Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii Showdown - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Micca let out an annoyed huff when Shiho refused to admit defeat and call her Micca-sama. And when she went to restrain her arms with her legs and spread her legs, Shiho still refused to submit, much to Micca's frustration. She continued her struggling, making it hard for Micca to keep the hold.

"Mrrghh... s-stop struggling, will you?" Micca grumbled, knowing that she wouldn't be able to keep Shiho there much longer. "J-just tap out and call me Micca-sama, alright? Come on!!" Micca urged Shiho to admit defeat, but the blonde kawaii kept being a petulant, stubborn little kid, making Micca feel annoyed even more.

Eventually, thanks to Shiho endless struggling, Micca had no choice but to let go of Shiho's legs. But, she would remain on top of her, still sitting on her in a schoolgirl pin. There, she would try to recover her strength a little before she could come up with another move that she could think of in order to make Shiho finally submit and call her Micca-sama.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:12 pm

Of course Shiho was stubborn, but she wouldn't apologize for that. Obviously she would be stubborn if what she was being asked to do was totally stupid, like call her obviously less-skilled-than-her opponent by an honorific she hadn't earned! Micca was really starting to get on Shiho's nerves. The brunette girl would have to really beg for forgiveness if she wanted Shiho to help her be a better fighter after all of this!

"YOU stop struggling! S-stop struggling to keep me down! Dummy!!" Shiho kept on struggling, wasting quite a bit of her energy, but in the end it was not really a waste, as Micca let go of her legs. Shiho let them flop back down, relaxing for a second, taking a few deep breaths, recovering her strength as she, too, was thinking about what she had to do. What was the best way to escape from a schoolgirl pin? She was a catfighter, not a wrestler, used to slapping and shoving...but she had seen plenty of pro-style matches, and she was pretty sure she could...

...bring her legs up, kicking them high, straight up towards the ceiling, and then bring them down, trying to wrap them around Micca's body, trying to use them to wrench the brunette girl down and off of her so that she could escape from the schoolgirl pin at last!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:21 am

Micca was planning to make Shiho submit by sitting on her face to silence her, but before she could do that, she suddenly felt Shiho's legs wrapping around her body from behind before she was wrenched away from her body. "Aaahh!!" Micca cried out as she was thrown off of Shiho's body before she landed on the mat. "Urgh!!"

With her no longer straddling Shiho's body, Micca groaned as she got up on all four, looking at Shiho with an annoyed look. Seriously, not only that she was stubborn, she was also tenacious. It should be easy for her to admit defeat and call her Micca-sama. If she wasn't as stubborn as this, Micca wouldn't have problem making friends with her.

"Ngh... s-stop being so stubborn, will you? You're making me angry here!" Micca said. It was hard for Micca to get angry, but Shiho being as stubborn as a mule was rubbing her off the wrong way. Still, after being thrown off of Shiho's body, Micca would need some time to recover before she could do something on this particularly stubborn kawaii.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:47 am

After managing to throw Micca off of her, Shiho, too, would take a moment just to reset and recuperate after very nearly being totally defeated there. She got up onto all fours, looking over at Micca, who was doing the same thing. Shiho panted, sucking in oxygen as she glared at Micca in extreme annoyance. The annoyed look on Micca's face made her even more annoyed, because what did the brunette have to be annoyed about!? "Guh...stupid..." Shiho scoffed to herself, shaking her head at the gall of her foe.

"Y-you're the one who's being stupid and stubborn! I just wanted to help you but you decided to do all...this!" Shiho would bark back, as she got angry, and she intended to take out her frustration on Micca before her foe had time to think! Lunging forward, Shiho would try to grab Micca's shoulders, then throw her back down onto her front on the canvas, so that Shiho could get on her back!

And, if she got on Micca's back, Shiho would turn towards the brunette's legs, bring up a hand...and bring it down as hard as she could on Micca's cute, tight butt, giving her a spank as punishment for her bad behavior!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:14 pm

At this point, Micca was too annoyed to think that perhaps she should tone down her anger a bit as she heard Shiho's words. "S-shut up!! You're the one who's stupid and stubborn! It's not that hard to just admit defeat and call me Micca-sama!!" The normally fun-loving kawaii was feeling too irate, and all she could think of at the moment was to make the other kawaii admit defeat and call her Micca-sama like she was supposed to do if she was losing.

But, unfortunately for Micca, she was still recovering, and Shiho took this opportunity to lunge towards her, grabbing Micca by her shoulders. She couldn't react to it in time, and she ended up getting herself thrown onto her front, landing on the canvas chest and stomach first, and she yelped in pain upon landing. "Auughh!!" The landing left her winded and dazed, giving Shiho a perfect opportunity to exact vengeance upon her.

As Micca was still on her front, Shiho got on her back. The brown-haired kawaii could feel the weight of the blonde kawaii on her back, and she dreaded what she would do to her next. Until when Shiho's hand descended down onto her butt, making a fleshy, resounding smack! "Uwaahhh!!" She squealed, throwing her head back. The stinging sensation from the spank had halted her thought process for a while, leaving her totally vulnerable for more spanks from Shiho.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Right now, Shiho was pretty pissed off at Micca, the brunette having made this whole spar a kind of annoying affair by trying to force Shiho to call her Micca-sama when it obviously didn't fit her and Shiho was the one who was going to have to help Micca get tougher if she ever wanted to be good at fighting! Micca had training which Shiho didn't, but so what? Shiho was obviously tougher, she was on top right now, and she was going to humiliate Micca until she was forced to admit that Shiho deserved her worship and acclaim!

