight to the point, even if she had to do it in such a brusque, brutish way. It certainly couldn’t be said that she wasn’t getting into better moods, at least at first. Even if she reveled in poking fun at Anesthesia, she enjoyed herself throughout, even upping the ante farther than Anesthesia had initially thought to. ”Two wins is acceptable, as is fighting in the nude, though I would prefer a little oiling up first. We have a sparring ring here that’s perfect such a thing, and we can even provide some toys you might be fancy.”

It was a small olive branch to give, a strange one, but Nadya seemed quick to refuse it all the same. Anesthesia pulled away and stepped back to her desk, leaning on it as the Russian went on a short tirade. She exchanged a quick glance to Helen, who didn’t seem to know what to say in such a situation, meekly staying quiet the whole way.

”Nadya, if I had any interest in ‘cutting you up’, I wouldn’t have invited you here to make it happen. There are so many more convenient ways.” She waved her hand about, letting Nadya’s imagination fill in the blanks. ”And I don’t think I’ll try to fight you - I will. And win.” There wasn’t any haughtiness in her voice. She spoke like it was a simple, verifiable fact. ”But if you think it’s all so silly, if you’re not interested, I have to ask: why are you still here? Why haven’t you at least attempted to leave? I don’t have any guards, you could rip Helen apart, and I’m not armed, as you clearly felt.”

Anesthesia held out her hands, showing she had nothing up her sleeves. ”You don’t see me as a threat. What do you have to lose, then?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Anesthesia seemed to be having such a wonderful little time, arranging the rules of what would essentially be a private AFW match, making coy little suggestions about oil and toys. Nadya had very nearly been drawn into it. She had let her guard down, let her twisted joy at hurting Helen's feelings and tearing down Anesthesia's expectations of her turn into something much more pliable and willing to compromise. Something which was ready to go along with moronic plots to slip her into Friction as a nurse—just about the stupidest idea one could imagine—and which would throw her into a friendly little sexual tussle against her hostess.

Nadya went back through the conversation, trying to figure out where she slipped up. She couldn't narrow it down to one specific moment. All she knew was that the vortex of stupidity swirling around her was starting to infect her, too, and maybe she should best be going if she wanted to keep her sanity intact.

If she wanted to keep it intact.

"You vant to know vhy I'm still here? Isn't it obvious?" Nadya growled, as Anesthesia stepped away from her, back to her desk, trying to goad Nadya into some admission of secret desire. Nadya wasn't going to be fooled by a dense cunt like this one. "Vhat changes if I leave here? Nothing. I have no reason to stay, but I have no reason to leave, either. I have nothing, no matter vhat I do...maybe I vas hoping you vould try to kill me, so I could take some deserving whores vith me. You fucking cunts." She sucked in air between clenched teeth, nostrils flaring. Then, she raised her voice. "You get it? You think I secretly am dying to fuck you or something? I vould rather kill you! And it vouldn't make any difference if I do it! Vhat vould I be giving up!? Really...maybe I should just get to it right now."

She suddenly jerked forward, grabbing for Anesthesia's wrist, trying to yank the "doctor" in once again, putting them in very close quarters. Once she had Anesthesia within her personal space again, Nadya would stop, leaning in, sniffing a little, her eyes scanning Anesthesia's face, betraying nothing but contempt. "You little shit. I'll fight you, but I vill hold nothing back. Nothing." To just dig herself a deeper hole, Nadya would spit, launching a glob of saliva that would splatter all over Anesthesia's exposed cleavage. A tangible show of her pure hatred. "And ve start right now. I'm not vaiting to get oiled up, and get in a ring, and look over your collection of slut toys. You get your little bitch over there to go get it ready, if you vant. Fine. But I'll fight you on the vay from here to there. Starting as soon as you're naked, whore."

With that, Nadya stepped back and started stripping herself, pulling her shirt over her head in a quick motion which nearly tore it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:25 am

Anesthesia watched and listened as Nadya ranted and raved, filling the air with venom. She couldn’t but wonder if she was this crude before she was incarcerated, or if this foul mouth of hers was a trait she picked up from behind bars. The woman was clearly many things, but wholly sane was not one of them. Any psychologist worth her salt could likely get a thick book out of this one if they ever made it to the couch. Quite possibly a trilogy.

She could’ve said many things to Nadya’s declarations, especially her claims of wanting a death, her self-destructive nature. It seemed like her world had taken a strange path, and she was willing to let it all come to an end in a strange place in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by people she didn’t know.

Anesthesia would’ve been content to stand there and let her vent, but it seemed like Nadya had other plans. More forceful plans. Plans that had her coming over and yanking her face to face, no doubt trying to satiate her needs for dominant, solidify her stance. The Dark Nightingale kept her face calm as she was sniffed and glared upon, Nadya challenging her like some wild animal about to establish her territory. Which, perhaps, she was, in more ways than one.

