by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason - Page 2 Empty Re: Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by peek6 Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Chloe was clearly very talented with those sexy feet of hers. As she ran her nylon foot up and down Debra’s leg, Debra moaned in pleasure, and it took all Debra’s self-control to not immediately start making out with Chloe. Debra knew she needed to re-assert herself here. Instead, Chloe placed her sexy feet on Debra’s desk, letting her shoe drop, while she made a very convincing sales pitch to Debra.

Debra was very impressed, both by Chloe’s skills and her confidence. Debra immediately decided that Chloe was absolutely right – she would be a tremendous asset to the team. Still, Debra needed to make sure Chloe would accept her role on the team, before things got out of hand.

You make a good case, Chloe,” Debra said, as she began to massage Chloe’s sexy stocking foot in both her hands. “I think you would bring a lot to our team, and, moreover, that being a part of our SexySilk team would help you quickly rise to the top here at the AFW.

You should know,” continued Debra, as she continued massaging Chloe’s stocking foot, “that we only hire the absolute best talent here at SexySilk. We typically have a lengthy and challenging interview process, custom designed by yours truly, which ensures this.

This is the moment of truth,” thought Debra to herself. “I need to find out whether Chloe is willing to be a loyal employee, or whether she is looking to replace and dominate me. Let me first see how she handles some light tickling.

With that thought, Debra would switch to stroking a very sensitive spot on Chloe’s sexy sole with one hand, while she would lightly use her sharp nails to tickle under Chloe’s toes with her other hand. As Debra did this, she would continue, “In your case, however, I am very optimistic that you will be an ideal fit, and I would like you to get started ASAP, so I am prepared to accelerate your interview process. We can, in fact, get started with the interview immediately, right here and now. I just have a few consent forms for you to fill out first. What do you say?

peek6

Back to top Go down

Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason - Page 2 Empty Re: Debra Logan and Kristen Violet meet Chloe Mason

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:55 pm

A good pitch would be rewarded with a foot rub, Chloe would think. Loving the compliments coming from Debra, knowing she has her where she wants her. The pump on her desk could signify that this spot is claimed. Her territory.

Wherever she truly ment that remains to be seen.

"I really do believe that we could have a great partnership with each other. I help you, you help me...it's all good, don't you think?"

Chloe sighs, wriggling her stockinged toes, smiling at Debra. She is glad that they have a high standard and only want the best. And to her, Chloe was the best at what she does.

Debra switch from massaging to rather playful foot tickling which elict a short gasp from the foot mistress. Her concentration only left for a second, her body arched forward just a tiny bit and her toes curl inward some.

"Well. There is no time like the present as they say..." Chloe says as she regains her composure. Although the feeling of Debra's sharp nails scrapping the nylon material kinda make things hard."Let's do it."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:16 am

Fantastic!” said Debra, pleased that Chloe had largely maintained her composure during the foot tickling and had not complained.  This was Debra’s chance to make the pecking order clear.

As part of the interview, I will of course be asking you to demonstrate some of your favorite holds.  I am sure you’ll impress me, since I already know that you are very skilled, especially with your feet, and you can dish out plenty of torture and humiliation.  But our ladies also need to be able to handle pain well, not just dish it out.  At some point, you are bound to find yourself caught in a hold, and temporarily at your opponent’s mercy, and we can’t have someone who is the face of our brand immediately tapping out and submitting.  No one will respect our brand if it’s associated with weakness and a lack of endurance.  So for the first part of the interview, we will see how much you can take, and how well you can take it.  But first, some legal matters.”  

With that introduction, Debra gave Chloe the paperwork, protecting SexySilk from lawsuits and forcing Chloe to secrecy regarding SexySilk business practices, including this interview.  

Let me know when you are ready to begin.  I will quickly call Kristen, one of our top wrestlers, to assist us with the interview.  I’m sure the two of you will get along splendidly,” said Debra, as she stood up and called Kristen Violet.

Hi, Kristen.  Please drop by my office immediately, so you can meet the newest prospective member of our team…

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Well it does make sense. Although it would be even better not to be in a position where you are at the opponent's mercy.

But sometimes, you do get into this position. And one has to be able to ride out the storm. So Chloe did respect that. No brand wants to be associated with weaknesss. She will have to prove herself that she would be a good partner.

On the upside, they're will be a chance for her to demonstrate her moves. While that is a good thing, there is that small concern of the brand probably using it as reconnaissance. She reads through the legal documents, making sure that she got everything and not miss a single thing.

"I do hope I still have my rights, if I am to work with you.
If I am to keep this all a secret. Just that I had experience of people trying to screw me over..."
Chloe wriggles her toes as she continues to read. "...And yet they failed to do so. But you and I have quite a lot in common. And I really do hope this would work." Chloe's eyes never left the paper, her tone never felt threatening at all. She did look forward to meeting Kirsten. Guess that she is helping with one part of the interview.

