Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

So a Champion and a Former Champion Walk into a Bar...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So a Champion and a Former Champion Walk into a Bar... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a Champion and a Former Champion Walk into a Bar...

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Natasha's eyes would glance momentarily down to the Hentai Title resting upon their table, the belt she had worn for just about two entire years that now belonged to the woman sitting across from her. It would be a lie for her to say she didn't want it back, sure Natasha would tell anyone who asked she had moved on and wanted to own some new gold in the AFW but truthfully she was having to restrain herself from challenging Ari to the title right then and there. That would be quite the commotion she thought to herself, but then she wouldn't ever be allowed back here so that was out. "Oh they will come." She said after a moment's pause, eyes returning to look across the table at Ari.

"Enjoy it while you have it and fight to keep it, don't let it slip through your fingers on the first defense like Minerva did. You'll never get a second chance at the first defense."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

So a Champion and a Former Champion Walk into a Bar... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a Champion and a Former Champion Walk into a Bar...

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 am

Ari smiled out, she didn't think herself as a materialistic person, but she was quickly becoming attached to the title. And the idea knowing that she was only going to part with it was by another woman physically and sexually overpowering her to pry it off of her waist. The longer she kept this belt, meant that every time she had to defend it she had to expect the hungriest of girls to come at her. And she loved that idea as evident of her smile on her lips.

But then she thought about how long it would take before someone would be chosen for her first defense, and then the next and the next. Ari was impatient. She didn't want to wait for some suits to decide when it would be her time for fun now that she was Champion.

But then her eyes widened. She came up with a great solution to get around that.

"Huhu...oh don't worry. I'm going to do all I can to ensure that only the sexiest and most talented woman take this away from me."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Natasha's first thought after hearing Ari's answer was one of relief as she now held zero reservations over the kind of champion this woman was going to be. Even if her title run ended tomorrow it would have been a successful one for Ari had the right attitude about it all. This was someone who wasn't going to hide or make excuses if she lost, Ari was going to to earn that title every day and whomever eventually takes it from her will have gone to war to do so.

She just hoped Ari didn't run into her own Minerva. Natasha still hated that she had lost the belt to someone like that but somehow she didn't think the same would happen to Ari. She just didn't seem the type to get complacent, not like Natasha realized she had become after two years of being the top of the pyramid.

Realization or not however, Natasha still had her pride and blurted out her next words before thinking them over. "If it's the sexiest and most skilled who will take the belt from you then ya might as well slide it across the table right now." She smirked and drank some more wine, not even picking up how that might have sounded to Ari. "And what idea just popped into your head? I can practically see the lightbulb that just went off."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Ari's eyes flashed with a mischievous glint when she heard Natasha casually challenged her, 'subtly' claiming that she could take the title away from her. But she was going to let it slide, there was no malicious intent behind those words and Ari was most definitely be fine with putting the title up for grabs if it meant standing across the ring with Natasha once again.

She let out a laugh, running her hand over her title as she looked at Natasha with excited eyes, she was quite proud of this idea that came to her suddenly. "There's so many women in the back who want a shot at being known as the Greatest Woman in Sex, and I'm not so good at waiting or picking, frankly I'm fine with any woman who thinks that they could outfuck me to take this title. So I'm thinking....about starting a Hentai Championship Open Challenge." she let out, the excitement lead to her heart beginning to race just thinking about all the different kinds of women who would step up at an Open Challenge.

"If women want an opportunity, I say they shouldn't have to wait. Because I won't wait for the suits to decide who gets the right to challenge me."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:13 am

Natasha just sat there nursing her glass of wine while she listened attentively to Ari's grand plan for her hentai title and she couldn't help but smile at it. The woman was certainly ambitious and if she went through with her plan, and Natasha had every right to believe that the woman would, then the Hentai division would be a very lively place for the forseeable future. Well, at least as long as Ari managed to hold onto the title with all the defenses she was sure to have. But at first all Natasha did was raise her glass and clink it against Ari's own glass, raising it in toast to the woman's grand plan and then taking a long drink from it. Once she placed it back upon the table Natasha went to say something but was interrupted by their food.

"Here you two go, I hope you enjoy your lunch and if theres anything i can do to improve your experience please let me know." Their waitress said as she placed down the two plates of absolutely delicious smelling food, giving the two a slight bow of her head before she went to serve other customers. Natasha took a moment to refill both her glass and Ari's before taking the first bite and letting out a long "hmmmmmmmmmmm!" in delight.