The only move she made was to look down when the spit touched her breast, watching it trail down her body with mild bemusement. It was hardly the least hygienic thing that had ever touched her chest, but the insult was recognized. They would be coming back to that before this day was through.

When the gauntlet was finally thrown down, Anesthesia turned her gaze to Helen and gave her a nod, giving her a silent order than the woman was all-too eager to follow, quickly leaving the room to make the proper preparations. She closed the door, making a noise that echoed through the room, and it was only then that Anesthesia turned her focus back to Nadya.

Disrobing was a simple task, and Anesthesia wasted little time on it, tugging her sash loose and letting the robe slip off her body to reveal the nude form underneath. While she was no longer what one could call a ‘young woman’, she was in the prime of her life, and her body showed it. A full, voluptuous form, rounded hips, smooth skin without a blemish to be seen. But beneath those curves was muscle. Musclce built from over a decade of wrestling. Whatever Nadya thought of her, there would be no denying that.

Anesthesia’s face hardened as she bent her legs, sliding into a grappling stance, ready for the onslaught. ”This is not going to go the way you think.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:13 am

Nadya had come here ready to die if she had to, mind swimming with ways to take as many ugly, stupid whores down with her as she possibly could. Maybe those plans would still come into play. As she said, she did not intend to hold anything back against Anesthesia. She had nothing to lose. Who cared if Nadya ripped the smug "doctor" into an old hag-shaped pile of body parts on the floor? She wasn't here for a little slap-and-giggle pillow fight, and in fact Nadya already felt that she had shown too much softness to the "doctor" and her mind-numbingly dense underling. Anesthesia wanted to test the limits of the female anatomy? Her own body was going to be the test subject tonnight.

Nadya's shirt came off quickly over her head, and she unbuttoned and dropped her pants in one smooth motion. Stepping out of them, and her shoes, Nadya was left in her plain white underwear. She quickly unhooked her bra and let it drop, then nearly tore her panties off of her body—and tossed them at Anesthesia, trying to land them on the older woman's tits, maybe stick them on the spot of saliva she had left on those sagging bags. She felt like she had already been entirely too nice to Anesthesia, and she wanted to make up for it in pure, unadulterated contempt from here on out.

"Tell me, vhat did you think vas going to happen vhen you invited me here? Did you actually think I vas going to be your obedient little slut, like that vorthless vorm out there?" Nadya spat back at Anesthesia, as she straightened up to her full height and bringing her arms up, ready to fight. "You should see the look on your face. You look heartbroken, whore."

Facing off, the two women were startlingly similar in build. The muscle which Anesthesia had built over a decade of wrestling, Nadya had built through almost four years in prison with nothing else to do but fight and exercise to exhaustion. Nadya's curves, too, were a match for Anesthesia's, with nice, full, generous breasts and mature, rounded hips.

But whereas Anesthesia's skin had not a blemish to be seen, Nadya's skin was covered in little scars, some barely more than pinkish dots, others more noticeably discolored and an inch or two long. She had at least three or four such scars on her tits, a half-dozen along her back...clearly, Anesthesia did not have any idea what she was getting herself into. She had no idea what Nadya's life had been like, especially not over the last four years. She was just a spoiled little girl playing with her dolls. Now a doll could fight back.

"Let's do it. Let's make you cry, cunt," Nadya growled, before swinging a sudden, quick jab right at Anesthesia's chin, trying to nail her with a nice opening punch to set the tone of the fight!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:44 pm

There was a look of sadness on Anesthesia’s face as Nadya disrobed, though it likely wasn’t for the reason that the harsh woman believed. She knew that life in prison was no picnic for the former nurse, but she hated what it had done to skin, the way it had left her body blemished and scarred. To disfigure such a fine form, to harm that perfect skin, was like defacing precious art. Such a shame that Nadya would never consent to letting her work and remake it. Anesthesia was sure she could bring back some of her former glory…

She caught the ripped panties that were flung her way, took a moment to wipe her breast clean with them, then tossed them to the side, letting her regrets go for the moment. Her concern needed to be on what Nadya could do, what she could actually bring in a fight. From what she knew of the woman, she wasn’t a trained fighter, had never taken to any formal style, but with a body like that, she had doubtless picked up a few things behind the bars.

How would that fair against her own wrestling acumen? She was curious to find out, and judging from the way Nadya seemed determined to bring the fight her way, she wouldn’t have to wait long for the opportunity.

In she came, leading the way with a jab aimed at Anesthesia’s face. Nice. Swift. A bit sloppy on the form, but the blow didn’t lack for power, cracking the Dark Nightingale clean in the face. Maybe she could’ve blocked it, maybe she couldn’t, but she didn’t try, either way - she felt it was worth the brief, stinging pain if it let her get in close, which it did. If Nadya thought a simple jab would be enough to hold her off, she was about to learn how painfully mistaken she was.