The blonde brought her hand down hard on Micca's bottom, smirking and chuckling as the girl's butt cheeks quivered and her whole body thrashed and wriggled underneath her. "Yeah, this is your punishment for being the most stupid and stubborn person ever!!" she barked, as she started bringing both her hands down on Micca's ass, one right after the other, over and over again, giving her the spanking of her life to really rub in her helplessness!

And then, Shiho would stop. She would grin, and she would giggle to yourself. "I'll start teaching you things right now," she said, and she would grab onto Micca's black gym shorts with both hands, yanking them down her legs, trying to reveal her butt and whatever underwear, if any, Micca was wearing underneath! "First lesson: when you act all stubborn, embarrassment is the best punishment!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Things were getting bad for Micca as Shiho went to town spanking her butt with both hands, causing the brunette kawaii to squeal out in pain after each slap. *SMACK!* "Uaaahh!!" *SMACK!* "Auuughh!!!" *SMACK!* "Huunnghh!!!" *SMACK!* "Guuhuu!!!" When Shiho finally stopped, Micca let out a whine, almost sobbing from the stinging sensation on her butt after being spanked by the blonde.

Still, she was very angry at Shiho. Not only that the blonde kawaii kept calling her stupid, she also spanked on her butt because of this whole thing. She would like to make her pay for this. But then, she heard Shiho's words before the blonde kawaii pulled down her shorts, revealing her panty-clad butt. Underneath the pink fabric of her panties, her butt was red thanks to the spanks from Shiho.

"Hnnnngghuuuh... y-you shut up..." Micca moaned, maintaining her defiance despite the pain and humiliation. The usually fun-loving kawaii was very determined to make Shiho pay back for doing this. But she needed to recover first before she could exact her vengeance upon her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 am

For a second, Shiho would just keep her hands on Micca's butt, feeling the firm, warm little booty underneath those pink panties, as the girl whined and complained underneath her. The blonde rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh at Micca being so sour about this. "I'd still help you, you know, to get stronger than this. Just as soon as you call me Shiho-sama and admit you lost!" she would insist, giving Micca one more hard spank just to illustrate the power she had over her.

Spanking wasn't the only thing Shiho could do from this position, though. Having pulled down Micca's shorts, letting them bunch up around her knees, Shiho had an exposed pair of panties which were clinging to the brunette's butt tightly...and alluringly. With a smirk on her face, Shiho grabbed onto those panties. "Do it already! Just call me Shiho-sama right now!" she demanded, before giving those panties a tug, trying to wedge them up Micca's butt, lightly to start...but soon enough, that wedgie would gain in intensity as Shiho started stretching out those undies!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:46 pm

For a second, Micca started to rethink about her position and began to grasp that she might have been unfairly bitter towards Shiho regarding the whole shindig, considering that she was technically in a position where she should abide to the rules and submit to Shiho, calling her Shiho-sama to solidify the blonde kawaii's victory. But, on the other hand, Micca did manage to get Shiho in a position where it was Shiho who should submit to her and call her Micca-sama.

"Nnnghh... b-but I almost got you!" Micca complained almost childishly, pointing out that she could've won this little match of theirs if Shiho were to submit to her and call her Micca-sama, but the blonde kawaii decided to be a stubborn dunderhead instead, which annoyed Micca, causing her to lose her focus and concentration, allowing Shiho to turn the tables and have Micca in a compromising position instead, where her shorts were pulled down, exposing her panties.

When Shiho demanded her to call her Shiho-sama, Micca adamantly refused. "No! No way! I-I'm not beaten yet!" Micca said before she felt the blonde kawaii gave her panties a tug, giving her a wedgie. "Nyaaaaaahhh!!!" She squealed out in surprise when she felt her panties being wedged up her butt, causing a rather irritating sensation between her buttcheeks. Even so, she refused to submit even though her eyes went teary and cheeks went bright red from pain and humiliation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Shiho snorted at Micca's assertion that she had almost had her before Shiho had applied her expert skills to totally dominate the brunette girl. "Yeah, but that doesn't matter at all, because I got out thanks to all of my awesome skills! That's why you should be calling me Shiho-sama right now!" she explained, more than a little annoyed that Micca hadn't already admitted that Shiho was the best fighter around.

When the girl still refused to call her Shiho-sama, well, Shiho had to take drastic measures. She yanked on those cute pink panties, lightly at first, then a little bit harder, wedging them up her butt, rubbing the skin between those firm little butt cheeks a little bit raw, trying to make it match the slughtly red skin which had resulted on the cheeks from the spanking Shiho had administered!

And not only were all the parts of her butt turning red, but so was her face! Shiho yanked harder on those panties, trying to really stretch them out and really hurt Micca! "Give! Up! Now!" she demanded!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next