"I'm ready."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Excellent,” said Debra, as she ended her call and walked back towards Chloe.  “The first part of the interview will focus on how well you can take pain.  You are welcome to acknowledge the pain.  You can yelp and scream all you want.  But no submitting, and no begging for mercy.  I, and I alone, decide when you’ve had enough. And of course, no fighting back during this part of the interview. You'll have plenty chance for that soon. For now, you are to resist by enduring it.

Debra leaned against her desk, facing Chloe, and continued.

Now, I’ve noticed that you like to wrestle without boots, which is a good strategy seeing as it allows you to more easily humiliate your opponents with your feet and toes.  It does, however, leave your sexy toes vulnerable, as they are now," Debra said, glancing meaningfully down at Chloe's shoeless nylon foot.  "I find that the toes are particularly sensitive to pain.  How well could you take it if your opponent were to do this

With that, Debra would begin to grind the heel of her high-heeled pump into Chloe’s sexy stocking toes.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:08 pm

"O...K..." Chloe replied as she is told how the test entails. She then goes on about why she wrestles without boots. Why not? They are her weapons. And they are sexy. It is like having a phone with it's cover. Why deny showing them it's beauty? It's just hidden. Plus, there is nothing better than the real feeling of skin on skin contact. Chloe preferred that. It is more natural in a way. She could really say that she won just by using her feet. No padding in the shoes or steel toes, nothing more to give her an advantage.

Just her feet. That's all.

However, Debra is right. They can be vulnerable when they are attacked. More sensitive to pain. That was part of the double-edge sword aspect to her gameplan.

And they can be stepped on. Just like now.

"Owwww!" The raven haired tormentress soon feels the heel of the pump driven down to one of her toes, and she does yell in pain.

Of course having your toes being stepped on hurts. Just like with any other person.

She can't fight back however. She knows this. She can't submit either. So what else to do than to wince and writhe in pain as Debra grinds that heel onto the toe.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

Without removing her heel from Chloe’s toes, Debra would bend down and lift up Chloe’s other foot, removing Chloe’s shoe.

Very good, Chloe. You’re taking it quite well,” said Debra approvingly to the yelping, wincing and writhing Chloe, as Debra would increase the pressure she was applying with her sharp heel to poor Chloe’s sexy toes. “This must be quite painful for you, am I right? Are you tough enough to keep taking it?

As she applied pain to Chloe’s toes with her heel, Debra would begin tickling Chloe’s other stocking foot. This would not be the light tickling Debra had teased Chloe with earlier. Debra would dig her sharp nails into Chloe’s foot and toes, tickling hard.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 pm

"Aggh! Fuck!" Chloe saying through gritted teeth, her fingers clawing at the armrests as she feels the pressure being applied onto her toes. She does feel her other leg being lifted up but she is more occupied with the pain on her toes. And Debra has the nerve to ask if it is painful.

No shit, Sherlock.

It does get even worse as she soon feels Debra's nails dig into get toes and sole, really tickling her. Chloe did hear rumors about the woman loving her foot torture. And truth be told, she is getting close to really just pulling that foot out of her grasp and kicking her square in the face. It is taking her self-control to keep her from doing that.

Plus, she thinks about how the others might have felt being humiliated, who where in pain by Chloe's foot. Of course, it would have made sense if she had lost a match against her, but not so in this situation. She figured she will get her chance soon enough.

Besides, this is not forever.

So with that thinking, she holds on, her determination is as strong as always, not willing to submit. It takes someone good to make her submit and she isn't going to for just anyone. So while she bucks and thrashes in the chair, she won't give in. Just gotta hold on...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:16 pm

You are tough,” said an admiring Debra, “Consider me impressed.

Debra stopped tickling Chloe’s foot, and removed her heel from Chloe’s toes.

Of course, I don’t want to hurt your lovely feet too much, as they will be showcasing our brand after all. Your opponents might not be as merciful. That being said,” said Debra, as she walked behind Chloe’s chair, “there are plenty of other sensitive spots on a woman’s body, besides her feet.

Debra moved both of her hands to Chloe’s shoulders, underneath her dress. She slowly and sensually worked her hands downwards, slowly moving them underneath Chloe’s bra, before settling her fingers on Chloe’s nipples.

Let’s see how you do with some nipple torture,” Debra said, as she would begin cruelly pinching and twisting Chloe’s nipples.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Ok. Finally it was over.

The foot torture stopped and Chloe raised her foot to nurse it. She would have not allowed it to happen. But she kinda knew it was going to happen at some point in her career. Her thumb rubbed at the sore spot where the Debra's heel have been on.

She did thought it was over. She didn't really know what the plan was when Debra moved behind her and slide her hands underneath the dress and her bra. And the relief on her face turned to worry when she talked about other sensitive spots on a woman's body.

"Ahhh shit..." Chloe thinks to herself. It was far from over.

And of of course, the torture resumes, now just on her nipples. She shrieks and her hands flail around. Feet, yes. But what was now the point of her nipples being attacked? She was never thinking about facing a catfighter...

Still, Debra of course needed to show her dominance. But there is still a limit of how much Chloe is willing to tolerate.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next