No, instead of retreating, Anesthesia plowed forward, getting into Nadya’s personal space. She reached out and grabbed the Russian’s shoulder, digging her fingernails in deep to keep her close, then raised her leg with a quick, stiff knee, one that was meant to hit between her opponent’s legs, strike in her most sensitive spot. A dirty move to start things with, yes, but that seemed to be the tone Nadya was going for to start with, anyway. Might as well start at that level and keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:59 am

Anesthesia looked like some kind of mopey, hideous witch right now, and Nadya almost threw up in her mouth a little bit looking at the old fucking hag. She shouldn't have upped the ante and made this a naked match. She didn't want to look at this old woman's naked body. Back in her raping days, she wouldn't have given this so-called "doctor" a second thought. And Nadya went after just about everyone. Fuck Anesthesia. Fuck Helen. Fuck this whole stupid visit. Fuck life.

At least Nadya would have the opportunity to beat this woman into bloody ruin before she left. She may or may not show the "doctor" some pity and fuck an orgasm out of her after that, if Anesthesia was conscious, if she would ever be able to regain consciousness after the beating she was going to receive. It all started right here, right now, as Nadya's fist cracked cleanly into Anesthesia's chin, forcing the woman's head back with the enjoyable sound of knuckles crashing into flesh and rattling the bones underneath. Nadya didn't intend to leave it at just a jab, either. Allowing herself a small smile, she swung her other fist around, aiming a hook at Anesthesia's temple...

...when it arrived, her foe was no longer there, and her knuckles found nothing but air. Anesthesia's knee, meanwhile, buried itself in Nadya's crotch. The Russian woman bent a bit, knees turning in, body trembling for just a second in pain and in fury as she stumbled backward, hands up defensively as she tried to extricate herself from Anesthesia's grasp on her shoulder. "F-fucking cheating cunt!! If you veren't dead already...!" she hissed, before realizing just how useless words were. After everything she had said, after all the inane babbling Anesthesia had done, accusations of cheating were so much whistling in a hurricane.

So Nadya just focused on one thing: pain. The pain in her own body, first off. One step closer to her ultimate, macabre goal. Every little bit helped, didn't it? She should embrace it.

Next: pain for Anesthesia. More pain than she had ever felt before. She was going to be in agony. She was going to beg. Every bit of pain Nadya felt would be returned with interest. Nadya, now, rather than throwing a punch, opened her hand up into a claw and swung it upward, trying to rake her nails across Anesthesia's bare chest! "WHORE!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Anesthesia had to be honest, with herself if no one else - after everything Nadya had said and done and threatened to do, there was some immense satisfaction in kneeing her in the groin and seeing that look of anguish on her face. It was something that would’ve given her pleasure on just about on anyone, but on someone who so richly deserved it, there were no words to describe how a delicious a sight it made.

It was enough to make her smile. What Nadya said, however, was enough to make her laugh.

”Cheating? You thought they’d be rules?” Her laugh was suitably high-pitched and playful just to make it that much more annoying. ”What a silly idea.”

It seemed that Nadya agreed, at least silently, because the next attack that came Anesthesia’s way was nowhere near as pedestrian. Wrestling instincts told it was some sort of chop, going straight for her chest, a blow that would leave her stinging. The reality, however, was much more painful.

The Dark Nightingale’s shriek was a mix of pain, surprise, and rage, as Nadya’s nails tore into her flesh. It wasn’t quite enough to break skin, not yet, but it did leave a trail of reddened flesh in its path, a searing spot that wouldn’t be disappearing anytime soon. She gritted her teeth as she took a staggering step from the blow, but that was the only retreat she gave.

One foot came down hard, stomping the wooden floor and establishing a solid base. The other lifted up and shot out hard, as Anesthesia launched a powerful push kick towards Nadya’s gut and attempted to send her careening into the nearby bookshelf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:34 am

Anesthesia thought that she could mock Nadya, just sit there on some high horse and talk down to Nadya, as if Nadya was the one who was stupid enough to invite a wild apex predator into her home because "Oh, we both like hard fucking." Nadya didn't need to respond to Anesthesia's mocking with words. She just needed to respond with pain. Anesthesia's unblemished skin was going to bear more than one scar by the time Nadya was done with it. She was going to make a patchwork puzzle of slashes, punctures, and tears all along that torso, from hips to head.