"Oh thats delicious, as I knew it would be but its good to have your beliefs proven true." Natasha took another bite or three before pausing to actually reply to Ari. "Thats quite the plan you have on your mind and I must say I approve. I just hope you can last through a few challengers so you can really experience what the hentai division has to offer. I'd throw my hat into that ring but...well I don't think it would be fair of me to go for the title again when theres so many hungry women who deserve a shot at it. Perhaps in the future I can set up another battle royale or the like, with all the challengers but for now I will have to satisfy myself in other ways."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Ari smiled as her grand scheme seemed to have been well receptive by Natasha as she raised her glass of wine, the Champion would raise her glass and tap it against Natasha's for the toast before drinking down the wine. The rush of the alcohol shot through her body as she let out a breath of satisfied air of the refined drink as the night was only getting better when the food arrived. And damn did it smell delicious. The reaction that Natasha gave as she took a bite made things all the more exciting for Ari as she brought up a bite to her mouth.

The rush of flavor almost overwhelmed Ari as a delighted smile curled onto her lips, "Mmmmmmmmmm!" she let out with glee as she brought her hand up to her cheek as she chewed her food to get every bit of the flavor before it descended into her stomach. "I'm sooooo glad that I followed your advice, this food is simply amazing!" she exclaimed before taking up another piece.

"Huhuhu, even if I were to loose it, I'd still seek out the best that the Hentai Division had to offer. There's been a great number of women that have been catching my eye in recent memory. Like just before I captured my title, a beautiful and unyielding woman by the name of Li-Mei certainly gave me a time of my life...I have unfinished business with her..." Ari trailed off before her eyes locked back on Natasha, "Just like how I have unfinished business with you." she let out another sultry smile after having another piece of glorious deliciousness as she wiped her mouth.

"It may not be fair to give you a title shot...but I think it's just as unfair to us if we were to deny ourselves the pleasures we give each other....Besides...who said we need to settle this in the ring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:43 am

The pair didn't take long to devour every last delicious morsel of food on either of their plates, the wine flowing in excess as the two indulged themselves to their hearts content. It was a celebration after all, if one didn't enjoy such occassions to the fullest then why go out at all? Natasha was a bit red in the face now after several glasses of wine but she was French and Russian so this level of alcohol wasn't going to impact her that much, she was quite sure of that as she giggled and brought the conversation back to the topic Ari had raised earlier. "I mean yeeeeeea you're good and all, plus have you looked at your magneficent body lately? Just wow. But I think you and I need to get to know one another better before I just take you home don't you think?"

Natasha was all smiles as she leaned upon the table with her elbow, the wine glass in her other hand which she took another long drink from. Their lovely waitress returned with yet another bottle, this one a sweet white to go with the small slices of cold and rich chocolate cake the woman placed before them both. "Bon appetite you two!" She exclaimed with a borad smile and a bow, one just low enough to give both ladies a peek down the front of the woman's white blouse.

"I think that top of hers was buttoned up a bit higher when we got here." Natasha mused as she watched the girl leave, enjoying the sight a bit before returning her gaze to Ari. "So what were you doing before the AFW Ari?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:08 am

Ari was a little taken aback to hear Natasha not accept up on her offer to settle their...'differences' outside of the ring. She almost found it insulting, but she knew better than to get upset at the teasing words of Natasha. It definitely got a rise out of Ari as her face momentarily balked at the rejection, in all of it's alcohol induced redness. Ari's heritage was beginning to show, how alcohol affected her as her face was getting a much deeper shade of red than her dinner partner of the night as the waitress brought them their night. Ari's eyes were looking exactly where Natasha's had wandered and got a peak down the blouse.

"Yes, I think it was. We should leave her a nice treat before we leave wouldn't you say?" she responded to her lovely friend as she took a bite of the delicious chocolate cake in front of her, taking a fork sized bite as it was simply wonderful as she let out a coo. "Mmmmmm~ Sooooo goood~!" she let out as the cake was much more delicious than she thought, swallowing the sweet treat down before turning her attention back to Natasha.

"Oh? Before AFW? Heheh, nothing too special. I was just an entertainer at clubs. Small time stuff, looked around and found a nice little club that were known for hosting mud wrestling and other messy matches. I couldn't resist and had no reason of leaving, I was quick satisfied just rolling around with another sexy girl inside of anything gooey." she reminiscence about her early start in sexy wrestling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2