Nadya growled like some jungle creature as her nails tore into Anesthesia's tit, not quite opening up any blood vessels, but leaving deep red lines all the way up the height of the orb, one crossing just across Anesthesia's areola, which the Russian hoped would seriously and especially hurt the dumb "doctor" for a long, long time. Anesthesia stumbled back, and Nadya moved forward, bringing her fists up, wanting to use her knuckles to bash in her opponent's thick skull. She was a powerful woman. She wasn't going to fight like a little girl.

As she stalked forward, Anesthesia stopped, and suddenly swung a leg forward, aiming a kick at Nadya's gut. The Russian's arms shot downward, though not in time to stop that foot from sinking into her gut. "Ooouuggh!" she grunted, as she felt her stomach pounded inward, and she wobbled backward on her heels. Her arms might not have been able to stop the blow, which felt like a hot ball of iron in her intestines, but she could retaliate. Her arms encircled that leg, hands grabbing onto her foe's ankle, tightening around it, holding it in place right against her belly. She narrowed her eyes at Anesthesia, then fell backward, trying to twist at the woman's leg at the same time, using her own weight and Anesthesia's momentum, trying to fling Anesthesia around and spin her into the bookshelf, instead, with Nadya coming down on her with a flurry of jabs aimed at her stomach and her tits!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:58 am

Destructive.

Terrifying.

Inelegant.

Those words and a few others were what came to Anesthesia’s mind as Nadya came stalking forward with a venomous, murderous glare. If she’d had any doubt to the sincerity of the woman’s words, they were quickly being erased. This was a woman with a death wish. She would put her in the ground, quite literally, if she hesitated. This wasn’t a wrestling match, wasn’t a catfight, it was a animalistic, primal fight, the like of which Anesthesia hadn’t had since…

A brief, pleasant gasp escaped her lips, before she refocused on the task at hand and shot her leg out, attempting to send the ravaging Russian crashing into the bookshelf. However, that didn’t go quite as she’d planned. Oh, the kick landed, that was what she wanted, and it sounded like it hurt quite a bit, but she had also wanted to get that foot back when she was done. This was not the case.

Anesthesia howled as she send flying into the bookcase, whipped around with Nadya’s bestial strength and slammed into it, sending some of her favorite works tumbling to the floor. Punches followed, harsh and erratic, coming from every angle. Jabs, yes, but jabs delivered with searing hatred, buffeting Anesthesia about, giving her little time recuperate.

She took them, however, and didn't use her arms to block. She had a better use for them, as she reached up and fumbled around on top of the bookcase, searching here and there, until…

Ah. There it was.

Anesthesia gripped her globe tight, pulled it off the top of the shelve and brought it down hard on top of Nadya’s skull, smashing her right on the top of her head with the blunt, metal object.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:28 am

Nadya did not want to hear any pleasant sounds escaping from between Anesthesia's lips. The expression on the doctor's face did not show nearly enough agony, enough anguish, enough existential dread for Nadya's liking. The Russian was going to fix that. She gripped onto Anesthesia's leg tight and swung the woman around, utilizing strength she might not have had before her stint in prison. She was always strong, but back then some of her prey had a chance. She lost to soft little bitches who were able to exploit weaknesses in her methods.

Not anymore. The soft little bitch pressed against the bookcase right now was going to bleed, and was going to know the true meaning of agony tonight. Nadya's fist pumped forward over and over again, like a piston accelerating a car up to a hundred kilometers per hour. She jabbed her knuckles into Anesthesia's solar plexus, trying to force the air out of her, then found her tits, trying to bruise them, swell them up into bloated balloons which she could pop at her convenience. With her enemy not bothering to block those punches, Nadya would start to move them higher, tagging Anesthesia's cheek, then her chin, trying to ruin every inch of the woman's carefully-maintained countenance...

She didn't see the globe coming. All her focus was on destroying Anesthesia, and she didn't account for the woman's hands. Maybe the fake doctor just didn't seem like the type to fight so dirty, so quickly. She had had such a fucking ridiculous holier-than-thou attitude towards Nadya, trying to lord her civility over the bitter nurse from the second Nadya walked into her study. But Anesthesia was the one who immediately defaulted to trickery and dirty tactics when things turned against her. She brought that globe smashing down hard on top of Nadya's head, and all of a sudden flames seemed to consume Nadya's vision, and a piercing screech overwhelmed her ears. She let out a loud, harsh cry of pain as she lost her legs from underneath her and slumped down, onto her hands and knees...head bent low, a nasty bump swelling up underneath her thick mat of black hair.

Under her breath, she cursed Anesthesia with every word in every language she knew. If the "doctor" wanted to play dirty, then she was only going to suffer more. Down on her hands and knees like that, looking like she was almost prostrating herself before Anesthesia, Nadya would open her mouth and try to find Anesthesia's leg, biting down hard on the meaty part of her calf, trying to sink her teeth in deep enough to make Anesthesia's leg hurt as much as her skull did!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next